Community > Posts By > Bastet127

Bastet127's photo
Fri 09/24/21 07:37 AM

I found an article about the judge blocking a suppression of videos. The argument was
too much footage could provide too much information on the surveillance cameras, posing
security risks. Although, denied, that seems reasonable. As far as those dressed all in
black, I found where the proud boys claimed they weren’t wearing their colors of black
and yellow on Jan 6, rather, all black. I do believe some of those involved were so
passionate about trump, they had hoped to block the election counts.

no violence, no threats .just another example of the lies and deciept the Biden administration tries to push on the American people every day. All the lies while denying and ignoring the rampant corruption of hunter and the big man( joe). Sooner or later the truth will come out about the twenty plus years of their corruption although joe will probably be dead by then.

No violence or threats? One person died, 138 were injured, 13 requiring hospitalization, a noose was erected, and $30m dollars in damage to the Capitol.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 09/23/21 07:17 PM
I found an article about the judge blocking a suppression of videos. The argument was
too much footage could provide too much information on the surveillance cameras, posing
security risks. Although, denied, that seems reasonable. As far as those dressed all in
black, I found where the proud boys claimed they weren’t wearing their colors of black
and yellow on Jan 6, rather, all black. I do believe some of those involved were so
passionate about trump, they had hoped to block the election counts.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 09/23/21 01:46 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Thu 09/23/21 01:48 PM

The problem with biased news, on either side, is there’s too many people nowadays that can’t separate fact from fiction, news vs propaganda. I don’t subscribe to either side, they’re both way out of control.

Too many people can't distinguish between ACTUAL news reporters and opinion personalities on supposed "news outlets" pretending to be "news reporters".

You say you "don't subscribe to either side" but you ONLY mention FOX as being a "biased" news outlet. Why????

Fox was mentioned so I commented on that.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 09/23/21 04:18 AM

Plato's allegory of the Cave.

If you're not familiar with it, google it, It's absolutely necessary before you engage in open political debate, period.

The basis of epistemology, Theory of Knowledge should be a requirement in school.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 09/22/21 03:07 PM
The problem with biased news, on either side, is there’s too many people nowadays that can’t separate fact from fiction, news vs propaganda. I don’t subscribe to either side, they’re both way out of control.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 09/21/21 06:41 PM

lol… I did. It’s called Fox News. Maybe if you flipped the channels from msnbc or cnn you might actually see ALL the news going on in the world today. Have you seen the scenes from the southern border. That is real. Have you seen the reports or scenes of the Afghanistan withdrawal. How about the reports how Joe Biden screwed over our oldest ally. (France). Kamala did call for more activism and they did donate money to bail out the looters. Just like her saying she would not trust any vaccines from the Trump administration. These are facts. Believe it or not.

Well... Most conservatives are gainfully employed,
and might not have been able to score time off
while still in the busy season.

many of the demonstrators that participated in the Jan. 6 event are still in jail waiting for their day in court. More than 8 months later while antifa can burn and loot cities and have their charges dropped. That’s your liberal justice system though. What a shame.

Only 6% of those arrested remain in jail. I’d say out of 600+, the justice system is working.
Whatever happened to the right to a speedy trial? I know it still happens, I got notified, called in to serve on a jury inside of a week, last year.

94%... and counting. 600+ people at relatively the same time is a tall order.
Tell that to the last person in that line. Redrider is right , politics played a big part in their rights being ignored I believe the highest crime they could charge them with is trespassing or illegal entry . 8 mnts. Is a long time to spend in jail for trespassing after seeing the liberals make a mockery out of the American judicial system. Liberal members of congress collect and donate huge amounts of cash to bail out criminals that burned federal buildings and property , private property. Robbed and assaulted police, fireman, government officials and private citizens while the soon to be Vice President said she understood why they did what they did and even called for more. In the end their charges were dropped. Some folks just blow it off like it’s nothing. I wonder what their attitude will be if it ever happens to someone or something they care about.

Oh Bart, I wish you’d find some unbiased places to get your news.

Fox news.... enough said. lol

Bastet127's photo
Tue 09/21/21 04:16 AM
We all have to make sacrifices in life some times, I’d say give her a chance.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 09/21/21 04:11 AM
Be all better soon!! flowerforyou

Bastet127's photo
Mon 09/20/21 06:36 PM

many of the demonstrators that participated in the Jan. 6 event are still in jail waiting for their day in court. More than 8 months later while antifa can burn and loot cities and have their charges dropped. That’s your liberal justice system though. What a shame.

Only 6% of those arrested remain in jail. I’d say out of 600+, the justice system is working.
Whatever happened to the right to a speedy trial? I know it still happens, I got notified, called in to serve on a jury inside of a week, last year.

Tell that to the last person in that line. Redrider is right , politics played a big part in their rights being ignored I believe the highest crime they could charge them with is trespassing or illegal entry . 8 mnts. Is a long time to spend in jail for trespassing after seeing the liberals make a mockery out of the American judicial system. Liberal members of congress collect and donate huge amounts of cash to bail out criminals that burned federal buildings and property , private property. Robbed and assaulted police, fireman, government officials and private citizens while the soon to be Vice President said she understood why they did what they did and even called for more. In the end their charges were dropped. Some folks just blow it off like it’s nothing. I wonder what their attitude will be if it ever happens to someone or something they care about.

Oh Bart, I wish you’d find some unbiased places to get your news.

Bastet127's photo
Sun 09/19/21 07:20 PM

Bastet127's photo
Sun 09/19/21 06:23 PM

Bastet127's photo
Sat 09/18/21 07:13 PM
It wasn’t a pro-American rally, it was touted as justice for the J6 defendants
who had pillaged and plundered the Capitol. Less than 1,000 people showed
up, which means most Americans know J6 was a **** show and we can conduct
ourselves better than that.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 09/09/21 06:21 PM
Happy Birthday, Slim! Hope you get everything Shakes wished for you laugh flowerforyou

Bastet127's photo
Thu 09/09/21 06:18 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Thu 09/09/21 07:16 PM
Hope your birthday is great and you get to eat lots of cake!!!! 🥳:birthday::v::blossom::cherry_blossom::dizzy:

Bastet127's photo
Fri 09/03/21 08:00 PM
I’d rather you consider the baby daddy implications over the health.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 09/03/21 07:56 PM
What should you do???? Move to West Mesa and do not give her your
new address.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 09/02/21 07:03 PM
It depends, what else you got?

Bastet127's photo
Fri 08/20/21 04:34 AM
I think you might get more attention if your bulldogs were on leashes.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 08/19/21 03:57 PM

The secret to losing weight isn’t really a secret, although it’s not always
easy to achieve. In order to lose a pound a week you have burn 3500 more
calories a week than you consume. If you have a fitbit it is super easy
to track! :)

That's not entirely true. Once you reach a certain weight your body just will not allow you to lose anymore. I believe they call the term plateaued and it's extremely hard to lose anymore if your at that stage.

Plateaus can be very normal as your losing weight. Sometimes you may need to raise your calorie count for a few days, change up your workout, etc. things to trick your metabolism to adjust to your weight loss. It can be frustrating though for sure!

Bastet127's photo
Thu 08/19/21 04:39 AM
The secret to losing weight isn’t really a secret, although it’s not always
easy to achieve. In order to lose a pound a week you have burn 3500 more
calories a week than you consume. If you have a fitbit it is super easy
to track! :)

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25