Community > Posts By > Bastet127

Bastet127's photo
Sun 10/24/21 07:48 AM
Get nude and look in the mirror - we judge ourselves. Do we not then carry this
onto others? It’s how we let this affect our relationships that matter imho.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 10/22/21 07:38 PM

I‘m undressing you with my eyes :)

yay .. Bastet well done !!!! That was the message .. Obviously women are better at deciphering emoticons lol :joy:

Apparently that combination is also used as an invitation for foreplay .. but not sure how successful that would be .

I was also thinking it was “I’m watching you disappear” because she has
no face or hands surprised laugh

Bastet127's photo
Fri 10/22/21 07:21 PM
I‘m undressing you with my eyes :)

Bastet127's photo
Thu 10/21/21 07:39 PM
O, you took me on a mesmerizing journey, this is such an amazing write. xoxo :heart:

Bastet127's photo
Wed 10/20/21 07:47 PM
I have found the bigger the truck a guy drives,
the bigger his balls. I mean bills. His gasoline,,,bills.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 10/20/21 06:26 PM

I thought the ending was hot.

Raunchy says it best! In the best way possible.

laugh I felt the poem seductively led up to that perfect ending of wearing you out..... tongue2

I love this feedback. Thank you both!

My analytical mind likes how as Bastet suggested, removing one word allows the closing line to resolve back to the title, and the metaphor.

My appetite, and my intent to provoke images of desire and vigorous pleasure, favors the original closing line.

I find I want to wear you, just as seductive, if not more so. I mean, you can’t get much
closer someone. :) Either way, it was a treat to read!

Bastet127's photo
Wed 10/20/21 03:39 AM
I felt like a voyeur reading this. It was fun and sexy :) I’m thinking the last line
should be just “I want to wear you from top to bottom”, it brings it full circle to
the title question. Just my two cents.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 10/20/21 03:30 AM
In general, people will gravitate towards the familiar. Often we hear people who tend to
have relationships with similar type people, the familiar. But, it is generally the flaw or
flaws that we can’’t live with that makes us ask ourselves - why do I always fall for the
same type of person. Familiar can be a blessing or a curse.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 10/15/21 11:35 AM
Edited by Bastet127 on Fri 10/15/21 12:20 PM
I support the Wolf Conservation Center and I am equal parts heartbroken and angry over this.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 10/15/21 04:13 AM
hmmmm... I think I fall into that category. I was going for the sultry look lol. But, I do have a toothy smile in my profile pics. A hint of a smile is important to me, no grumpy grouchos please.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 10/14/21 07:03 PM

1- They better like live music.
2- I value opinions but not opinionated people.
3- I’m very independent, so no 24x7 or you’ll lose me.

Hi Bastet! waving

What is your favorite kind of music to see live?

Hi Bonnie! flowerforyou All kinds, I once saw BB King and then Slayer like a week later lol. My favorite
are summer time, open air arena’s though :heart:

And I see you don’t like seafood????? wha??? lol — have you ever had Maryland Blue Crabs?

Bastet127's photo
Thu 10/14/21 04:34 PM

P.S. If you don’t like the idea of the IRS getting your bank info, plenty of petitions to your congressman out there to sign. I did.
thank you for that info. I will if I can find one . Are they online?

Yes, I received the one for the senators here through my credit union.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 10/14/21 02:14 PM
P.S. If you don’t like the idea of the IRS getting your bank info, plenty of petitions to your congressman out there to sign. I did.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 10/14/21 02:09 PM
I believe it’s five and one of them I lived with for awhile. Those were all under my old account on here, which was only different from my now account by one number lol. All, but one, was from the forums. It’s definitely the way to go, at least for meeting real people.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 10/14/21 08:23 AM
1- They better like live music.
2- I value opinions but not opinionated people.
3- I’m very independent, so no 24x7 or you’ll lose me.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 10/13/21 07:24 PM

Sorry Gabby.

we all know who Gabby was ....R.I.P..
why the presumption ???

I wish all missing persons got the media attention like this story did.
R.I.P Gabby

Bastet127's photo
Wed 10/13/21 06:36 PM
I thought this was gonna be about Sir Elton John ....

Bastet127's photo
Wed 10/13/21 06:31 PM

After researching the most trust-worthy news sources, it appears Associated Press (AP), Reuters, ABC News, CBS, PBS, The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) all show up consistently as top sources.

What do you think?

It’s also notable that among top hard left is CNN and hard right is Fox News, both often move away from factual journalism.

abc, cbs, pbs all backed by liberal $$$. So I don’t think much of your research. Fox News # 1 cable news in prime time. Not all Fox personalities are far right on Fox. i.e. Tucker Carlson, Brit Hume are two that speak the truth. I can not think of one person on those other channels that I can say the same about. Fake News is losing viewers faster than joe Biden’s approval rating is losing numbers. “ Let’s go Brandon, “ Let’s go Brandon. I love that chant. If your not familiar with this chant , goggle it.

The results weren’t mine, I just researched a bunch of studies done and reported here
what I found. Also, online the #1 news source is CNN.

has your news source told you about Biden giving the fbi permission to spy on your banking info on any transaction of $600. dollars or more. Did they tell you about Biden declaring any parent “that speaks out against this fake curriculum and disgraceful sick policies the school boards force on our kids” those parents are labeled domestic terrorists, do they tell you about the shared bank account of joe and hunter biden and the several million $$$ from communist China and Russia that went into that account. Those are just a few of many examples I could give you. … one more, that whole Kamala Harris and the kids discussing space and moon craters . It was as fake as her lie about cowboys whipping immigrants….maybe you did but if you heard it on cnn or cbs I’m sure they put a spin on it to make it sound overwhelmingly popular.

Biden hasn’t given the FBI permission, they are considering allowing the IRS to receive total debit and credits for bank accounts with balances over $600 in hopes of catch more tax fraud. It would be one total for annual debits and one total for annual credits, no details. - The school boards have asked the DOJ to look into increases in violence at schools due to allowing transgender student in sports, which the Biden administration is looking into. - I’m not following the Hunter Biden issue, I’m sure I will hear about when it’s all said and done. You see, even Fox can put a spin on a story that send people down a rabbit hole, when the actual information is readily available on line at more trustworthy sources. And just for the record I am not a fan of Biden or Harris, and apparently many others are also disappointed in his ... leadership.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 10/13/21 04:21 AM

After researching the most trust-worthy news sources, it appears Associated Press (AP), Reuters, ABC News, CBS, PBS, The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) all show up consistently as top sources.

What do you think?

It’s also notable that among top hard left is CNN and hard right is Fox News, both often move away from factual journalism.

abc, cbs, pbs all backed by liberal $$$. So I don’t think much of your research. Fox News # 1 cable news in prime time. Not all Fox personalities are far right on Fox. i.e. Tucker Carlson, Brit Hume are two that speak the truth. I can not think of one person on those other channels that I can say the same about. Fake News is losing viewers faster than joe Biden’s approval rating is losing numbers. “ Let’s go Brandon, “ Let’s go Brandon. I love that chant. If your not familiar with this chant , goggle it.

The results weren’t mine, I just researched a bunch of studies done and reported here
what I found. Also, online the #1 news source is CNN.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 10/12/21 07:10 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Tue 10/12/21 07:14 PM

What do you think?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25