Community > Posts By > Bastet127

Bastet127's photo
Tue 11/16/21 05:14 PM

What I saw with my own two eyes was a kid lying about being an EMT, running
around with a loaded AR15, after curfew, shooting people that tried to stop him
from shooting more people. I have nothing else to say.
with all due respect you shouldnt say anything else cause you have no idea what your talking about. Look at the evidence . It’s not illegal to protect your property especially when the cops were told not to respond appropriately. They came after Kyle not the other way around. The real misinformation is being spouted apparently by the source you get your information.

It wasnt his property. My source was the trial. I’m just as entitled to my observation as you are. Yes you are and what we observed was a young man trying to put out the fires and protect property weather it was his or not doesnt matter . If not for the scum bags that felt it nessary to attack people, burn cars and buildings, none of this would be happening. This is a simple case of self defense nothing more. It’s a laugh that people say those protesters we’re here s and only trying to stop that evil man with a gun. Check your tv channel cause you must be watching the Rittenhouse trial if that’s your observation.

All police matters, not a 17 year old. Since when is death the penalty for looting or burning a dumpster?

Well the thug that set the dumpster on fire got more then he could bargain for that night. He should have never tried to grab Kyle's gun out of his hand and that dude wouldn't be dead right now, the thug played a stupid game and won a stupid prize it is what it is.

If the kid never went there that night the guy wouldn’t be dead. We can
play this game all night.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 11/16/21 07:14 AM

with all due respect you shouldnt say anything else cause you have no idea what your talking about. Look at the evidence . It’s not illegal to protect your property especially when the cops were told not to respond appropriately. They came after Kyle not the other way around. The real misinformation is being spouted apparently by the source you get your information.

It wasnt his property. My source was the trial. I’m just as entitled to my observation as you are. Yes you are and what we observed was a young man trying to put out the fires and protect property weather it was his or not doesnt matter . If not for the scum bags that felt it nessary to attack people, burn cars and buildings, none of this would be happening. This is a simple case of self defense nothing more. It’s a laugh that people say those protesters we’re here s and only trying to stop that evil man with a gun. Check your tv channel cause you must be watching the Rittenhouse trial if that’s your observation.

All police matters, not a 17 year old. Since when is death the penalty for looting or burning a dumpster?
. Kill or be killed, Kyle chose to stay alive. The assailant shouldn’t have put himself in that situation. He chose kill or be killed and lost. Plain and simple

Wow.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 11/16/21 05:55 AM
Edited by Bastet127 on Tue 11/16/21 05:56 AM

Bastet127's photo
Tue 11/16/21 02:29 AM

It wasnt his property. My source was the trial. I’m just as entitled to my observation as you are.

Bastet127's photo
Mon 11/15/21 05:50 PM

Rittenhouse went there with a loaded gun to kill. It was a plan. Murder. I have nothing else to say.
Not quite, he was there to defend his father's business.

I'm betting he had watched the Ferguson riots. Many businesses were lost in the that town -Except- for the ones that had gone out armed, and sat in front of their businesses. The rioters weren't wanting to confront an armed store owner. If I had a store in a mess like that, I'd have done the exact same thing. When your livelihood is at stake, some will defend it, even if it means shooting someone in the process.

Not quite, his father did not have a business in Kenosha. He lived in Kenosha as
did some other family members. None of whom were present at the riots. The
owner of the business that he was purportedly defending testified that they
did not ask for help.

—I know I said I wasn’t going to say more, but misinformation really bugs me.

Bastet127's photo
Mon 11/15/21 05:42 PM

I may settle for a loyal dog at this stage of my life. I don't think I am relationship material anymore.

I feel the same, and I already have the loyal dog laugh :heart:

Bastet127's photo
Mon 11/15/21 05:38 PM
You guys look adorable together!! So happy for you both :heart: :heart:

Bastet127's photo
Mon 11/15/21 05:36 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Mon 11/15/21 05:39 PM

Bastet127's photo
Fri 11/12/21 04:14 AM
There is a bright side, on a sleepy saturday morning and you just want to grab
a coffee incognito laugh

Bastet127's photo
Wed 11/10/21 04:06 AM
This makes me smile! Have an awesome time and enjoy every moment!! :heart:

p.s. I’m guessing that having steamed crabs will not be happening :)

Bastet127's photo
Tue 11/09/21 06:56 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Tue 11/09/21 07:00 PM
I’d love to not have them in my inbox. To think someone gets a message from
me that I didn’t send seems really sketch.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 11/09/21 06:54 PM
Short skirt and a long jacket.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 11/03/21 06:28 PM

Right ho. Righty post yeah. Lefties don't post because they see your insanity and laugh. No use arguing with you anymore, you have seen the light. Enjoy the coolaid.
🤪 How in the world could anybody deny or support these ridiculous ideas the democrats want to shove down our throats and destroy what makes us great… mark my words the progressive Democrats have shown their true of disdain for “ The American Way” and it is starting to backfire on them. It starts tonite in Virginia and New Jersey and Will carry on thru the 2022 elections…Apparently the democrats in congress along with joe and Kamala have the same mind set as you, not listening to or paying attention to the concerns of people that don’t lean your way is what is going to remove democrats from power and rightly so.

Hi Bart! You mention The American Way. What is your definition of that?

Bastet127's photo
Tue 11/02/21 04:09 AM
Edited by Bastet127 on Tue 11/02/21 04:10 AM

I disagree, just look at the age old question of, "why do women put nice guys in the friend zone and chase bad boys that they know are no good for them". The chase isn't just about men chasing women, I'd say it's about 50/50.

I don’t think the age old question is “chase bad boys”, it’s “fall for bad boys” - who have
usually done the chasing. I think it’s in a woman’s nature to be chased, it can be
flattering and in general they love to be romanced.

Then why am I different? The chase bores me. Yes, I am very blunt, but I would also like to think lets cut to the chase, you fancy me, I fancy you, so let's do something about it. Romance then begins .... slaphead

If it’s mutual, that’s how it should go! The chase is when one fancies the other before
the other fancies the other. laugh

Bastet127's photo
Tue 11/02/21 03:37 AM

I disagree, just look at the age old question of, "why do women put nice guys in the friend zone and chase bad boys that they know are no good for them". The chase isn't just about men chasing women, I'd say it's about 50/50.

I don’t think the age old question is “chase bad boys”, it’s “fall for bad boys” - who have
usually done the chasing. I think it’s in a woman’s nature to be chased, it can be
flattering and in general they love to be romanced.

Bastet127's photo
Sun 10/31/21 06:14 PM
If you haven’t had good teachers, experience is overrated. And that doesn’t
require thousands, sometimes, it’s the one. You should honestly just go with
the flow. Building up the inexperience will just make you nervous and that
doesn’t always bode well. You got this!

Bastet127's photo
Sun 10/31/21 05:54 PM
or not :)

Bastet127's photo
Fri 10/29/21 04:29 AM
The general public even reacts to it differently - disgust for the dirty old man,
and the woman is out with her son, well, unless they are holding hands or
smooching, and then it’s shock.

I think you’re on to something there Beach laugh

Bastet127's photo
Wed 10/27/21 05:59 PM

I used to think that finding the right one was about the man having a list of certain qualities. If he has them, we'd be compatible and happy. Sort of a checkmark system that was a complete failure. But I found out that a healthy relationship isn't so much about sense of humor or intelligence or attractive. It's about avoiding partners with harmful traits and personality types. And then it's about being with a good person. A good person on his own, and a good person with you. Where the space between you feels uncomplicated and happy. A good relationship is where things just work. They work because, whatever the list of qualities, whatever the reason, you happen to be really, really good together.

Deb Calett

“Where the space between you feels uncomplicated and happy.”
Spot on! :heart:

Bastet127's photo
Mon 10/25/21 07:28 PM

FINALLY...

World Health Organization European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunization former Vice President Professor Christian Perronne yesterday said that all vaccinated people must quarantine over the winter months or risk serious illness.

Confirming the rapidly deteriorating situation in Israel and the UK, the infectious disease expert stated: Vaccinated people should be put in quarantine, and should be isolated from the society.”

He went on to say: “Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous for others. It’s proven in Israel now – I’m in contact with many physicians in Israel – they’re having big problems, severe cases in the hospitals are among vaccinated people, and in UK also, you have the larger vaccination program and also there are problems.”

--------------
Israeli doctor Kobi Haviv told Channel 13 News: “95% of seriously ill patients are vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people account for 85-90% of hospitalizations.

------------

Israeli health official: Long-term adverse effects? ‘We all took into account that this is an experiment – the long-term will be tested, you know, on people who have been vaccinated’

-----------------
‘Vast majority of deceased are vaccinated people’; ‘Very significant discrepancy’ between vaccine efficacy studies done in Israel vs US, UK

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/2/frontlinenews/immunization-expert-unvaccinated-people-are-not-dangerous-vaccinated-people-are-dangerous-for-others/

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

Americasfrontlinedoctors.org is facing long overdue medical
and level censure for misinformation. You can a lot of information
about it online.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25