Community > Posts By > yashafox_F4X1

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 06/11/08 02:54 PM
Psalms 4:8

In peace will I lie down and sleep
for you, alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 06/11/08 02:52 PM
What type of humor did the Israelites use in the desert?

It was DRY humor!

What type of fish are in the Bible?

Holy mackerel!

In which book does it say that the men make the coffee?

The book of He-Brews.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 06/11/08 02:47 PM
Does anybody DRIVE in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait? And, where is there to GO, the local sand box? They walk a mile for their Camel, anyway.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 04:02 AM
Lies, lies, all lies!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:55 AM
I wish I could tangle.:smile:

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:52 AM
To post or not to post, that is the question!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:51 AM
Anything affordable. I like a cereal bar with coffee on the way to work in the morning. After that, I'm real partial to the big M&Ms. They last a while and are good. Nice and crunchy beneath the teeth and will distract you whilst you're at work/driving down the road or whatever. I can't seem to go anywhere in the car without a drink and a nosh to start me off!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:49 AM
Shows how vacuous they both are.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:47 AM
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friend's nose.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:45 AM
So you can tune in radio stations on them.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:43 AM
I haven't read it very much outside of class. I currently don't have any Shakespeare books. I trashed all my textbooks with his plays and poems in them. Currently, I don't have enough time to read the stuff. It takes a lot of time and is difficult to understand. Other reading, working, and the job search is taking up most of my time!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:41 AM
I'd usually go visit them or talk to them. If they seemed friendly and welcoming, then I'd ask them out. If they stopped communicating while I was trying to arrange a date, or if they weren't returning my calls, then things'd grind to a halt.

When you're opening yourself up, you risk rejection, but that's OK. If I get rejected, I figure I probably didn't want to date the person anyway and move on to the next project (or person).

If someone's interested in me, they better let me know, cause nine times outa 10 I probably won't take the hint!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:39 AM
I heard a great acronym/explanation for JOY the other day. It's

Jesus
Others
Yourself

Explanation: Put Jesus first, others second and yourself third and you can experience the joy of the Lord.

You may not agree, but some of my friends have found this to be very true in their lives. Hope it helps and is an inspiration to some of you. Actually, I hope it's an inspiration to all of you, but unfortuantely, I figure it won't please everybody. Too bad, eh? You can pick up on the joy later on down the road, though if you wish, and there's other ways to find it, too, but this is one way and I thought I'd share it with y'all.

Geo.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:35 AM
Believe it or not, there IS life in Indiana, despite the absence of posts here. Jeez, people!

Hey, what part of the goat or the horse has the most hair on it?

It's the out side!

What's the hardest part of learning to ride a horse?

It's the ground!

And what do a horse and rider do together?

The both get older!

Have a GREAT Indiana day. I know I will!

If you need some hints on how to have a great day, just whistle. I'd be glad to advise.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:31 AM
If you find one, be sure to e-mail me.laugh

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:30 AM
I think religion is what man has set up, not that there's anything wrong with that, and that spirituality is our own relationship with Jesus and God. I believe that religiously.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:27 AM
It's an alien concept to me.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:26 AM
Sure I'd like to know if there was a god. Only one way to do that, though, and that's to pass away. For now, I'm content to believe there's a God and read the book that I think is his word. I can feel what he does and see what he does and I can believe in what he tells me he does and believe in what he tells me he did. But I don't think there's any way to know for sure.

I strive to see God's face every day, but I haven't quite got there yet, I think.

If you see him around, tell him I'm looking for him, will you?

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:20 AM
My family, my friends, my coworkers, and people from the church and the club I'm in would miss me. Life'd go on somehow, I guess. Just things'd get real real dark out, that's all.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:18 AM
Funny, I always thought heaven was in Southern Indiana!

McKinney's close, though. I been there & done that, too!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25