Community > Posts By > Journey2008

Journey2008's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:47 AM

flowers My Dear flowerforyou Friend Brenda flowers

drinker I hope everything flowerforyou is going well flowerforyou for you Sisdrinker

flowerforyou I love you :heart: & just wanted to let you know I care flowerforyou

:angel: You and your Family :thumbsup: are always :thumbsup: in my heart & prayers :angel:

Thanks Nessa! I'm doing okay. Busy trying to find work and get myself settled. I hope I made the right decision. I'm having a hard time with this, but have to keep telling myself that this is right. I can't keep them forever. My sister told me that I have to "cut the apron strings". She's right, of course, but when your children are in harms way it is so hard to distance yourself from them. I have put them, all of them, into God's hands and have to trust in him to take care of them for me!!

flowers Oh Brenda..drinker .you are a fine & noble lady flowers

blushing and making decisions regarding our Children blushing

noway are not easy choices , they never are !!! noway

blushing :heart: for they are tender matters of the heart blushing :heart: blushing

sad and when your own children :heart: :heart: :heart: are in the midst of harm's way sad

:cry: it makes it even more tenderblushing blushing blushing & soo hard to decide :cry:

flowerforyou Everyone has to find drinker a balance in life flowerforyou

drinker and this is where you are drinker

.flowers ..so take a deep breath happy & hang in there flowers

smokin and keep on keeping on drinker with confidence smokin

flowerforyou knowing that you walk not this path alone. flowerforyou

:heart: God is right there :angel: speaking to the very depths of our souls :heart:

:heart: to help us make the absolute right choices :heart:

drinker and He will be there :heart: :heart: :heart: to help our Children drinker

flowerforyou whether we are there physically or not flowerforyou

flowers and that 's what we have been given , Sis flowers

:angel: :thumbsup: :angel: :heart: our Lord :heart: Our Faith :heart: & our prayers :heart: :angel: :thumbsup: :angel:

ohwell Which may not seem like much huh to the natural mind huh on a physical level ohwell

:thumbsup: but to the Infinite Mind drinker & on a spiritual level :angel:

:thumbsup: They are exactly perfect :heart: :heart: :heart: & definitely All :heart: :heart: :heart: that we need :thumbsup:

Dear, sweet Vanessa, you always know the right things to say at just the right time!! I was feeling a little down today, but you picked me right back up!! You reminded me to keep my faith! I WILL be just fine! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

Journey2008's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:11 AM

flowers My Dear flowerforyou Friend Brenda flowers

drinker I hope everything flowerforyou is going well flowerforyou for you Sisdrinker

flowerforyou I love you :heart: & just wanted to let you know I care flowerforyou

:angel: You and your Family :thumbsup: are always :thumbsup: in my heart & prayers :angel:

Thanks Nessa! I'm doing okay. Busy trying to find work and get myself settled. I hope I made the right decision. I'm having a hard time with this, but have to keep telling myself that this is right. I can't keep them forever. My sister told me that I have to "cut the apron strings". She's right, of course, but when your children are in harms way it is so hard to distance yourself from them. I have put them, all of them, into God's hands and have to trust in him to take care of them for me!!

Journey2008's photo
Mon 01/26/09 06:59 PM

My best wishes to you and yours......strength to you all!! :smile:

Thank you so much!!

Journey2008's photo
Fri 01/23/09 07:38 PM
flowerforyou I'm so glad to hear that things went so well! Prayer is a powerful thing!:angel:

Journey2008's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:08 AM
Dear Lord, I ask that you be with Suzanne today as her daughter goes through surgery. I ask that you be with Amber, give her a sense of peace that all will be well. Guide the surgeons hand, Lord, that they are able to get all the cancer. Give Amber a healthy outcome and a speedy recovery. I ask this in your precious name, Amen

Journey2008's photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:06 PM
Went to San Antonio for my youngest sons basic training graduation in 2000. The river walk is beautiful and the Alamo is interesting.

Journey2008's photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:50 PM

A nice, house-trained, lovable, loving Chiapet?

I can't find them anywhere.

Kmart had them at Christmas time.

Journey2008's photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:31 PM
Finally got snow in South Carolina! Had about two inches this morning when I got up. The sun has come out and the snow is about all gone.

Journey2008's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:55 AM

We in Philly are still in mourning.

I'm sorry...I really am! I wanted Philly to win. :cry: I'm originally from PA (Pittsburgh area, of course), it would have been exciting for me to watch two teams from the same state play against each other!

And thank you for coming by and leaving a comment on my thread. I was beginning to think I was going to be the first person to have an entire thread with only myself commenting.laugh

Journey2008's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:45 AM
God Bless You, Spaceman, and keep you safe while you are away from home and family, fighting for our freedoms!drinker :heart:

Journey2008's photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:54 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you, and praying for your family.

Journey2008's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:10 AM

I wish I was in Washington and unpacking all my stuff!! I'm tired of waiting and not looking forward to that long drive. Anybody in SC want to take a vacation and drive me and two of the grandkids to the state of Washington????

bigsmile I willbigsmile

blushing Awww...thanks Mirror!blushing

Journey2008's photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:59 AM
I wish I was in Washington and unpacking all my stuff!! I'm tired of waiting and not looking forward to that long drive. Anybody in SC want to take a vacation and drive me and two of the grandkids to the state of Washington????

Journey2008's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:20 PM
:banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker

PITTSBURGH'S GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!

drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana:

Journey2008's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:56 PM
:banana: :banana: WOOHOO 23 - 14 Steelers!!:banana: :banana:

Journey2008's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:02 PM
Well fine....I'll just watch it by myself! Story of my life anyway!!!

Journey2008's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:40 PM
:banana: :banana: Touchdown...Steelers!!!:banana: :banana:

is there no one out there that wants to watch the game with me via the net???

Journey2008's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:13 PM
Steelers, Here we go...Here we to Steelers, Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!drinker drinker

Journey2008's photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:44 PM

For me, it's not so much the idea of being too good to pick up a penny. It's more from my grandmother, who told me it's bad luck to pick up a penny that is face down. Call me superstitious, but I already have enough on my plate, and know when to not push the envelope! :laughing:

Wise man at that!

I used to feel that way too, only heads up,until my mom told me they were pennies from heaven. She has since passed away and I find pennies everywhere. So yes, I pick them up and know she is thinking of me still.

Awe..that is very cool. I generally only pick them up if they are heads up. But maybe I'll think twice about it and pick them all up.

Yeah, she has been gone for 11 years now. That's a long time...makes me wish now I had kept track of just how many I have found, and the unusual places that I have found them.

Journey2008's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:01 PM

For me, it's not so much the idea of being too good to pick up a penny. It's more from my grandmother, who told me it's bad luck to pick up a penny that is face down. Call me superstitious, but I already have enough on my plate, and know when to not push the envelope! :laughing:

Wise man at that!

I used to feel that way too, only heads up,until my mom told me they were pennies from heaven. She has since passed away and I find pennies everywhere. So yes, I pick them up and know she is thinking of me still.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25