Community > Posts By > Journey2008

Journey2008's photo
Tue 10/14/08 03:30 PM
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. To give you an idea of how my youngest son feels about the military, here is a blog that he has out, that I would like to share.

"Well my brother and me have shared a bond of blood since i was born. He is more then just my brother he is my best friend and some one that i respect and admire for the recent decision that he made to serve under the same oath that i took 9 years ago. See my bro decided that it was his time to serve the greatest country in the world and pledged his life to defend his country along side of the greatest men and women to live in America. He has stepped up to a challenge that less then 1% of Americans are a part of. I can only hope that one of these days i will be able to hold my rifle side by side with my brother on the battle field so that we may serve and if necessery lay down our life so that others may live on to serve and protect. GO ARMY HOORAH AIR FORCE. love you Rick."

How can I not be proud of my children? I love them more than life!

Journey2008's photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:09 PM

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou LOVE AND LIGHTflowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Thank you, Mirror!

Journey2008's photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:07 PM
flowerforyou My dear {{{{Vanessa}}}} thank you so much. It means so much to have a friend that I can talk to when I am worried, that will pray with me, for me and my family.:heart: :heart:

Journey2008's photo
Tue 10/14/08 11:28 AM

smooched Prayers, Love, Hugs & butterfly Kisses smooched

flowerforyou spiritual blessings & necessary provisions flowerforyou

smokin for our awesome Rough & Tough Military smokin

drinker our unseen bodyguards here & overseas drinker

:heart: protecting Peace & Freedom for you & me...:heart:

Thank you so much Vanessa. I wish everyone felt the same way we do! I don't like the war, but I sure do appreciate that we have a military that will do what they need to do to keep everyone safe. God Bless each and every one of them!

Journey2008's photo
Tue 10/14/08 04:32 AM
Zanne...hope you are doing well. I pray daily for the safety of your son, as well as for you and your peace of mind. God bless you for raising such fine sons!!

Journey2008's photo
Mon 10/13/08 04:35 PM
A very heartfelt thank you to all our service men and women for fighting for what they believe in!!
drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou God bless you and keep you all safe!!

Journey2008's photo
Sun 10/12/08 04:21 PM
BMX, I would have to agree with you and that's the reason why I am moving in a little over a week!

Journey2008's photo
Thu 10/09/08 01:08 PM
My oldest son is graduating from army basic training on the 31st! God bless him, and the many others, that have chosen this path for their lives!

Journey2008's photo
Thu 10/09/08 01:05 PM
God's Blessings on Zanne and her family. Please keep the boys, and all our military family, from harm and bring them home safely. Amen

Journey2008's photo
Thu 09/04/08 01:36 PM
i started the newest journey in my life in 2008.

Journey2008's photo
Wed 09/03/08 08:04 AM
God Bless you and keep you safe on your trip! You and your mother will be in my prayers. You are a dear, sweet person and I am so glad I can call you friend!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Journey2008's photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:29 PM
I'm here...only I'm too old for youohwell

Journey2008's photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:52 PM

thinking of all the soldiers and their loved ones today..smitten

Amen...drinker

flowerforyou thank you so much :heart: my Sister Jackie flowerforyou

smokin drinker smokin thinking of all of our Troops, smokin drinker smokin

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: and sending extra special prayers :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: flowerforyou :heart: for Military Moms :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou < Suzanne > & for < Joyce> flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

drinker & for their brave courageous young Sons drinker

sad who are in basic training now,glasses & going through hell...sad

:cry: Help them, their comrades & other parents sad

sad get through this incredibly tough time...:cry:

:heart: love and prayers and hugs and lots of compassion for You all :heart:

Thank you Nessaflowerforyou My 30 year old son was just sworn in yesterday. He leaves for basic training next Tuesday! I just got one son home and the other one has just signed up. I love them both and am so very proud of them!!!

God bless all our miltary, and the families they leave behind!!!!

Journey2008's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:19 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou Vanessa, I'm so glad to see you back!flowerforyou flowerforyou

:heart: :heart: :heart: God Bless our men and women serving overseas and here at home. Keep them from harm and bring them home safely. Amen:heart: :heart:

Journey2008's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:05 AM
Am moving there in a couple weeks!!

Journey2008's photo
Thu 07/03/08 03:37 PM

:heart: Prayers & Blessings drinker for our Troops :heart:

drinker today and every day :heart: flowerforyou :heart: We love you drinker

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

God Bless our troops and keep them safe! Please remember those that have, in the past, and are in the future, fighting for our freedomdrinker drinker

Journey2008's photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:18 PM
(((Vanessa))) Sorry to hear about your back. Please take care of yourself and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, alwaysflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Journey2008's photo
Wed 06/18/08 03:18 PM
Hello and welcome! As the name of the site says...get out there and "Mingle" in the forums. You'll make friends quickly.

Journey2008's photo
Sat 06/14/08 03:48 PM
Hi Buck...welcome, there is a bunch of friendly people on this site, but you have to jump in with both feet and get on the threads. At least that's what I was told.drinker drinker

Journey2008's photo
Fri 06/13/08 07:42 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou Hugs and prayers for you Madamflowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25