Community > Posts By > Journey2008

Journey2008's photo
Tue 10/06/09 04:57 PM

I know of what I speak. Excedrin Migraine capsules or tabs. Doesn't matter what kind of headache they'll do the job with no icky side effects (for me anyway). And NOOOO on the beer!

I agree...Excedrin, works every time for me, and usually within 15 minutes!

Journey2008's photo
Sat 08/01/09 04:44 PM
Beautiful pics!!

Journey2008's photo
Sat 07/11/09 07:44 AM

What is your favorite boys name and girls nome?

Fornacaliushoptomative-Ali, can go both for a boy or a girl...or William...that one probably can't go both ways though.ohwell

Sure...you can always call her Billie, for short.

Journey2008's photo
Sat 07/11/09 07:28 AM
Adam and Audrey

Journey2008's photo
Sat 06/27/09 12:54 PM

Bless all those that serve everywhere.

My son Jay "Sgt Wagner" is in Iraq as we type. I talk to him a lot via skype. He tells me we are not as calm as we all would like to think. He worried me when he told me there has been an incident almost daily. Lives have been lost in his unit recently and bombs still being set off. Roadside things happen a lot.
And...there is a roadside bomb they have that our armour can't handle. It is heat activated. Pray our fellas can come up with a solution to protect themselves.

We still need to keep prayers and thoughts for them. It isn't as good as I wanted to hear.

THANK YOU ALL WHO PUT YOUR LIVES IN DANGER DAILY.Come home soon, safe.

I would also like to say to all those that serve, have served, and will serve..."thank you" thank you for your bravery and willingness to be there when it counts. My heart and the hearts of millions are with you in your fine journey of courage and discipline.

Kat

Hi Kat...My youngest is overseas right now. He has told me time and time again...if you want to know the truth about what is going on don't listen to the media ask someone that is there, or has been. He has been over there for four months so far and has sent 15 bodies home. The last one was on Father's Day. The man's wife was on the plane with him. He said it never gets easier. I hate that this is his job, but at least I know these men and women are being handled with the care and respect that they deserve, because my son would have it NO other way. If you ever want to talk with another "military mom" please feel free to contact me. And please tell you son "thank you" for me and God Bless you both!! Journey

Journey2008's photo
Sat 06/27/09 12:48 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: Lady Nessa...you are one of the best friends any of us could have!! Thank you for all that you do for us and our soldiers!!:heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou

Journey2008's photo
Sat 06/27/09 12:28 PM
Thanks so much Nessa, I love you too!!!

Journey2008's photo
Sat 06/27/09 12:12 PM
Noohwell , and I really miss those words.

Journey2008's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:49 PM

June 1st...for the marines...tears tears tears tears tears tears somehow right b4 my eyes the boy grew into a man....

flowerforyou Moonlight...tell your son "thank you" for me. I am a military mom! Both my boys are in the service. It is very hard when they first join, but let them know how very proud you are of them! They need everyones support. If you need, or just want, to talk, send me a message. God bless your son and keep him safe!flowerforyou

Journey2008's photo
Wed 04/15/09 05:15 PM
Hi everybody!! I have a minute, finally, to get on my computer. I got to SEE and TALK TO my youngest son last night!! He is deployed overseas right now. It was soooo good to be able to see him and know that he is okay. Webcams are an awesome thing!!
I thank you for your continued prayers and support of our troops!!

Journey2008's photo
Fri 03/13/09 07:44 AM
Thanks to everyone for the prayers, well wishes and support of our military troops. I don't have as much time to check this thread as I used to, but the prayers are greatly appreciated. Thank you so much, from not only me, but my boys as well!!

Journey2008's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:09 PM

may god send a gaurdian angel for both:angel: . millitary moms are the strongest out there:heart: n im sure god is raining loving light for every dark corner to b lit.:angel:

best wishes and prayers :angel: amen :angel:

Thank you, Speedbug, for your prayers and good wishes. It really helps to know that there are people out that that stand behind our troops and give them the support the they deserve...and need. God Bless you!

Journey2008's photo
Mon 02/23/09 09:43 PM

Hi Brenda...thank you soo much ..i have missed you too

Hope all is well with you, your location :thumbsup:

flowerforyou Your Family winking & your new job & home flowerforyou

drinker & i pray that all goes well for Your Sons smokin & Daughter In Law ,drinker

smokin I pray :angel: that they are kept safedrinker for the duration:thumbsup: of their Tours smokin

:angel: and i pray for us too.:thumbsup: ..that God brings us both drinker Good husbands the most compatible one for us :angel:

:cry: My Mama is not doing well, sad so i ask for prayers for her please :cry:

sad She has been so sick with the flu or worse ohwell & she lives up North :cry:

tears & She is all by herself & can just barely walk tears

my Brother is going to see her Tuesday flowerforyou

but she is very sick & all alone now :cry:

and i can't get to her easily or quickly ohwell

and not without a lot of money i don't have :cry:

Oh Vanessa, I am so sorry to hear about your mom!! I will definitely keep her in my prayers!! Let me know what you find out when you talk to your brother tomorrow.

Journey2008's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:44 PM

Please pray for a safe journey for my son, he leaves today, and for safety while he is over there.

flowerforyou Many Prayers drinker & much Love :heart: going out for your Sons drinker my Sister Brenda flowerforyou

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: :angel: waving :thumbsup: winking :thumbsup: waving :angel: :heart:

Thank you Nessa!!! It is SOOOOOO good to see you back on here. You have been missed!!

Journey2008's photo
Thu 02/05/09 05:07 PM
Hi 62, just checking in on you and your dad. Wishing you well and continuing to pray.

Journey2008's photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:24 AM
Lord, watch over our troops and keep them safe. Bring them home, soon, to their families. Amen

Journey2008's photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:21 AM
Please pray for a safe journey for my son, he leaves today, and for safety while he is over there.

Journey2008's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:36 AM
I scored a 29.

Journey2008's photo
Sun 02/01/09 07:29 AM
My youngest son is going back overseas. He is leaving this coming Thursday. This will be his 9th tour! I won't get to see him before he goes, and that is hard on me. I have to trust that God will watch over him for me and bring him home safe.

Journey2008's photo
Sat 01/31/09 11:50 AM

I wanted to say that depending on the ages of the kids that you will be taking care of there is a LOT to do. At the Seattle Center there is a "Children's Museum" that is a lot of fun. The Seattle Aquarium at the waterfront is also fun. I have not been to the Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium but I've heard good things about it. The Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle is nice. Also, for a BIG day out during the summer you'll want to go to Enchanted Village / Wild Waves in Federal Way. It is a LOT of fun. And there is almost always something to do around the Puget Sound area - just check out the internet for ideas. Lots of parks and places to go camping, fishing, hiking and more.

Good luck on the move. And... if you get depressed from not seeing sunshine for a while - check into "light therapy". It can be an issue for some folks when they move here.

Thanks, Chornaya, for the info. I'll be sure to let my kids know.

I have decided, for many reasons, not to move to Washington. Mainly, because I am getting to old to be moving from state to state. It's time I settle down in one place and move on with my life. I will miss my children, dearly, but they will be back on this side of the United State in a couple years. And when they get here I will be happy and situated and be able to enjoy them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25