Community > Posts By > Journey2008

Journey2008's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:21 PM
flowerforyou Thank you so much, Vanessa, for your continued thoughts and prayers for my sons and myself. It's a hard thing to watch our men and women go overseas and know there is nothing we can do to keep them safe. But I know I can pray to Almighty God to wrap them in his arms and shield them from harm so that they will, once again, come home safely to their loving families.flowerforyou

Journey2008's photo
Thu 11/13/08 07:33 PM
My son just graduated from Army basic training. After his graduation we were walking around looking at all the artillery they used back in the day. My oldest son looked at his brother and asked what this piece of equipment was and his brother answered, "Hell if I know". Without skipping a beat my grandson turned to his dad and said, in all the seriousness of a five year old,"what's a hellifiknow".

Journey2008's photo
Thu 11/13/08 07:14 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou Thoughts and prayers for you and your daughter. May brighter days be ahead for you both!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Journey2008's photo
Wed 11/12/08 06:22 AM
Hi Zanneflowerforyou just checking in on you to see how you are holding up. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily, along with your sons. If you ever want to talk with another military mom, I'm here to listen! God Bless you and your boys!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Journey2008's photo
Sun 11/09/08 03:33 PM
Dear Lord, we ask that you lay your healing hands on our dear Anna. Give her peace and comfort during this time of testing and diagnosis. Guide the doctors Lord that they may make the right decisions in her treatment. Keep Anna in your loving arms. I also ask that you wrap your arms around her mother, Vanessa. You gave her the most precious gift you could, when you gave her children. Give her the strength she will need to get though this trying time. I ask this in your most precious and holy name, Amen

((((Vanessa)))) we all love and care for you. You are a very dear friend! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!!

Journey2008's photo
Sun 11/09/08 09:52 AM

flowerforyou I just wanna stop by again to the Soldier Shrine flowerforyou

:heart: and light a candle of love :heart:

drinker & respect & appreciation beyond words drinker

smokin for all you do and for all you are ...smokin

:heart: :heart: :heart: i love you so much ~ Our American Soldiers :heart: :heart: :heart:

drinker drinker drinker and all of our allies drinker drinker drinker

smokin and i thank you so much for your hard work smokin

:heart: your amazing love and dedication...:heart:

sad the deprivation and hardship you endure dailysad

:cry: You never ***** ~ You never complain :cry:

drinker your endless sacrifice that you give every day drinker

frown frown frown that the majority of us frown frown frown

noway noway noway weeny wimpy civilians have no clue of noway noway noway

drinker smokin drinker I can never ever even begin to thank you enough drinker smokin drinker

AMEN!

I just want to thank all of the men and women who put their lives on the line, on a daily basis, whether it be here at home, or overseas, for everything that they do to keep us free!! God Bless you all!!!love flowerforyou love flowerforyou

Journey2008's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:49 PM
Well, I'm back home. We had a wonderful time! Will find out shortly where he is to be stationed and where my new home for the next year to year and a half will be. As soon as I get my own puter running, I will put up new pics. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Journey2008's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:16 PM
God Bless our troops and keep them safe. Guide the troops that are just graduating basic training.

Journey2008's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:10 PM
drinker drinker drinker He has graduated basic training and has two wonderful days with his family. I am so proud of him!!drinker drinker drinker

Journey2008's photo
Tue 10/28/08 07:46 AM

Love and prayers to you Journey2008. Having had no children of my own, I often look at the young men and women who are serving in the military and feel as they are the sons and daughters of us ALL.

I often pass under the "Freedom Bridge" at Ft. Lewis WA, strewn with its flags and yellow ribbons, and say a prayer for them all, yours included!

Thank you so much Miranda! I wish more people felt like you. I tell my sons about the many well wishing people that ask me to thank them for their service and they are very appreciative. They are very proud of the jobs they do, and I am very proud of them!!

Journey2008's photo
Tue 10/28/08 07:42 AM

The Russians, during the cold war days, used to have an effective technique for teaching supply and demand. lol. They'd have school aged children lay their heads upon a wooden desk. They were first asked to pray to "God" to supply their need for food. When their heads were lifted nothing materialized. Secondly they were asked to once again lay their heads on their hard barren desk and this time to pray to 'Mother Russia' for food to fill their empty bellies.Tbis time the teacher, for lack of a better term, walked around and placed a candy bar on each of the children's desks. Lo and behold Mother Russia provided and amply filled their empty belly. Perception is relative and formulates life long idiosynchrosies.

ooooohhhhh.....tears ill tears

that is so sad...sad & so wrong...sick

to say the very least frown

but Dear Man....drinker

what has that got to do with our Soldiers ?huh

and specifically <<< Journey2008>>> "s Soldier Sons???

I was wondering the same thing....

Journey2008's photo
Mon 10/27/08 06:36 AM
I'm off to see my boys today!!love :banana: love Not sure how much time I will have to be on here, but will post pics when I get home, if not before. Thanks, again, for everybody's thoughts and prayers.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Journey2008's photo
Mon 10/27/08 06:33 AM
Good morning! and thank you for your service to our country!!drinker drinker drinker

Journey2008's photo
Sun 10/26/08 11:00 AM
God bless you and your son, NurJoyce. You have done an awesome job raising him or he wouldn't be where he is today! Thank him for me, for his service to our great country. May God keep him safe in his journeys.

Journey2008's photo
Sun 10/26/08 10:55 AM
flowerforyou Hi Zanne, You and your children are in my thoughts and prayers, daily. God bless you all.flowerforyou

Journey2008's photo
Sun 10/26/08 10:53 AM

I have a new soldier overseas... We met here, and he got deployed before I even knew it! I had called him up one day and he didn't answer, so I sent him a quick email and that is when I found the news that he was already on his way to Kuwait to await shipment to Iraq.

If anyone wishes to send him a letter or anything at all, he's a real doll.

One of my boys from Kansas, my beautiful friends that wouldn't even hurt a fly, off to fight a war they didn't start, but have to finish.

I am proud of my boys. I am proud of all the military.

You guys kick a$$ and I love each and every one of you!

AMEN!

Journey2008's photo
Fri 10/24/08 11:26 AM

flowerforyou http://www.americasupportsyou.mil/americasupportsyou/index.aspx flowerforyou

yet another good website! Thanks Vanessaflowerforyou

Journey2008's photo
Fri 10/24/08 04:56 AM
I am getting excited! Not too much longer till I have BOTH my sons and their families in the same room! I don't get that often enough! It's going to be a bittersweet visit. The boys will be leaving around the beginning of the year to go overseasohwell

Journey2008's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:50 PM

i found this extremely awesome Site smokin drinker smokin

flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou For You Suzanne & Brenda flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

flowerforyou & for every other Military Mom out there flowerforyou

appropriately named ......happy flowerforyou happy

drinker smokin drinker http://www.militarymoms.net/ drinker smokin drinker

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Oh Vanessa, I can't thank you enough for the site!!! It is truly amazing! I have been looking for something like that. Thank you Thank you!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

oh you are so welcome Brenda...flowerforyou

There are quite a few sites drinker

like this one out there ,

actually many Military sites smokin

if you search in Google

or another search engine drinker

I know of at least three

of you Military Mothers

on this site alone flowerforyou

and i wanted to make sure

you all knew each other, flowerforyou

cause you have similar circumstances , drinker

only you have had the lengthiest time flowerforyou

with one of your sons

being in the Military for 9 years , is it ? drinker

flowerforyou So, along with You flowerforyou and Suzanne, Zanne46 flowerforyou

smokin There is another Lady flowerforyou whose Son may still be in basic training smokin

flowerforyou NurJoyce drinker Nurse Joyce flowerforyou

here is a thread for her too...drinker

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/174651 smokin

i oughta tell her about the Military Mom site...drinker

but maybe she already knows of that one

or another like it ....flowerforyou

yes, my youngest has been in the Air Force for 9 years. He is making a career of it. He is a very proud airman!

Journey2008's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:16 PM

i found this extremely awesome Site smokin drinker smokin

flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou For You Suzanne & Brenda flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

flowerforyou & for every other Military Mom out there flowerforyou

appropriately named ......happy flowerforyou happy

drinker smokin drinker http://www.militarymoms.net/ drinker smokin drinker

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Oh Vanessa, I can't thank you enough for the site!!! It is truly amazing! I have been looking for something like that. Thank you Thank you!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25