Community > Posts By > Journey2008

Journey2008's photo
Fri 01/16/09 07:40 PM
Dear Lord, I ask that you watch over Amber as she goes through surgery next week. Guide the surgeons hand Lord, give her a speedy recovery. Lord I also ask that you watch over her family. Give them a sense of peace that you are with them also, on this day, and every day. I ask this in your precious name, Amen.

Journey2008's photo
Fri 01/16/09 02:27 PM

is there a way to actually delete your profile on here? I mean I already found the one I am looking for...

Congratulations!! 57 posts and found your love! I'm jealous, you need to give the rest of us some tips :smile:

Journey2008's photo
Fri 01/16/09 02:17 PM
Just wanted to check in on Anna and see how she is doing? I continue to pray for her complete healing! She has to be one very special lady, having you as her mother! :heart: flowers :heart: flowers

Journey2008's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:17 AM
:angel: Prayers for you and your dad, may He grant you both the peace that you need at this time. :angel:

Journey2008's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:12 AM

It doesnt matter where you come from...

Welcome to Seattle...

we have it all... Big city entertainment, dinning, clubs, shopping, hiking, boating, fishing, mountains, rain forests, deserts, farm lands, wine country and more....

Enjoy it all and have fun...

Thank youdrinker I'm looking forward to seeing at least some of those things, once I get there. Should be soon!!

Journey2008's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:18 PM

then get a divorce.

sheesh

That's not the answer! Divorce is not the answer for everything. Melinie, I don't know your whole story, but just from what you have said here it sounds like you are going through a lot. There are different circumstances for different people. I, myself, don't believe in cheating, but I can sure understand your frustration! Good luck to you in whatever decision you make.flowerforyou

Journey2008's photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:56 AM

Good morning all,just thought I would add my two cents to this Military thread because I can in some ways sure understand how regular peoples feel about the peoples who are serving in the military and have had to be sent overseas to serve & protect there country,it can indeed be very hard,but they are fighting for a cause that some believe in & that they are also fighting to protect their family's future.So,ya gotta give the service men & women their dues because in there families eyes,they are the True heroes of our times.

Thank you, Robin, for stopping by. And you are so right...my sons and my daughter in law are my heroes, along with everyone else's son's and daughter's that are in our military, no matter whether they are stateside or overseas. I love and respect every one of them.drinker flowerforyou

Journey2008's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:13 AM
(((62))) Sending you big hugs and strength to get you through the day.

Journey2008's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:02 AM
Thanks, everyone, for checking in on the threads and showing love and support for our military! The troops really appreciate it and so do I!!

Journey2008's photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:59 AM

Hi everybody, just wanted to give you an update. I just found out this evening that not only is my youngest son going back over for his 6th tour the first of February, his wife is due to go back over in May. My oldest son is going over in June. I don't know how I'm going to handle having all three of them over there at the same time.

Thank you, all, so much for your thoughts and prayers and friendship. It means more than you know.:heart: drinker flowerforyou

tears Oh Dear Lady...I am soo sorry for you tears

huh what is the deal with the powers that be ? huh

frown don't they have enough of your Family members ?frown

noway I didn't even think that they let brothers in combat together noway

:cry: let alone husbands and wives together :cry:

oh, but the sons & daughters

of those who call the shots

noway never have to go ...noway

sad it makes me soooooooooooooooo sick sad

((Nessa)) Apparently the rules have changed regarding sons serving at the same time. And husbands and wives for that matter. My son and daughter in law were over there at the same time in 2007/2008, that's why I was in Arkansas keeping the kids for them. It's hard on everbody involved. The parents are overseas, the children are still here. When the children are so little they don't understand where mommy and daddy went. I told them that they were working far away, but that was a mistake. When they finally came home and had to go back to work on base, their youngest freaked out when they told him they had to go to work. Poor little guy thought they were going to leave him again! Thank God for technology though. My kids got to see their kids open their presents on Christmas morning over the computer webcams!! And their children got to wish them Merry Christmas! Not the same...I know, but better than nothing.

Journey2008's photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:44 AM

Hi everybody, just wanted to give you an update. I just found out this evening that not only is my youngest son going back over for his 6th tour the first of February, his wife is due to go back over in May. My oldest son is going over in June. I don't know how I'm going to handle having all three of them over there at the same time.

Thank you, all, so much for your thoughts and prayers and friendship. It means more than you know.:heart: drinker flowerforyou

I'm freaking speachless.No I'm not..

It's just bullsh*t..They just come home and now they are going back....BULL...

I thought about this with Brett...That this may happen to him also..

This war needs to END.....

Not in a pleasant mood..

I'm off...

All my Love Journey....:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: smooched hugs..flowers flowers flowers

Suzanne...I just saw this post. I'm getting used to them sending them over. I don't like it...not ONE bit, but have to continue to be positive and support them like always. I agree with you that the war has to end, and it can't end fast enough for me, I can only imagine what our soldiers feel like. I have to say though that out of my youngest son's (OJ) six tours, he volunteered to go over for two of them, so that someone else in his group could stay home. One of his guys wives was due to have a baby and was having difficulties, and I can't remember the reason for the other, but it was equally important to him that they be able to stay home. I'm scared and concerned for him when he is over there, but am so proud at the same time.

Journey2008's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:30 PM
waving Sending love and hugs your way Suzanneflowers

Journey2008's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:25 PM
:angel: :heart: :angel: Love and prayers for al our men and women serving for our freedom!!:heart: :angel: :heart:

Journey2008's photo
Wed 01/14/09 12:02 PM

i will now talk with my, eight year old niece- about death, & and why her granddad will die.

((62)) Prayers for your dad, you and the rest of your family during this time. I would also like to add that when my children were young and there great grandfather passed away I asked our preacher to talk with the young children because they were confused about death. To make a long story short he told them that bodies are like a cocoon and our soul lived in this cocoon until we died. Then we became a beautiful butterfly and our soul came out of the body and went to heaven. Your dad will be the most beautiful butterfly you have ever seen. God bless you!

Journey2008's photo
Tue 01/13/09 10:39 AM
fine thank you,:smile: but wanting to get this move over and done with. grumble

Journey2008's photo
Sat 01/10/09 04:39 PM
Absolutely do!!

Journey2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:19 AM
Dear Lord, Protect them, keep them safe. Let them feel comfort and peace. Amen

Journey2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:04 AM
Hi ShadyLady, your profile looks good to me. Take care, Welcome and fun in the forums. You get to meet a lot of good people that way.flowers

Journey2008's photo
Thu 01/08/09 05:07 PM
Am moving to Washington in a couple weeks. Have to be close to Ft. Lewis. Are there any "country" places to live not far from there? Anywhere where the houses are not right on top of each other??

Journey2008's photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:36 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin Yayyyyyyyy!!! Suzanne, I'm so excited that you heard from Brent!! That is so awesome!! I know that you feel much better. Take care hun and keep your chin up...he'll be home soon!!

Dear Lord, thank you for the good news today that Suzanne has been able to talk with her son, to know that he is okay and safe. Please keep him in your care and let him come home, safely, to his family. Amen

oops I mean Brettslaphead I wanted to change it, but it won't let me edit for some reason.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25