Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 09/09/22 05:40 PM
Chop it off, change genders, and start complaining about pronouns. Seems to be the current fad. Good luck

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 09/07/22 06:22 PM
Welcome. You came to the right place if you are looking for elusive.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 09/07/22 08:55 AM
You're new here so you get a pass. There are TONS of scammers on this site. Other sites as well. In fact, the chances of a "woman" contacting you first being a scammer is much higher than it being a real woman. I shouldn't have to say this but men are so stupid sometimes I will: Don't send any money to any "woman" you've never met in person. Common sense stuff. Good luck

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/06/22 04:09 PM

I read the article you posted, not very convincing. I never read that he denounced it , only that he didn’t support defunding but said he agrees with their principles. Reform means you don’t agree with the way police have been protecting citizens for 200 plus years, and you want to change that. How about reforming the criminals by locking them up and not releasing them to commit more crimes on innocent people. Let’s start there and the democrats police problem will fix itself.

There are plenty of problems with the police. It's not okay to steal money with "civil forfeiture" and murder unarmed citizens under "qualified immunity." Some officers turn off their body camera before beating suspects and/or planting evidence, then file false police reports. Some things need to be fixed.

If You Truely Want to Help Fix Problems in Our Country. May I suggest You Take in a Few Hundred Illegal Aliens from the Mexican Border, Into Your Home, and the Bruno Area.
He never will. Nor will any other Democrat. It just makes them FEEL better about themselves to position themselves as caring about others. Heck, even Lori Lightfoot, the loser Governor of Chicago, a sanctuary city, is crying over just TWO buses of illegals shipped to her city. Dems are all about FEELINGS/EMOTIONS, not logic, reality or common sense.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/06/22 02:33 PM

Let's see, I've been celibate now for more than 42 years. How's that for willpower?
I think we have a "winner", or do we? Hmmm....

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/06/22 09:48 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 09/06/22 09:49 AM
surprised

Looking for fun?
Wanna explore?
Wanna teach me how tos?

Drop you viber. F2F only.
She dropped her vibrator??!!!

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/06/22 09:12 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 09/06/22 09:19 AM

Of corse your Not buying it, more like selling it. Explain how that works that we are a nation of laws when these democrat DAs are letting violent criminals go without bail. But they want to hold the victim responsible for defending himself. And don’t deny it just because you don’t see it on your MSM.

Got any examples?
He could list them, as there are plenty of examples, but why? You're dug in, head in the sand, unable to see anything outside of your limited beliefs.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 09/04/22 10:30 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sun 09/04/22 10:40 PM
Pretty horrible as a 62 y/o man. Less horrible, but still horrible, if you were an 18 yr old kid (punk rock, sci fi). Overall, horrible.

You're welcome.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 09/03/22 10:48 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sat 09/03/22 10:51 AM

Open to all, but I'm curious how the Democrats here feel about the rising crime we are seeing?

Forgetting about Trump vs. Biden, are you OK with this large crime spike due to defunding police, demonizing police departments, liberal DA's, and current POLICIES on the left? Serious question.

What police department has been defunded?
See above

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 09/02/22 08:15 PM

With all the videos of antifa, blm, and some democratic reps. marching , carrying signs calling for death to cops . Liberal Mayors throwing their own police force under the bus. No wonder these thugs are acting like animals ( they SHOULD be shot like animals.) . What I can’t figure out is what is the reasoning behind these liberals pro crime policies and anti cop stance. Just because the liberal rant changes when people start taking notice, doesn’t mean we didn’t acknowledge their true beliefs.

No Liberal Reps called for the death of cops. None of those people are pro-crime, either. Maybe you're confusing some Conservative pundits angry about the FBI serving search warrants on Trump, or you take internet comment sections too seriously.
Oh, "Nothing to see here", is that it? You don't have to publicly boldly say "I am pro crime" to have policies that are, in fact, increasing crime. From Kamala's plead for everyone to contribute to bail out the blm rioters, soft on crime DA's, keeping the border porous, etc. etc. it is in fact contributing to an alarming increase in crime. You can't seriously believe otherwise.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 08/30/22 12:54 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 08/30/22 01:10 PM
Unbelievable. Democrats are now for FUNDING the Police after 3 years of bringing this country to its knees in crime by defunding them! Suddenly, we are supposed to forget all the IRREPARABLE damage the Dems have done to this country and all their calls for "Defund the Police". As if it never happened! As if VP CamelToe Harris didn't call for help in bailing out the rioters. The gall they have to think they can suddenly pretend they are now on the side of Police and nobody will notice their change, coincidentally, just before the midterms

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 08/27/22 08:33 AM

Everybody in the white house from the president to his mouth piece at the podium must have chit for brains. They tell us this loan forgiveness deal will pay for itself from the loan payments they collect from the students that got their loans after June of this year. They admit they don’t know how much this plan will cost the American tax payer, so how can they say with any bit of confidence that this policy will be off setting. Another case of lying to get votes… I think trade school student loans will be exempt from this policy. With all the money they are planning on spending on new infrastructure they will need many welders and plumbers and electricians, But they must keep paying their loans. All this plus some of his other policies just show how he feels about the common person. The power elitists are the ones he is loyal to….

Economists know it will pay for itself, even without knowing the exact cost because of the magnitude of the returns. Higher-educated people tend to make way more money than uneducated people, so if the multiple is much more than 1, then the number of recipients won't matter. Also, trade school student can use this program, especially if they received Pell grants. They just have to have student loans.
If I'm reading this correctly, you are somehow saying that because Biden is giving 10K/20K away for college degrees that these college degrees will more than pay for themselves because those with degrees earn more. Did I get that right?

The only problem with that theory is that these loans/degrees were already there. This money didn't encourage anyone to go seek an education, thus not a single extra dime would have been earned that would not already be earned. However, it did in fact add to the country's deficit for pretty much no reason whatsoever but to buy the votes.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 08/25/22 04:54 PM
Tats = automatic pass

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 08/24/22 01:01 PM
In the year 2022, her best bodypart is probably her penis.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 08/24/22 09:58 AM
Unbelievable what Biden just did. The list of his out of touch policies just keeps growing.

How anyone but those spoiled college kids who got $10K wiped off their loans (for the rest of us to pay by the way) can still vote Democrat boggles the mind.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 08/24/22 08:16 AM
All this "king", "queen", "princess" crap makes me want to puke

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 08/22/22 08:58 AM

Nudges not working on Aug. 20. Wasted a dozen coins. Please fix.
Nudges are worthless! Don't waste your coins or money on them. If you are going to reach out, send a normal/regular email even if it costs more.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 08/21/22 08:00 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sun 08/21/22 08:01 PM
Regardless of any feedback you may receive, I enjoy your stories.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 08/21/22 03:40 PM
Good on you for still being sexually active into your 70's, but shouldn't you be bringing SOMETHING to the table? Afterall, your wishes (demands) don't seem in line to what you have to offer.

Oh yeah, and that joke about being 56? Good one, lol. Maybe that's your shtick, being so funny the younger girls panties just fall right down. Heck, its worth a try.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 08/20/22 09:11 AM

I don't see evidence that any crime trends are due to defunding police or demonizing police departments. Maybe you have it backwards, as some towns disband their police departments because the police misbehave.

http://www.businessinsider.com/alabama-police-department-dissolved-over-racist-texts-2022-8
I try REALLY hard to see your point of view and look at things from the other side, but when one can just ignore the reality of what's going on out there and reduce it to an article about ONE town, in Alabama no less, with just 2,000 people, it just doesn't scream "I'm aware of what's going on out there". Or worse, "I'm aware but I just can't get myself to admit the Dems have alot to do with it so I'll just toss out this one tidbit I found online to hopefully detract".