Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 05/12/23 03:43 PM

Will someone please just trebuchet launch
Trump into the side of a f'kn building?

The imbecile will not shut up.

Then launch Biden.
Being against every one and every thing is the easy thing to do. Takes little thought. What's your solution?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 05/11/23 06:29 PM

Absolutely not if I wanted to do that I would’ve done that lol! Younger men flock to me I don’t have to advertise anything :relieved: and I posed the question because I’m not looking for a boy toy I’m looking for a serious relationship. It just happens to be I’ve dated much younger men more often than not in the past 15 years. But I’m still in my 20s. :sunglasses:

That is odd because the profile lists you as 45, you state in your profile you are 55, and then state you are in your 20's in the quote?

Drug addiction. It builds a body goofy.
lol

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 05/10/23 06:59 PM
She's in her 20', her age on her profile shows as 45, and she describes herself as 55 in her description. I give her credit for mentioning she doesn't have any teeth left but her age question needs a little work.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 05/10/23 07:43 AM

I think sometimes we think that we need to be feeling joy all the time in order to be happy.

In my opinion, yes, joy is a part of it, but it's more a sense of contentment or fulfillment. It's having a positive mindset and appreciating the little things, such as a perfect spring day, kisses from your dog, the smell of freshly-brewed coffee, or a sense of satisfaction for a job well done.
You had me at freshly brewed coffee. Actually, all you wrote :thumbsup: was spot on. :thumbsup:

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 05/09/23 10:33 AM

Let meet? ;)
Are you feeling ok? You look a bit ashen in color

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 05/07/23 09:01 AM

Hahahahahahaha
Like Trump isn't the biggest thug around.
Why always about Trump with the left? The fact that those with Trump derangement syndrome will accept all the damage Biden has done and continues to do to damage this country baffles the mind. Millions coming into our country illegally is ok because, well, Trump is a jerk? The higher cost for EVERYTHING is ok because, well, Trump is a jerk? Our weakened military is ok because, well, Trump is a jerk? The large increase is assaults, robberies, and violent crime is ok because, well, Trump is a jerk?

I've disliked many on the left but if one came along and addressed the BIG problems in this world, I'd look beyond personality for POLICIES. The left seems incapable of doing this.

Note: Trans issues are NOT one of our big issues! "Systemic" racism is NOT one of our biggest problems. Male/female/other/its bathrooms are NOT one of our biggest issues. The RARE police mistakes/killings of "innocent" people are NOT one of our biggest issues. The libs/democrats are hyper focused on all the EMOTIONAL small issues and gloss over all the major things coming down the pike for America. Sad they will sell this country short, AND DECREASE THEIR OWN SAFETY AND QUALITY OF LIFE for their dislike of Trump.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 05/06/23 12:42 PM
The Covenant. Saw it, pretty awesome.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 05/03/23 11:33 PM
Does anyone bone?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 05/03/23 06:15 PM
They grew up. Or became trans

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 04/30/23 07:53 PM
Some guy offered me an icecream if I shared the strangest thing that happened to me today.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 04/29/23 10:23 AM
Lot's of women there, they just aren't on this site though.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 04/24/23 01:01 PM
Yet the real scammers pretty much have free reign here. Go figure

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 04/22/23 04:45 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sat 04/22/23 04:46 PM
Welcome

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 04/22/23 08:43 AM
If the goofballs on the left in the USA can't even define what a woman is, good luck figuring out what a "real man" is.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 04/16/23 07:42 AM

Meh Meh Meh, obsessed with Trump ain't seems to upset a few mind. female right, gender craps and LGBT Qwhat would get me the a good ear? call it a spade while it still is cause false knowledge is worse than ignorance

Not real sure what your aiming at here but this post reads like a text straight from joe Biden.

lol

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 04/15/23 09:45 AM
She believes in deactivation too.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 04/14/23 03:05 PM
I wouldn't do it BeachFarmer. I kind of miss those "omg, its the biggest I've ever seen!" comments. Now they are a more mild "wow, you have a nice one". Nice, yes, but not quite the same.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 04/12/23 09:55 AM
but I wiped!

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 04/11/23 09:59 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 04/11/23 10:00 AM

Nothing turns me on more than to see, "hector was here" tatted on a womens backside.

:joy:

OT: Should they? Sure, why not. I don’t personally have any, and I have seen a lot that I thought looked tacky. But I’ve also seen some that are beautiful. A professionally-done sleeve that looks like lace or floral is more appealing to me than a bunch of random, unrelated tattoos.

A woman with a sleeve is a red flag. Guys know what I'm talking about.

Everyone that saying it doesn't matter, gonna learn the hard way - just sayin

Agreed. Alot of political correctness going on in some of these comments. Few men on Earth will actively seek out a woman with full arm sleeves of tats. That's just a fact. Sorry, not sorry

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 04/11/23 08:23 AM
A penis where there should not be one

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25