Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 06/01/23 07:45 PM

voted for Biden or any other homo-lesbo-tranny Democrat.
Drinks Bud Light.
lol

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 06/01/23 05:34 PM

Date my profile
I would say it is almost 10 years old..
Clever

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 06/01/23 05:33 PM
With the baby face you posses, I suspect you were the one who was bullied.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 06/01/23 09:57 AM
She joins, posts a seemingly sincere post, then deletes her profile all within one hour. I just don't get it.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 06/01/23 08:18 AM
I've seen WAY worse. Yours isn't bad at all, good luck.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 06/01/23 08:16 AM
Mingle seems to be going overly woke lately/suddenly. I made a simple, TRUE and FACTUAL statement about a guy pretending to be a female by putting on a dress and MY comment was blocked, not the guy who is parading around acting like a girl (and also soliciting a "gay bottom, sissy, cross dresser"). Yup, MY comment rejected, not his fake claims/requests.

This world is upside down when we pretend to play along with untruths.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 06/01/23 08:10 AM
Just because you put on a dress, does not make you a "Ms."

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 05/30/23 09:06 PM
Thanks!

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 05/30/23 08:50 PM
Thank you.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 05/30/23 04:44 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 05/30/23 04:59 PM
Anyone know? Thanks

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 05/29/23 01:03 PM
Thank you for your service to this country!

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 05/29/23 12:54 PM

I have been keeping up with this Topic and reading the comments, from time to time. So figured, I would put my two cents in... whoa

I literally had to sit back and shake my head.. on the opinions why a woman should/should not get a tattoo.spock

It is no different then the reason a man gets a tattoo.. At times it is pure pressure from others, sentimental reasons, to fit in, was drunk, did it on a dare, or maybe just because they wanted to.

Speaking of old school or old bag heck I'm both.. I grew up in the times when about the only ones you saw with tattoo's were either Military or Bikers..

Through the years, I have met bikers and yes I will admit, some I have kept my distance. I met one of the "Bandit's" when I was young that made me realize I should not judge one for how they look or dress, a biker with tattoo's does not mean that they don't do good things..

Those with Tattoo's seem to get a bad rap. And I will admit, I use to look at them different as well..Even tho I do not have any tattoo's myself. I have considered getting one..If some think at 64 I'm doing it to impress someone or catch a man. Someone needs to slap them and wake them up..laugh laugh laugh

Myself I dress the way I want too, yes I wear make-up when I go out.. But ya can bet on it when I close that door and I'm home the pj's come on, why cause that is what I want. I don't do it for anyone else and I don't do things to impress people. They either like me or they don't.

Sure I have seen some tattoo's that was in poor taste. But honestly as far as dating someone that has tattoo's, the way I look at it, if it's something you can't deal with then don't date them.. I'm sure everyone has flaws/ or made choices that another can not deal with..

What one chooses to do with their body/lifestyle is only up to that person. Most that get tattoo's don't do it for the attention. You might be surprised why some have the tattoo's they do.

It's for attention.... people don't want to admit to it, because it's pure narcissism and that is a tough pill to swallow. They will CLAIM there's a meaning - for my kids, my dead mom, myself. Which is a bunch of bullshlt. These and the goofy tattoos with text such as "courage" or "family" is designed to ask the owner what it's all about. Back in the day, the only text you'd see is "mom", which needs no explanation - still stupid in my opinion, none the less.

It's kinda like your admission to gussying up when going out, but prefer to be comfortable in your pjs when no one is looking. It is what it is - you're no different than most women, however women with these sleeves, are refusing to put the pjs on because they need the attention at all times. They lack the foresight that it isn't always the attention that they desire that they may be conveying.

So at the end of the day it becomes a decision for dudes whether they want to deal with that girl's attitude. They'll bang chicks with a bunch of tats all day long, but to wife one up is just a risk not worth taking. When you have a woman with no tats that may or may not have the same attitude as the chicks with the tats - it's at least easier to point out the potential problematic ones. If you see a red and yellow snake, you get away quick - any other kinda snake, you take your chances.

So, you went through 64 years of life without getting a tattoo.... now you all of a sudden need an outlet to express yourself? There's something else there, I'd explore it, before I got a tat. I'm only saying this to you personal level, because I respect you.

But in generalizing, you were also incorrect in that men versus women reasoning - only because you missed one point.....tattoos have been and still is MASCULINE. I think it is an important factor when you make the comparisons of the sexes. You kinda knew that when you said back in the day it was the soldiers and bikers that had them :wink:

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 05/29/23 12:53 PM
x2

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 05/24/23 09:47 AM
Tip: Don't eat yellow snow.

Advice: Don't give your email/phone number out right away and no need to leave this site to chat. Watch for scammers.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 05/20/23 08:03 AM
"How are you?" isn't exactly a stimulating, engaging first message either so there's that.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 05/19/23 11:21 AM
Why is the grass green?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 05/19/23 08:28 AM

I am a supporter of FLR, I would like to know do other people think like me. The woman is in control of the relationship
You don't want to know

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 05/18/23 07:49 AM
Not the way things are headed, no thank you. The Dems have made it barely tolerable today with their trans this/trans that, criminals with more rights than victims, illegal immigrants with more rights than US citizens, their race baiting at absolutely everything, their reparations nonsense, etc. I can't imagine how it will be 5 yrs from now if they win in 2024. No thanks, I might even consider checking out sooner than necessary as most of the fun in life is being sucked away at an alarming rate.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 05/13/23 08:21 AM

Politicians are a unique group of people. Some get in it for power and fame and some for the sake of making things better….like everybody else they aren’t perfect… it would be nice to pick the person we want to run for President but that’s not how it works . We can not pick who runs so we have to decide who represents us best and vote for that person. If you think no one represents your values and decide not to vote than you have little to gripe about afterwards. There are usally two opposites , one with ideas you would like to see upheld or one with ideas you could never support. Since one of the two will eventually be the one making policies, I will always express my opinion with a vote. Sometimes your guy wins and sometimes they lose, but I can rest easy knowing I didn’t let my choice go to waste. I’ll say it again Trump is far from perfect but he’s the one that will put the United States first … You can trash politicians all you want and lord knows they usally deserve it but you have only two or three choices every four years and we should all try to make a choice for the good of our country.
Well said. Policies of the party should be first and foremost as those are what effect everyone. I look at it as if one needed a brain surgeon to perform brain surgery. One surgeon has great bedside manner, but was the class clown, barely made it though school, and has a "C" average rating with his/brain surgery work. The other was first in his/her class, renowned for their surgery skills, has never lost a patient, "A" rating, takes pride in their work, but may rub you the wrong way. In the end, who do you pick for your very own brain surgery? Most likely the one who will get the job done, regardless.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 05/12/23 03:43 PM

Will someone please just trebuchet launch
Trump into the side of a f'kn building?

The imbecile will not shut up.

Then launch Biden.
Being against every one and every thing is the easy thing to do. Takes little thought. What's your solution?

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25