Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 08/12/23 07:46 AM
Attention all simps: SHE'S DEACTIVATED!

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 08/12/23 07:42 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sat 08/12/23 07:42 AM
Why should we be forced to accept you for you when you didn't even accept yourself?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 08/10/23 10:19 AM
I don't kiss and tell.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 08/09/23 12:55 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Wed 08/09/23 12:56 PM

Why everyone is seeking for physical contact:pensive::pensive:
Why do some AVOID it as if it's the plague?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 08/09/23 08:11 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Wed 08/09/23 08:27 AM

I think the op was stating that Megan Rapinoe was making it all about herself and her political views, rather than kneeling for the right reasons...

I don't think he meant it as a racial slur...

Thank you, I didn't. My comment was about this one woman and her disrespect of the USA on an international stage and nothing else.

This is what happens when some folks view EVERYTHING through a racist prism, usually from those that are the most racist of them all.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 08/08/23 03:12 PM

I have been trying for so long here to find my soulmate here. but still I'm not able to find her. There is some fake account coming here to cheat.Need to stop this thing.
Soulmate? Just be happy if you even meet a soul here, let alone a soulmate

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 08/07/23 09:39 AM
F 'em. If you are gonna kneel and make it all about you (Megan Rapinoe) and politics, good riddance.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 08/05/23 04:32 PM
I'm waiting for "Lee Mia" from Japan to show up soon.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 08/04/23 05:40 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Fri 08/04/23 06:25 PM

Did you use a picture of yourself?
Did you?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 08/04/23 07:53 AM
Your profile is fine.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 08/03/23 08:14 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Thu 08/03/23 08:15 PM

Guys as i spends a more than a year on this app i didn't got a perfect match for myself
need your suggestions
guide me plz

Try another site if you really are serious, this one is 99.5% fakes, frauds, and scammers

The man is very negative! Have you ever wondered why you can't find it?
He's right, and its called being realistic and honest about the site.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 08/03/23 09:10 AM
I've been to all the countries you've mentioned and you've got a good grasp of it. I might challenge the "meek and obedient" descriptions, as that's more of an old stereotype, but the difference is night and day from what is here in the USA. SE Asian women, for the most part are far more feminine, for now, than Western women. No doubt the American feminists will try to ruin other countries as well though. Any man spending any time in SE Asia will certainly come home a changed man. Highly recommended!!

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 08/02/23 10:13 AM
You're right, somehow I missed that. Need coffee.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 08/02/23 08:13 AM

I am not interested this app, and fake people harrase & black me, so please deactivated and block this my id
All this happened in the 30 minutes you were a user here? I knew this site sucked but didn't know it sucked THAT fast.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 08/02/23 08:11 AM

You need to fill in your interests. If you send me $19.95 I will give you a positive rating. noway
Great idea. If you can't beat them, might as well join them.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 08/01/23 02:48 PM
answer: sososovijcjf fjdkadlsfjdi fidofadojdf fdi fnox;;en oc iosdf nrno;ls f'sf jvouaf ;dhr;

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 07/31/23 09:24 PM
Start your own thread "Charlotte" instead of hijacking someone elses. I'm sure you can find a category titled "Fakes and scammers please post here". You'd fit right in.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 07/29/23 04:36 PM

I've been to 4 Trump rallies... I've been a political person, probably my whole life. But after Biden got "elected" and nobody did anything about a stolen election, I kind of withdrew from it all. I'll still vote, but maaaan... I kind of am just looking for another country... A heavenly one :grin:
I hear ya about looking at other countries. I have 2 in mind and giving it very serious thought.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 07/29/23 04:34 PM
Quit fooling yourself. Any sexual interest from man to man is NOT straight.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 07/26/23 07:23 PM

hi D IcK,
Are your feet wet?
Did you not see the tide coming in?
Are you standing there long?in the water,
wearing trousers? Are you wearing shoes?
Are they water proof?I think you need to
get some dry pants socks and shoes,then maybe
try for the girl, step by step D IcK,
I wish you luck,

The next step: A mental institution

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25