Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 10/08/23 01:31 PM

I agree Mr. Good Guy:thumbsup:. Even scarier when all they have to do is claim they identify being the opposite sex and walk right into their bathroom. Really crazy world we live in!
A good day for these weirdo's would be to put on a dress, watch the girls shower in the locker room, then go to some high end store and shoplift all they can get and head home with nobody stopping any of these behaviors all day. And the scary thing is they can actually do exactly this and get away with it! Never thought I'd live to see this in my country.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 10/08/23 12:07 PM

if it was me you was seducing then all you had to do was put your hand down over my zipper. rub your hand up and down over my zipper. then you would have more than my attention. we both not meaning you. would be standing tall. lol :joy: it's been to long since I've been with a woman physically. like April 2021 over 2 years ago. it's now October 2023 need a good young woman close to me to date. southern Indiana. I'm 70 miles north of Louisville KY up US 31 Columbus.
Interesting first post

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 10/08/23 09:15 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sun 10/08/23 09:19 AM
"To the Orignal Poster
Men are not known to have a better Brain than women.
Many Men think with their wrong head.

They have two you know !!"

Nowadays, some men claim to have vaginas.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 10/06/23 08:16 PM

I wish I marry a older women :wink: so let's see what people think

Here they are!

lol

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 10/05/23 09:44 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Thu 10/05/23 09:45 AM

Trying party to cnt do it no more and have a lil friend if u know wat I mean!

Judging by your words, I don't think even you know what you mean.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 10/03/23 08:24 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 10/03/23 08:44 AM
"I might be a little off subject but what about police violence, where white officers are killing black youths".

Sorry, but this assumption is wrong/skewed. When you ask most people how many unarmed black kids are killed by police every year in the United States, they usually reply in the hundreds. Many also claim in the thousands.

Fact: In 2019 a total of 8 unarmed blacks were killed by police. EIGHT out of roughly 62 million police encounters with the public. Now I know that doesn't match the narrative of CNN, and all the other liberal media trying to divide everyone, but that is fact. It's WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY lower than most everyone thinks, by a long shot. Not even close!

Don't believe me, research it yourself and you'll see. You'll be quite surprised when you read the FACTS, which are well documented and are nothing like many in the public think.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 10/01/23 08:13 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sun 10/01/23 08:14 AM

Donald Trump a Braggart? Of course he is and probaly a few other names he has lived up to. But a traitor , no way. And he did not order anybody to overthrow anything… Trump was always saying “ fight like hell” because he saw the writing on the wall of what the Democrats would do to this country if they were in charge. And brother he was spot on. Here’s news for anybody that still believes that Jan6 was the worse day in history… no one over threw our elected government , or even tried to do that… none of the Tresspasser’s were armed… you don’t try to overthrow a government if the gaurds at the doors opened them and led you on a tour like some Capitol cops did with several of the Trespassers . As for the Russia - Trump collusion.. Bull S**t. Talk to Hillary and the FBI and the anti-Trump media. That was a lie initiated by crooked Hillary, illegally investigated by the the FBI, and reported as fact on every corrupt news station for 3 years before a credible investigation found it to be as I described . 3 years knowingly wasted time and $$$ all from a rumor overheard at a bar... You are right about Biden though , he should be in jail because what he has done is far worse than what Trump has done.

I guess there's a lot of people here that haven't seen the news out of Arizona Trump just wanted to proper election. That's what everybody wants, nobody believe there was any interference. There's any fraud while look what just happened in Arizona. Mikelyn DOW is the one that fought for it paid the money out of his own pocket. It never gave up and now to Looks like that moron governor is had to step down is what was a lot of other people. There's a lot of judges involved in this, too. They've been blocking evidence from being put into record case Michigan, same issues.
Wisconsin same issues wisconsin, 90% of senior citizens in full-time care homes. Voted a record never seen before, not even close. Explain it, please watch 2000 mules.
I live in Arizona (versus your British Columbia) and can barely understand what it is you are trying to say.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 10/01/23 08:11 AM

Hi , the truth is there is no USA women accept Algerian men like me :disappointed_relieved::cry::sob:.
if there are profits to me 🤩:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I love you all of you brothers
the truth also is the USA women so cute 🥰 , hot , sexy , respectful.
see my profile you are welcome :hugging:
The grass always seems greener on the other side.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 09/30/23 08:14 PM
I can KIND OF see how a man who has worked hard to have a nice, muscular physique might want to have one shirtless picture on his profile but for the life of me I'll never understand these puny guys with no muscles taking shirtless pictures. Makes zero sense to me.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 09/30/23 06:57 AM

Dont let some comments get you down baby bat 🦇
Put on your best demonias or killstars and squash em like lil rotten fruits under your boots.. feel me take if from and original goth we dont care what anyone thinks we are free happy and unique.

Men back off the girl shes young validation is important sometimes to teens. Especially when you look like tired old leather normie shoes. Cocoa butter that skin or something
Frfr

Love your hatsune miku poster btw. Good luck n stay safe kk🖤
If you are so "free, happy, and unique", why do you need validation from strangers on the internet?

P.S....You're almost 50 and still playing the goth game? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 09/28/23 04:31 PM

Why is this baloney?
I was going to ask the same thing at first. Perhaps its the "Native American" ethnicity stated on the profile?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 09/28/23 03:17 PM
try "qwerty", or "password"

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 09/25/23 10:22 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Mon 09/25/23 10:24 AM

with marriage it is more expensive

You think? I'd say getting in a prostitute, cleaner, cook, therapist/coach to deal with your issues, secretary, surrogate mother to bear your children, a nanny, and companion, would be far more expensive.
To his point: He's right

To your point: That's why living together in a serious relationship makes the most sense for most men.

Having/wanting children, however, changes the stakes a bit for sure.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 09/23/23 10:16 PM

Rate me 1-10 (10 being the prettiest) and give reasoning :sunglasses:
I'd rate you as "trying too hard"

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 09/23/23 08:07 AM
How about aiming to make some sense first before you post?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/19/23 12:26 PM
If you look further down, you'll see a forum called "California". You might wish to post there for a more local response.

Meanwhile, my apologies you are stuck in California and have to deal with California politics and the women there. Easily the worst women in the United States (AND the worst politics).

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/19/23 12:22 PM
Yeah, it starts with never allowing a grown woman to think of herself as a "Queen" for starters.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/19/23 07:53 AM

It is hard being shy and horny at the same time. 🥺
so you are "shorny"?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/19/23 07:33 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 09/19/23 07:34 AM

It seems Joe Biden’s demented state of mind is contagious among other democrats. Many of them are promoting Joes policies as Grrreat… They claim his policies are creating great things for America… the best economy , the best job market , they tell us the border is the most secure it has ever been. Yet they don’t want YOUR child to get a proper education as they fight against school choice, knowing the public schools are failing. They say Joe is a leader on the world stage even though he shows weakness and indecisiveness to our allies and our enemy’s . It’s obvious the agenda of the Democratic Party is to lie to and deceive the average American into voting for their corrupt representatives. How can anybody take a unbiased look at the crime, the high cost of basic necessities, the mass of illegal immigrants flooding in to our country and depleating funds meant for our homeless and poor citizens. the school children that are not proficient in reading, writing and arithmetic in our public schools. This country can not take four more years under the democratic rule …for some reason over the last ten years the democrat party has refused to show respect for anything or any one that helped make this country the great republic it is or was…. What a shame…
Pretty accurate IF one is unbiased. Problem is, many are not. TDS syndrome

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/19/23 07:25 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 09/19/23 07:26 AM

1. find the delete button.

2. press it.

problem solved

you're welcome

1. Find the delete button
2. Press it
Problem NOT solved!

Delete, block, report.....problem STILL not solved.

Speak to moderators
Problem STILL NOT solved!

Come on, you know better that that.....you're not naive. The only place on this app to find decent, genuine people is on the forum. Problem with that is, this is supposed to be a dating app, not just a chat forum. In theory, mingle is a place for people to find a potential partner.....how would you solve the issues on here? And, please don't play down the problem by saying that pressing the delete button solves everything....because it patently doesn't. Interested to hear what you think about this. God bless.
[/quote

This above

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25