Ummmm Yep...

Where has all the laughter gone? :confused::thinking:

Why does everyone seem like the sky is gonna fall down on their bonce? :joy:

Two words: Joe Biden

phhhhtttasleep

Hey Motown Downtown,

I take it your not a Biden fan either?
By the way I know nothing of politics :joy:
No one LIKES Joe Biden or the damage he is doing to our country, they just DISLIKE Trump and therefore will let our country slip away out of voting AGAINST something/someone, not FOR anything. Those Democrats that are functioning on all cylinders certainly know, or should know, that this administration has made us far less safe, far higher prices for virtually everything, is race baiting to pit each other against each other, and much, much more. But they don't like Trump so I guess its ok for them.

but back to laughter, lol, you were saying?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/05/23 09:27 AM
from Belarus to Springfield, MO. Hmmm, I guess that's possible.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 09/05/23 09:26 AM

Ummmm Yep...

Where has all the laughter gone? :confused::thinking:

Why does everyone seem like the sky is gonna fall down on their bonce? :joy:

Two words: Joe Biden

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 09/04/23 04:33 PM
If I'm ever bored and recovering in a hospital for a few weeks, maybe I'll read this novel. Till then, nope but good luck whatever the issue is.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 09/04/23 11:53 AM

I've been chatting with a lot of young and beautiful Asian women from this site who are all highly successful in all aspects of life. They look like models. And they are interested in finding an older man. I've never met so many highly successful people before.
They are all fake or you are trolling. No way you're naive enough to believe what you wrote.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 09/03/23 05:22 PM
Dare I ask why you even have that thing? lol ;)

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 09/03/23 02:43 PM

Try me and if you want me to go down on you I will
You don't even have the skill to post a simple ONE TIME message on this site, doubtful you could do much better "going down on her" if you can't even figure this simple task out.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 09/02/23 08:35 PM
Are YOU the prisoner and if so, what are you in for?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 09/01/23 07:33 PM
Agree. Those "what are you looking for here" are all scammers. It's such a generic question and in the RARE occurrence a real life woman uses that within the first message or two, she's just wasting your time anyway. Don't reply and just move on.

You'll see the pattern the scammers use here if you are not desperate enough to run offline to where they tell you to go so quickly. I won't name all the scammers methods but they are very, very, easy to spot.

Also, no need to go off the site at first (i.e..google chat, etc). I hear tons of guys saying they are getting asked for money. I've been here for a couple years and almost never get those. Ever. The only reason I think I don't get those $ reqests is that I don't rush off to these offline methods of communicating. Why would you so quickly when you can chat right here? When you rush off the site elsewhere as they request, you are pegged as an easy target, which, quite frankly, you are if you do so.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 09/01/23 02:40 PM
Seriously?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 08/31/23 10:12 AM

Hey I’m down text my number 7027814142
Geez dude, don't be so stupid and simp like.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 08/31/23 10:05 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Thu 08/31/23 10:10 AM

There is no such thing, as a "good man".
The majority of single males are basically snot nosed children, with or without beards and body hair.
But also its the same with a great deal of the single females to. Lots of aspirations, but no substance to bring to the table.
(Sure wish this site would let you delete a comment, rather than just EDIT a comment). The guy who wrote this above is deactivated so my original comment would not matter at this point. I tried to completely delete but, alas, I see no way of doing so so here we are.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 08/31/23 09:06 AM

I had a girl a few weeks ago asking me to help with her internet connection so we could talk on video. we were chatting on google chat for a few day's prior and as it ended she asked me for $ 50 to buy a webcam so I said Sayonara Senorita :))

Very Cheeky lol
Your first mistake was leaving this site to go to google chat with her.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 08/31/23 07:41 AM
Donald Trump? Who is he? Never heard of him

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 08/27/23 08:22 AM
I think most likely fake and will deactivate soon. Prove me wrong.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 08/27/23 08:19 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sun 08/27/23 08:20 AM

I wonder why trans people are getting oppressed in real world when I see how popular they are on social media..
1. The are not oppressed

2. For a very, very, very tiny bit of the population, they get HUGE coverage for some weird reason.

3. "Social media"...enough said.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 08/26/23 08:03 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sat 08/26/23 08:03 PM

Do men ever say NO to sex ?

If so , how do you tell your love interest that you are not in the mood biggrin

I just can’t imagine a man saying “not tonight sweetheart I have a headache “lmao
All men are different. Some have a high sex drive, others medium, others low. Some are not attracted to their partners. I've said no many times, mostly due to not being attracted or to losing attraction over time.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 08/22/23 05:50 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 08/22/23 05:51 PM
My ex used to have orgasms from just riding on the back with me long ago. Good memories (Honda cb 900 custom back when 1200 was the biggest bike they made)

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 08/22/23 05:47 PM
Ditto, I just click the "x" once as quick as possible. It's just yet another annoying pop up to deal with here on the site.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 08/22/23 05:45 PM

Is there any geniune women looking for friendship or partner had no luck only scammers

Met 3 in 2 years and have turned in over 4000 scammers so good luck.

Better luck standing outside WalMart with a sign....
lol, Alot of truth right here. Anyone with the guts to do that would certainly fare better in 1 full day doing that than an entire year on this site.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25