Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 07/22/23 09:30 PM

You're trippin dude, in my 56 years I guarantee I've had more poontang than you have.
Poontang, lol. You can tell there are a bunch of old farts here, including myself.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 07/21/23 09:08 PM
I'm going to start a new thread "Is having a big package a detriment to dating?"

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 07/21/23 09:04 PM
It's hairy nice to meet you girl.

24 hours and you're not engaged yet? You must be doing something wrong

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 07/21/23 12:29 PM
They all melted

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 07/19/23 10:22 PM
Judging by her deactivation, I think she answered her own question.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 07/19/23 04:07 PM

Hello, you look cute and sexy, maybe want to chat?
No thanks, I'm straight

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 07/19/23 01:45 PM
Just 3 over about 2-3 years in my small city. Not nearly worth the effort if your goal is to date or become physical in my opinion. Had it not been for the two successful (i.e..physical) meetups when I first joined, I would never have stayed. I guess I was "fresh meat" at the time, lol, when I first joined.

I then found the forums and stuck around.

At any given time, there are only 1 or 2 women locally online near me. One is real, and a fake new one shows up every so often.

Not sure why I stay other than for the occasional post and the fact it only takes a second to log in on my home PC. Oh, and sometimes I will travel and switch my location.

I think my initial "success" has kept me here as well and makes me think more is out there, but as time goes by, at least in my smallish city, it moves painfully slow.

And with a Republican to be elected President next year, I think/hope the political climate becomes interesting once again. ;)

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 07/18/23 03:05 PM
In the "under 30" section? Whatever

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 07/18/23 09:51 AM

Yeah I know how the internet can be. I'm being catfished right now and I know it, but he's sending me pictures of a really attractive guy (who I know isn't him because I did a reverse photo search) and typing to me in a Russian accent. I'm sure he's going to ask me for money eventually but for now it's kind of cool just to get the attention. Even if it is from a fake person.
Weird you need attention from a fake person. Sad actually

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 07/17/23 09:15 PM
Scary

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 07/17/23 10:20 AM

Aren't there lesbians on here who want to mingle? I mean, it's called mingle and so far, no one wants to mingle
I guess no one wants to tingle on mingle.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 07/16/23 05:25 PM

I had 2 face pictures that I pulled down until I know what the ruling on this is.

I am a paying member and the pictures are mine, I can post them as I wish.

It is outrageous that some dweeb moderator is harassing me, a paying member, when 90% of the profiles I have dealt with are guys posing as women.
He's got a point!

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 07/07/23 09:29 PM
Lot's of unhappy people here yet mingle does nothing about it. Shameful really

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 07/06/23 01:22 PM
He claims to be an alpha male yet he paints his fingernails like my youngest daughter. Go figure

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 07/04/23 08:05 AM
As upside down as the world is these days (especially the USA), THIS is the profile that will have the ladies dropping their panties left and right. Go figure.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 06/30/23 10:51 PM
These recent loses (3) of Biden's this week give me hope. Too bad it takes going all the way to the supreme court to stop the liberals crazy nonsense but it does restore a tiny little bit of faith that common sense is still attainable in our country. The 2024 elections will either make or break this country.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 06/29/23 08:41 PM
If this is the amount you will pay me to have sex with you, the price is too low.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 06/26/23 09:48 AM

hi love i love a good s-e-x with you

im talking to Damone
Da who?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 06/26/23 08:46 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Mon 06/26/23 08:46 AM
Now why didn't I think of a post like this? Seems so easy and would have saved me so much time. Guess I still have alot to learn about women.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 06/23/23 06:32 PM
I'm guessing "all hat, no cattle"

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25