Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 04/16/23 07:42 AM

Meh Meh Meh, obsessed with Trump ain't seems to upset a few mind. female right, gender craps and LGBT Qwhat would get me the a good ear? call it a spade while it still is cause false knowledge is worse than ignorance

Not real sure what your aiming at here but this post reads like a text straight from joe Biden.

lol

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 04/15/23 09:45 AM
She believes in deactivation too.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 04/14/23 03:05 PM
I wouldn't do it BeachFarmer. I kind of miss those "omg, its the biggest I've ever seen!" comments. Now they are a more mild "wow, you have a nice one". Nice, yes, but not quite the same.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 04/12/23 09:55 AM
but I wiped!

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 04/11/23 09:59 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 04/11/23 10:00 AM

Nothing turns me on more than to see, "hector was here" tatted on a womens backside.

:joy:

OT: Should they? Sure, why not. I don’t personally have any, and I have seen a lot that I thought looked tacky. But I’ve also seen some that are beautiful. A professionally-done sleeve that looks like lace or floral is more appealing to me than a bunch of random, unrelated tattoos.

A woman with a sleeve is a red flag. Guys know what I'm talking about.

Everyone that saying it doesn't matter, gonna learn the hard way - just sayin

Agreed. Alot of political correctness going on in some of these comments. Few men on Earth will actively seek out a woman with full arm sleeves of tats. That's just a fact. Sorry, not sorry

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 04/11/23 08:23 AM
A penis where there should not be one

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 04/10/23 10:27 PM
Just checked: Vegas odds that Biden will poop in his diaper on live TV within the next 30 days are 85/15 in favor.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 04/10/23 10:25 PM
My thoughts are anyone seeking political advice from that goofball needs to turn the channel.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 04/10/23 08:28 PM
I must be strange/different. My favorite part is the mattress.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 04/07/23 09:58 PM

I need a real man
"We" can't even define what a woman is in the US, let alone a real man.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 04/07/23 09:55 PM

Why hasn't there been anything from Joe about 140 nations selling off US dollars, and shorting the dollar expecting it tank in value?
There's been plenty of financial experts mentioning this, according to them these 140 nations have a plan for all to sell off their US dollars in a single day. An April 15 selloff would send quite the message.
Has anyone else heard anything about this?
Yikes! No, but I'll be watching now.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 04/07/23 03:17 PM

People who identify as part of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual (LGBTQIA+) community are at higher mental health risk compared to others. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), "LGB adults are more than twice as likely as heterosexual adults to experience a mental health condition. Transgender individuals are nearly four times as likely as cisgender individuals to experience a mental health condition". Many factors aside, this is because many people identifying as LGBTQIA+ face discrimination, family rejection, harassment, and fear of violence.

https://healthcare.utah.edu/healthfeed/2021/07/why-does-lgbtqia-community-suffer-poor-mental-health-higher-rates

I'm sure you are correct but I gave up on trying to figure out the alphabet soup groups long ago.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 04/06/23 04:13 PM

America gained respect, rebuilt our military, lowered prices on staples and gas, - shall i go on? Putin did not invade anywhere and China stayed to themself. All this under TRUMP.

Yes, he made some mistakes as a young man. Every man and women reading this has made some sort of embarrassing mistake in their life. I have. But life moves forward.

Last time I voted for Trump. If Bragg gets the rug pulled out from under him and my guy can run again, I am going to lick stamps, print posters, make phone calls...whatever i have to do to get him elected again.

Frankly, I am amazed Biden is still alive - i am pretty sure they are putting something in his orange juice to keep him going.

Biden reminds me of that movie called "Weekend at Bernies" where they propped up the dead guy and drug him around pretending he was alive.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 04/05/23 08:54 PM
I'll never understand why a woman, blessed with an amazing, feminine, perfect body straight from her creator, would choose to ruin it with tats! Much more to say on this but I'll bite my tongue and stop right here.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 04/05/23 09:10 AM
It SHOULD be about policies. Sadly, many Americans just vote for who has the better smile or looks the best in a suit. I can't stand what Biden has done and currently is doing to our country, but if tomorrow he put in place the POLICIES of Trump and Trump had Bidens policies, I'd vote Biden. Those who voted for Biden just because they didn't like Trumps PERSONALITY did the country a whole lot of hurt. Sad to watch the country grow weaker by the day just because some people didn't like Trumps "mean" tweets and personality.

P.S...The "chaos" that comes with Trump will pale in comparison to what will SOON BE HAPPENING when China invades Taiwan, Iran attacks Israel or our other allies, North Korea uses its missiles, and the other things coming down the pike that Biden is completely unprepared for. This administration is just too focused on the wrong things such as "diversity", "climate change", "woke military", "trans rights", "get Trump", and all the other small nonsense things when the BIG things are happening around the world and will be OUR problem in very short order soon.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 04/04/23 08:42 AM

Going to be upfront, I am hoping to meet a woman here.
Quite self-explanatory since this is a dating site. We don't expect you to be here to play pool, haha. Delete it. Redundant.

Never had a relationship before.
Why not rephrase that into something like "Never had... as I'm looking for this special once in a lifetime woman! Yes, I'm serious about love!"
That way you turn the "never had..." into a positive thing.

Admittedly I spent a lot of my adult life depressed but recent accomplishments have helped me pushed past that.
If you've really dealt with it, I'd rephrase it. Details can come when you've actually met someone.
Why not make it something like "I've had some difficulties in life, but I've worked through it. Learnt a lot from it and now the only way is up!"
Another is to leave it out altogether...

I've been often told because I'm short, unattractive and don't make enough money I can't find a woman.
Delete that! You're here to 'sell' yourself and this isn't the way to go about it. Who cares what "they" told you? Many like to knock someone else to make themselves feel good.

Welp, can't do much about my height but I am doing something about the latter two.
Better to make that height part into something positive and delete the rest.
Many women in the US are really short too, I suppose that's the same in CA.

This could be an alternative if you do want to keep it in: "Maybe I'm not the tallest guy but I promise you I will help you get that jar from the top shelf!"
That way you address it, but in a very light-hearted way and turning it into something attractive at the same time, highlighting a great asset --> being helpful and attentive.

Mind you, it's not in me to cast blame or hold a grudge. Everyone has standards and I respect them. Umm...
Get rid of that.

I've always wanted to join a dance class with someone or do hobbies as a pair but beggers can't be choosers, I suppose.
Change it!!! This is the easiest to turn into a great line!
"I've always wanted.... as a pair. Wouldn't it be great if we could do that together?"

Or...

"My dream girl loves to take dance classes with me, and do some hobbies together as well."

AND get your spelling right ---> BEGGARS not BEGGERS.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a good day.
Change in something like:
"If I've piqued your interest and I haven't found you yet, by all means send me a message.
Who knows, we could be dancing together real soon!"

All that says what you said but in a way more positive and attractive sense.
Anywho, good luck.
Good stuff right here.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 03/28/23 09:20 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 03/28/23 09:21 AM
Our "Mr. Compassionate" President Biden felt the need to act "funny" yesterday before talking about the mass shooting in Nashville. Doing his best comedy skit, he talked about being "Jill Biden's husband" (yet AGAIN) and about how he came there because he heard their is good ice cream. This was JUST before talking about the deaths of 3 nine year old children and 3 adults that happened just hours ago. There's your compassionate President for you.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 03/26/23 04:47 PM
He sure did. Google it, you'll see/hear it for yourself.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 03/25/23 04:09 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sat 03/25/23 04:30 PM
You're right about that. They could care less. Not even sure why they have a "report user" button. I'm guessing you use the app, not the website, so I can't tell you the location of the "report user" button but I'm guessing its there if you look around. If using the website, its above the pink "like" button. But really, why bother?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 03/24/23 09:40 PM
You've GOT to be kidding me! You're in a country with the most amazing women on the planet, many who are eager to find a foreign man, and you're hunting down D? What a freaking shame. Plenty of ladyboys there, can't imagine why you would waste an ounce of your time on this crappy site when its all right outside your doorstep.