Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 06/23/23 06:16 PM
Your tingly feelings are correct

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 06/22/23 09:21 AM
Best fake profile I've seen all day. But then again, it's only 9am still but you get the point.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 06/20/23 11:36 AM
It's getting downright stupid now here on Mingle. Dozens and dozens of "who viewed me now"s, all throughout the day, with a very high concentration of Asian women profiles, 99% which are fake. I'd rather Mingle just leave it alone instead of trying to conjure up business or trying to show its site is more active than it really is.

It sucked before and was mildly annoying with all the fake profiles but now these fake profiles are seemingly being "pushed" into my feed by Mingle. I don't believe for a second that 50 beautiful Asian girls per day are looking at my profile in my small town.

I've not seen one improvement in this site in the years I've been here. Some changes, but none for the benefit of the user.

Once they screw up the forums somehwow, this site will be history.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 06/20/23 09:26 AM

Women that like to pretend they are moral push men into bi activities. Straight men wanting sex without the BS and expense become courious.

You're gay, face it

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 06/19/23 09:32 PM

There’s a very good chance the 2024 presidential election will pit Trump against Biden, again . That is if the DNC doesn’t find a way to remove Biden before that happens. I hope the people that find Trumps personality unappealing, can distinguish the major differences between the Trump administration and the Current administration. Night and Day! Trump had success right away as far as getting folks working…Somewhat securing the border by building a wall and strengthening the border guard and implementing policies to combat illegal entry…Securing our energy independence, which keeps prices in check for our food, gas, heating and cooling our homes … With Biden’s inept experience of foreign affairs with adversaries we have come closer to war with two of those adversaries.We never saw such aggressive moves toward the U.S. while Donald Trump was sitting in the White House… I say this to remind people that you don’t have to like Trump to vote for turning this country around and bring back a great economy, security at our borders, and respect through strength from our adversaries…we have more important (real) issues to deal with other than the Pride movement or the climate ( this issue has been blown way out of proportion)… Trump had us there once and can get us there again…
Not much to argue about here.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 06/19/23 09:30 PM
I've seen ALOT worse and at least you have photos and a somewhat filled out profile. Whether you write more won't matter anyway, you'll still get about the same amount of responses.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 06/19/23 10:20 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Mon 06/19/23 10:22 AM
If they are both corrupt (Biden far more than Trump), AT LEAST vote for the one who will propel this country forward VS. backwards!! That's Trump for those low information voters out there.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 06/16/23 10:41 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Fri 06/16/23 10:42 AM

I hope you are doing well. I would like a refund for the money I paid by mistake for your service

I understand that there may be terms and conditions involving cancellation of subscription and refund, and I am willing to comply with these terms. Please provide me with the exact procedures to follow in order to obtain a refund, including any forms or documents that must be submitted.

I believe that this error occurred due to a misunderstanding and that I was not aware of the full details of your service. I hope you will cooperate with me to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation and assistance in this matter.

Best regards,
[Ahmed Ammar]
Well written. Good luck, I hope you get your refund.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 06/13/23 04:04 PM

While Trump faces a charge of possessing top secret docs. , something all past presidents have been guilty of. Trump is the first to be arrested for at best “ poor judgement without intent to do wrong. At the same time, Biden is hosting a gay and trans pride day at the White House 🤮! China is bullying us like a little wimp kid gets bullied and Biden and his national security stooges keep insisting their policies of appeasing and diplomacy are working….LIES… China is getting bolder everyday, and everytime they fly a spy craft or play chicken with our navy and Air Force, and we do Nothing they feel more emboldened to increase their tests of this administration. This, the most insignificant and inactive administration charged with securing this nation. But as long as Bidens main interests are letting unknown immigrants run across our open borders and forcing transgender and drag queen gayness into our daily lives , he keeps portraying the United States as weak and uninvolved in real world problems. With the exception of pouring billions of $$$ down the drain and prolonging the war in Ukraine… Not a good place to have gone after having years of success with the proven policy of “ speak softly and carry a big stick”. I don’t think democrats know just what that means…
Not trying to be an alarmist, but things are coming this way. I can feel it. And its not Trump related, rather, its due to the insane weakness of this administration. If I were N. Korea, China, Iran, etc, I'd make the move. It could be decades, if not longer, until the USA could be any weaker than it is currently. Watch for international events to ramp up these last 24 months of the Biden/Harris disaster.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 06/13/23 11:06 AM
being as I live in the USA, you can damn sure bet I'm 100% in favor of marrying outside my country! SE Asia in particular.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 06/13/23 09:51 AM

I noticed many duplicate accounts all online at the same time (scam perhaps). Why do they need that many, and why isn't Mingle2 deleting them?
Answer: Owner apathy and a way for the site to APPEAR to have more real members than it really has.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 06/12/23 04:05 PM
Lame

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 06/12/23 11:24 AM
You found that necessary to post publically for some strange reason?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 06/10/23 04:22 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sat 06/10/23 04:22 PM

Yeah me and the other 10 million people out there who are into it too You ever been to a adult store as a whole wall of paddles and spanking equipment and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone but thanks for your insight. Jesus loves you
What verse again is it where Jesus is into spanking and adult sex stores?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 06/10/23 11:09 AM
You're looking a little grey today

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 06/10/23 11:07 AM
You're already experiencing it. Save your money

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 06/10/23 08:50 AM
When a woman is REWARDED after a divorce ("Here, here's a big fat check and here are your kids") and a man is PUNISHED after a divorce ("We're taking half your assets AND giving custody of your children to your ex"), it kind of changes the dynamics.

Fact: 75% of all marriages are initiated by women. Hmmmmmmmm, wonder why?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 06/10/23 08:38 AM

Roses are red
Violets are blue
If he's busy on Valentine's Day
The side chick is you.

:joy:

All my life I always said that if someone cheated on me I’d be out of there so fast. But the one time it happened (that I know of, anyway), guess who the bonehead was that believed everything he said and stuck around? Me. We were two years into the relationship and there were definite feelings involved (and a ring), and I wasn’t a strong enough person to just end things. That was 10+ years ago, and I’d like to think I’m much stronger than that now. While I do realize that some people really can change, I’m more in the “once a cheater, always a cheater” camp.

Once upon a time, a woman confessed to
cheating on me... I guess my lack of immediate
response, confused her. So, she recanted, and
claimed she made up the story to see my
reaction...

At that point, all I knew, was either she
cheated, or she didn't.

Either way, one story was a lie.

laugh

I didn't leave her for cheating.
I dumped her azz for lying to me.
Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Anyone who would claim something like that then "recant" it moments later spells PSYCHO in my eyes.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 06/09/23 07:50 AM
Yeah, all these fake "who viewed me" things are annoying, not actually doing a thing to help anyone meet in real life, and are not fooling anyone. In fact, when there are over a dozen at a time every morning, nobody goes through each and everyone (I certainly don't). The odds are if there really IS a legit one near my home (unlikely), I may actually pass it up in my attempt to delete all the FAKE "who viewed me"'s pushed out there by Mingle. Wish they would just leave it alone and if the site is worthy (barely), it will stand on its own merits.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 06/02/23 04:40 PM
Has everyone seen his most recent fall (one of many) at the US Airforce academy yesterday? Why are some (thank God less and less people though) so comfortable having such a weak American president? How soft has America become? It's now becoming DANGEROUS in that China/Iran/etc see this and will make their moves during his presidency. I hope those on the left will wise up, and quickly.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25