Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 12/29/23 04:50 PM

:rolling_eyes:
Why on Earth would anyone want to tamper with their God given bumpers?

I cannot understand why someone would want a surgical procedure for cosmetic reasons..

And where will the surgical procedures stop? A nose job, an eye job, horns on the head? :joy::rolling_eyes:

When flat chested there are no bumpers...

To me the reason would be if I'd be very unhappy with small/no boobs.
I can imagine not feeling very feminine. If I'd be flat chested I'm quite sure I would've gone for implants. Not for anyone else, just for my own sense of well-being and feeling like a woman.

The way I see it any cosmetic surgery should be about someone's own sense of well-being.
Not to please anyone else, nor to fit a fashion thing.

I get what you're saying - but I don't think it's boobs that give the feminine energy. That's exactly why a dude can't slap a pair of boobs on himself and call himself a woman
The lefty weirdo's would argue with that.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 12/27/23 01:02 PM

Why am I seeing so many ads being a paid member?
because this site could care less about the users experience. That's a fact.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 12/24/23 03:26 PM
I find parts of Asia fascinating. MUCH different than the US, which is what I seek when I travel. Should Biden get reelected, I'd consider moving to SE Asia. I'm sure Europe is nice, but it's never interested me in the least compared to Asia.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 12/22/23 08:33 AM
International travel.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 12/21/23 08:46 AM

As for as I know that has been an app or mobile frature. I do not believe they have added it to yhe full siye or pc version.
I think you are correct. I'm on a home PC using the website and I've never seen anywhere to send a picture.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 12/20/23 09:15 AM

Colorado Supreme Court says Trump is ineligible to run again-Politico 12/19/23

It ruled that Trump engaged in an insurrection by stoking the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021.

I think this is just the first of several states to say Trump violated the 14th Amendment and make him ineligible to hold office. Of course this will disgust the MAGA crowd, not to mention Trump himself.
Wrong again. This too was a gross overreach to keep Trump from winning. The Supreme Court will overrule this in short order. Watch and see.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 12/18/23 12:24 PM
I think you haven't missed much,.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 12/16/23 08:35 PM
I don't see any major faults with it but maybe some ladies might not like the hat so much? But what do I know? I've seen far worse here that's for sure.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 12/16/23 08:48 AM

they always lead to relationship, no matter what anyone says, if it's good and constant, at least
Wrong, very wrong. I don't think you are as wise as you think.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 12/15/23 04:11 PM
Never seen a man use a filter to put devil horns on their picture or whatever thats supposed to be.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 12/14/23 01:16 PM
I use the website on a PC and don't seem to have or see this "heart shaped magnifying glass with location icon inside" thingy. Oh well, no big deal really. Thanks for the replies

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 12/12/23 06:31 PM
Thanks. Odd that they have the time to peruse the forums, where some of the REAL folks are, yet let the scammers practically take over the site. Seems their time could be better spent but it is what it is I guess.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 12/12/23 05:05 PM

Isn't location already on your profile?
Yes it is, which is why I was a bit confused by the one time message I received.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 12/12/23 01:34 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 12/12/23 01:35 PM
so who is the latest moderator quietly deleting messages behind the scenes, anyone know?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 12/12/23 09:23 AM

Why are young men so interested in older women?
Simple, because they can't get anyone in their own age group so they expand the net so to speak.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 12/12/23 08:28 AM
bald white cranium? No, I don't think many women are interested in that.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 12/11/23 06:16 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Mon 12/11/23 06:18 PM
I'll tell you what nobody else here will. It matters not one bit what you, as a woman, write in your profile (within reason), your results here will be the same. If there are men near you, they will contact you pretty much regardless.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 12/11/23 05:37 PM
TDS anyone?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 12/11/23 07:41 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Mon 12/11/23 07:42 AM
What the trell is going on Trell? Welcome

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 12/11/23 07:35 AM
Logged in today to a new message from Mingle stating something about do I wish to share my location for "better security and matches".

Can anyone explain what exactly they mean by this? I am thinking its some sort of behind the scenes thing where they automatically "match" others nearby without you actually having to seek others out. Then, they use this info to entice you to pay for an upgraded membership to "unlock" these matches. Is this what this is all about?

Thanks.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25