Community > Posts By > woznotwoz

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 05/04/13 01:55 AM
reflections of you ripple on the waters edge as sunbeams glissen across soft waves made by the breeze on this april day i sit on the waters edge just admireing mother natures beauty the leaves changing colour tree branches bringing new life if only for a season the beauty is there to be seen by all birds gathering sticks and anything they can muster to make home for their young flowers basking in the morning sun as people sit on benches reading papers to see whats going on the waters edge is where i belong,

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 05/04/13 01:40 AM
waving flowerforyou

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 05/04/13 01:36 AM
thats very realish takes you away from where you are very nice :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Thu 05/02/13 11:21 AM
another great hippie drinker

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 04/30/13 12:18 PM
inspiration from whats around its a beautiful thing the eyes like that love wind chimes xxxflowers

woznotwoz's photo
Mon 04/29/13 01:34 PM
not a sin / passion desire :cry:

woznotwoz's photo
Mon 04/29/13 09:36 AM
:heart: for hippie thats lovely

woznotwoz's photo
Mon 04/29/13 09:32 AM
picking up the pieces you left behind love is blind sometimes shattered dreams lay around like cds that remind you of the goodtimes we both shared cloths left on empty chairs pictures in frames litter the stairs love is blind sometimes old letters left in draws remind me of the words once stored in an empty shoe box bought with love a present for you my love love is blind thats what they said better to have loved than been alone my love times a healer thats what they also say so whys the pain not gone away as tears roll down my cheeks i remember you with fondnees as i dry my eyes, :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Mon 04/29/13 09:01 AM
leight xx hugs :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Mon 04/29/13 08:56 AM
here here :smile:

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 04/28/13 02:01 PM
thank you teasing back to you hugs xxx :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 04/28/13 01:02 PM
i absolutely love that thats brilliant drinker

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 04/28/13 12:58 PM
havent slept in days just talking nonsense and wasting away food seems far away another bit a powder to see me throught the day talking none stop smoking a lot what was i saying i forgot sniffing like ive got a constant cold the powder is starting to take hold of my soul paranoid thinking that everyones looking at me their not its the powder you see another bit to keep me sain when will this stop when the money runs out thats your lot,

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 04/28/13 12:34 PM
a picture of happinees outside inside the scars are seen only by the one that gave them to me his temper ruthlees at times his hands connecting on mine bruises where no one will see but he says he loves me so why does he do this to me drink has a lot to play in this his temper his ruthleesnees the man that i love is to blame why does he he do this to me behind closed doors thats when it starts i know ive got the scars

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 04/28/13 12:02 PM
nice teasing very niceflowerforyou

woznotwoz's photo
Thu 04/25/13 10:52 AM
hippie your words are strong and some so tender like others on here this place on mingle is so special so so special hugs xxx to all

woznotwoz's photo
Thu 04/25/13 10:45 AM
brilliant about our felion friends meow purr purr :banana:

woznotwoz's photo
Thu 04/25/13 09:51 AM
frost on the ground when i wake footprints of animals showing where they partake black skies above as pearls of water leave ripples upon lakes as sun beams shadows leave pretty pattens that change with every step i take wind russle branches that make the tree shake changing days are upon us once more as april showers feed the cold earth once more you can almost hear it crying out for more the smell of cut grass feels the damp air as flowers blossom and cry out for more soon im hopeing summer will be here,

woznotwoz's photo
Thu 04/25/13 09:23 AM
like that :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Thu 04/25/13 09:17 AM
that is beautiful pulls at the heart strings that :heart: