Community > Posts By > woznotwoz

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 12:59 PM
i beared with you was well worth bearing around for :wink:

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 11:21 AM
i like a few things reading the poetry is nice, meeting people to and putting somethings you write on the community slot, rant

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 10:25 AM
that sounds reasonable to me, ill have you as a friend and open my arms for you we all belong somewhere why not here, bigsmile

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 09:18 AM
he was an amazing artist solace pure soulman and music not matched yet never will be :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 08:37 AM
think foreplay vital ingredient in love makeing without a dout sometimes with x used food toys dreesing up vital :banana:

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 08:32 AM
if you did would you be able to trust her when she is out alone,

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:59 AM
thats so beautiful solace so beautiful. brokenheart

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:53 AM
his music picks me up when im down born in a small american town that place i do not know but what i do know the man had soul he sings for me and everyone songs like dock of the bay and the fa fa fa song the songs he sings are filled with grace and tendernees ive listened i know of this he sings of brothers mothers fathers a like a voice i know everybody would like he will pick you up when you are down and make you cry with his soulful sound he passed away at an early age the best go first thats what they say ottis was a man with soul and a voice to treasure god bless his soul, laugh sad

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 06:24 AM
nice work likey

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 06:21 AM
like it much smooched

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 05:45 AM
she gave me shelter from the pouring rain she made me fell i could love once again i was like a ship on the stormy seas she was my anchor gave me love and stability she made me feel a hundred feet tall i could reach up to the sky and touch them all she is the onething that i miss most of all is her warmth her smile and greeting her everyday she gave me shelter from the pouring rain and made me feel i could love once again, smooched

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 12:11 AM
intresting read

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 02/12/13 03:39 PM
flowerforyou kindsoul

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 02/12/13 03:35 PM
love can be sad not all love is happy, i like it thou brokenheart

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 02/12/13 03:28 PM
is he looking down on us in a state of disbeleaf if he is amongst us would he punish us for our sins would he stop disasters that happen everyday like war death famine that come peoples way does he have a helping hand inthe seasons that we get like snow the sun the rain that make the world so wet does he meet us at the gate when the final curtain falls just a theory sitting here with my thoughts, frustrated

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 02/12/13 11:59 AM
thanks athena get inspiration from others on here not as long thou, but sometimes small is sweet flowerforyou

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 02/12/13 09:48 AM
if youve got a playstation 3 they do a game that teaches you guitar i play a bit wrote a few songs learned of a friend that was good or there are books :wink:

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 02/12/13 07:36 AM
lovers walk hand in hand behind them they leave footsteps in the sand and water gently wets their feet as sunsets set on a lonely beach as the winds begin to draw in he pulls her close to protect her skin holding her tightly as not to let her fall with bright stars above it begins to get cold he pulls her closer to give her warmth as water crashes against the hardened rocks their love for each over starts to take off,

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 02/12/13 05:46 AM
thats a beauty that lovely :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 02/12/13 04:15 AM
love is love it has no boundries no rules its what you want to put into it and get out of it, that was a stunning read smokin