Community > Posts By > woznotwoz

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:22 AM
happy agree with you on that one, thanks for reading and replying

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/16/13 06:03 AM
u can do whatever you want in this vast world, i like to write little bits of enjoyment for me or any one who cares to read them :heart: :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/16/13 02:27 AM
his back again the monster withing touching my soul pulling pushing trying to make me go boiling seathing heavy breathing its funny cause i thought i let him go he must have been hideing in that place i never go redmist rises from my soul have ten minutes on my own make him go back in his hole ive got to let him go unleash the beast as he feeds on my soul give him what he needs he may let go intise him out and let him go free in the wildernees he belongs not in me,

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 02/15/13 10:19 AM
thanks givemyheart2u meens so much to me all that comes my way from all of you flowers :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 02/15/13 09:50 AM
give my heart2u thank you flowers for you

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 02/15/13 09:41 AM
thanking you flowers

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 02/15/13 09:34 AM
frosted grass mornings passed without much to say spiders webs glissen in the mornings rays sun attacks the cold snaps everything melts away clouds dissburse and colours merge orange blue grey birds sing as colours bring the start of the day flowers beam the sun comes their way as robins hunt their pray the garden today,

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 02/15/13 08:25 AM
i cry out for more, stunning flowers

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 02/15/13 08:03 AM
fighting his demons throught passion and paint flowerforyou

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 02/15/13 07:48 AM
flowers flowers flowers drinks

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 02/15/13 05:49 AM
good write, drinker

woznotwoz's photo
Thu 02/14/13 11:18 AM
sexy lace :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Thu 02/14/13 10:38 AM
:heart: where never alone got each over :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Thu 02/14/13 10:22 AM
broken down drowned by sorrow open up another bottle glass held tightly to my lips the end relationships hours past looking into the glass anotherday another glass sweet smell taste on lips bottle held finger tips contents empty start again allways bringing back the pain anotherday another glass tears flowing moments later as putting pen to paper jumbled mess sits in front of me ink runs throught pity anotherday another glass time is ticking away hours turn to days bottles laden at my feet havent been out in weeks anotherday still no glass

woznotwoz's photo
Thu 02/14/13 06:13 AM
captured me flowerforyou

woznotwoz's photo
Thu 02/14/13 05:55 AM
pictures hang on nameless walls the chair my favourite of them all lillypads painted in vibrant blue the bridge sits in full view self portraits of the man himself in oils takes you to that place corn fields yellow burning bright all seen from vincents sight canvas waiting white and bear brushes in water waiting to share the beauty the love that he puts on their, flowerforyou

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 03:20 PM
another fine piece smokin

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 03:14 PM
on mingle,thats class :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 03:08 PM
throught my eyes ive seen many a change like me like you and people that i know, throught my arms ive held many a precious soul, through my haunches ive walked to many a beautiful place, throught my ears ive heard many beautiful sounds, throught my hands ive been chained and bound,throught my heart felt fear love hope,throught my feelings ive had to let love go,throught my mind ive been in the devils cove,thought all the things ive been throught thou they have helped me grow,

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 02/13/13 01:56 PM
thank you :heart: