Community > Posts By > woznotwoz

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 10/04/13 05:25 AM
boring use that thing in you head called your mind talk to people interact write poetry come on

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 10/04/13 05:22 AM
im a person im a man that likes to be on his own I am a human who sees things that no one else can own my mind my soul is everything I own love has come and gone but I still beleave it will come no kids no family I stand here all alone im a person that likes to be on his own reading writing things that ive learned as I jot them down putting pen to paper is as special as my mind put my thought on paper its something that I love given to me by my hand and whats in my mind me

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 06/11/13 01:09 PM
that's beautiful tommy

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 05/25/13 09:02 AM
Edited by woznotwoz on Sat 05/25/13 09:04 AM
my two arms my two legs my head and everything with it my torso me really because with out me their would noy be a me so it would have to be me

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 05/25/13 01:29 AM
you start of at its feet you look up and you can nearly see the peak behind the clouds you begin to climb. the rocks beneath your feet are rugged and loose as you carefully place your boots the views become something that you've never seen before the higher you climb the air gets thinner but the clouds you can nearly touch with you fingers you sit to have a rest maybe a cup of tea to quench your thirst a chocolate bar to give you drive to climb the mountain for one last time when you reach the peak you sit again in awe of whats around the views you capture with you eyes now its time to clammer down

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 05/25/13 12:52 AM
beautiful flowerforyou

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 05/24/13 12:13 PM
what I see you do not what I see you forget what I see stays with me I remember things I see like the sun setting upon the mornings start birds chirpping in the trees traffic lights turning red amber green these things stay with me silly things you forget i remember you forget like peoples pets i stand and stroke the smell they remember they don't forget like a morning said to the same person everyday it becomes a habbit that comes their way before to long your chatting about the weather and your days as you sit and stroke away what i see you forget

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 05/24/13 11:40 AM
that's great that :banana:

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 05/24/13 11:37 AM
id love to be your gasoline rainbow flowers

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 05/24/13 11:32 AM
thank you kik2me

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 05/24/13 11:32 AM
thank you kik2me

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 05/24/13 11:24 AM
as we sit upon the cold cold ground my desire grows withing my soul with every word that unfolds between us as we both divulge our stories that weve done that we have never told others even people close withing our souls as alchohol sets us free with every word between you and me as faces become red with embaressment with everything word we say will we regret what we say only next day when we wake will we no that trusting in the one that you sit with on the cold cold ground as the night unfolds will we dare speak about what happened on the cold cold ground or will it be a secret that gets buried in the cold cold ground

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 05/24/13 10:33 AM
you will never get rid of hatred amongst people when you get people allowed to speak in public about everything this world is never going to be civil towards each other when you got so many religions living under one roof its like flowers in a garden they all fight for supremecy in the garden unlees you do a bit of pruning the garden is going to get over run with weeds

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 05/24/13 10:21 AM
thank you teasing I appreciate everything that comes my way thank you xx hug for youflowers

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 05/24/13 10:13 AM
the avenue is lined with trees with branches that droop through the weight of the leaves and sometimes the sun shines upon the cold dark ground where these trees grow from time to time leaves brown sit on the ground feed the soil that's sits around the bottom of these trees where their leaves green that the sun shines upon early mornings I look upon the avenue is lined with trees brown bark falls to the ground like snakes skin sheading and starting again getting stronger every year takeing shape with a cut here and another cut their the avenue that I look upon and admire as it becomes strong with wind swept weather that passes through the avenue,

woznotwoz's photo
Mon 05/20/13 09:23 AM
that is something else that just the words love it :heart: flowers

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 05/19/13 08:28 AM
their is a stream I past nearly everyday where water runs so currently round the rocks that are formed from the waters patch that I walk past its beauty is their for all to see if you look if you stand and take it in the sounds of water running past white and colours before your eyes if you look you can see colours of golden green on the rocks of this stream and fish looking for food withing this stream that I look withing nearly everyday today ive just something that my eyes noticed today,

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 05/19/13 06:53 AM
thank you :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 05/19/13 06:10 AM
it starts of with little green stems like a butterfly growing from withing start to end flowers start to grow withing beauty is locked withing these green stems that only last for weeks withing give us beauty that we see if we look withing the tall grass that seeks beneath the things that we think are weeds but grass are flowers if we look withing they grow tall then we cut them down to the ground but they grow again from this gracious ground colours so bright we past them by if you look they will catch you eye the simple things we past by growing before our eyes,

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 05/19/13 05:48 AM
you amaze me with your words of beauty you really do xxxx

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10