Community > Posts By > woznotwoz

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 03/06/13 11:51 AM
your telling me that internets down you carnt text me battery dead im sitting here wondering what one said then he starts talking in my ear from across my shoulder. i hear his voice telling me your up to no good and playing with me i say to myself go with your heart but that doesnt work neither his still sitting there on my shoulder whispering into my ear. your texs say lovely words that i long to hear but little man dout on my shoulder he still here whispering in my ear cut my losses have no contact will i regret doing that we will have to wait and see. his gone now until you come back little man dout on my shoulder no dout he will be back

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 03/06/13 10:47 AM
i myself like both very much xxx hugs

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 03/05/13 01:29 PM
we mingle and wonder our eyes do not meet our photos of our faces are all we see our words of wisdom are what we read possotive thoughts from you and from me leight sets us saucy poems we all can read and add to that one by one so she can see, talent shines through like the cresent moon the creative corner is santuary to all whom enter this special room leaving is the problem because knowwhere else comes close poems creative writing i give you all a toast the love shines throught on here the most love ive ever seen flowers flowers flowers flowers :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 03/05/13 12:54 PM
nothing wrong with that hippie, :wink:

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 03/05/13 10:15 AM
your a beautiful person leight so kind my heart goes out to you allways you kind of started me doing this i appreciate everything that comes my way from all and hold it close to my heart xxx hugsflowers flowers flowers

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 03/05/13 09:37 AM
my own window so the sun can shine through my own door to come and go as i please with my own set of keys a place to lay my weary head when the hectic days are ahead a kitchen for me to break my daily bread my little piece of heaven has finnally arrived somewhere to sit and ponder the days that passed me by to listen to music lose myself in the words that i hear wind whistleing as im tuked up in bed with no fear my little piece of heaven is finnally here

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 03/03/13 10:51 AM
id like to thank all who read my work and shared your views a tear gently rolls down my cheek as a sit looking at my screen words that where locked withing my soul once you start you cannot stop the beautiful words that people post this amazing site where you can write the things that you feel and see for all on here to read and see words of love words pain some words you feel again and again strike a chord in your soul as you read your at the place you let go of all you know just to write not to receive just to give whats in your mind youve all been so kind flowerforyou

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 03/03/13 10:26 AM
you will be missed you go do what you got to do we will be seeing more of you on bookshelves i hope goodluck your writing is superb

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 03/03/13 10:20 AM
thanking you all again as a tear comes to my eye thank you all who reads this xxxxxx hugsflowerforyou

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 03/02/13 01:06 PM
stunning trust a hard thing to master beautiful piece athena rose just beautiful and so true flowers

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 03/02/13 12:52 PM
open my wings take flight to a place thats only for you and i sunshine bakes our oiled skin whilst passion is kept withing until we decide to connect the time will be right for you and i minds locked in deep thought stomach churning with the thought of you in my arms holding you tight as my wings take flight we leave together just you and i flying above the clouds looking down on what weve left behind misery pain and deceit together we can overcome these learning about each others pain throwing tham away and starting a new page just you and i

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 03/02/13 12:23 PM
intresting

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 02/24/13 12:54 PM
thank you leight as said before you are one amazing lady i didnt know about creative writing before you gave me that and everyone else on here with your words desires and love everyone puts into there writing its a special place this page its been my santuary and place to be writing some good some bad but most of all been enjoyable your all amazing people and thanks for all the kind things people said about my writing meens so much xxx hugs to all flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: waving i might be back again soon

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 02/24/13 03:49 AM
i dont no where this is going i hope im not just along for the ride the journey is unknown but she says she wants me bye her side for love friendship we will see where it leads to other possabilities we will have to wait and see her hair so black like the dead of night eyes sparkle like stars smile brightly back at me looking throught my screen at me we wil just have to wait and see,

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 02/24/13 03:23 AM
a dad with big heart and a meaninful soul beautiful write

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 02/17/13 04:21 AM
Edited by woznotwoz on Sun 02/17/13 04:25 AM
the men fought wars to give us freedom in this world where he or she stands alone looking down on us from their place of rest medals pinned across their chest remembrance day comes once a year reefs layed down on battle grounds gallant soldiers once tred these grounds guns in hand to protect our lands where we stand safe sound darknees would break skys partake in colour on bleak landscapes where some would never return,

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 02/17/13 03:07 AM
very moveing very moveing brokenheart

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 02/17/13 02:46 AM
a meeting of minds, so much talent on this site its an amazing :heart: flowers

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 02/17/13 02:28 AM
bells chime sunday time winds whistle behind sun reflects off mirrored objects people paying their respects to the ones theve left behind pettals blow to and throw hold so tight as to never let go greenmoss grows where they sleep ivy wraps round stones so gently squeezed as to let them breath in the place they sleep in the earth their final retreat flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 02/17/13 01:19 AM
lovely that was tayah just lovely :heart: flowerforyou