woznotwoz's photo
Tue 04/23/13 10:11 PM
teasing thats nice like that xx

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 04/23/13 12:26 PM
like that very organic flowerforyou

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 04/23/13 12:22 PM
shes gone now but i remember the things she gave like love a radio a red one that gave me music that i still have today music that is listening to sounds that remind me of you sounds of the seventies when i was young and still at school some bands remind me of you and the beautiful thing you done that radio i can still see you giveing it to me today listening tuning it just for me a beautiful thing the little red box that i cherished and adored you gave me love but music that came from that little red box meens more than anything any one as ever done because music it gives me something that no one else can sounds and words that ive learnt from thank you peggy with all my heart you gave me something ill cherish and hold deep in my tender heart :heart: :heart: :heart: auntie peggy god bless xxx

woznotwoz's photo
Tue 04/23/13 11:27 AM
thank you all just another chapter in writing what happens in life to us mere mortals on this big earth we survey was worth it thou hugs xxxxxx:banana:

woznotwoz's photo
Mon 04/22/13 03:22 PM
you said your scared things where going to fast for your likeing the exitement we shared in our texts the sex talk the build up to our meet was that your game shall i take defeat as i walk away from your games sharing a night in a hotel room as the snow covered the lonely streets as we got steamy beneath the sheets a night we shared after weeks of chatting you could have been trufhful in what you wanted come straight to the point i wouldnt of minded but you live and learn and learn i have its something you gave something i had in the palms of my hand like sand slowly seeping from my hands scared you said

woznotwoz's photo
Mon 04/22/13 01:42 PM
love that hippie

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 03/15/13 11:58 AM
just words not drivel words, drivel your word,drinker

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 03/15/13 11:52 AM
very wet and satisfying read drinker

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 03/15/13 11:48 AM
one mans love is another mans hate one mans friend is another mans foe one mans world is another mans burden one mans orange is another mans apple one mans trust is another mans anger one mans life is another mans taken one mans wellbeing is another mans worry one man we are not but friends we are but so different in every way but friends

woznotwoz's photo
Fri 03/15/13 11:32 AM
waving :heart: :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Thu 03/14/13 10:59 AM
this place is awash with so much talent. another amazing post drinker

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 03/13/13 01:41 PM
talking about our day as hours pass away texting talking always something to say never a break chatting away i hear you voice sends tingles down my spine as we talk on the phone line im walking on air as the day we meet gets near you say you feel the same i feel weve met before in a past life someone who was close to me thats about to be close once more if we dont get on i know we will be friends forever more.

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 03/13/13 12:43 PM
teasingbrunette thats beautiful so tender so sweet absolutly beautiful. flowers flowers flowers :heart: :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 03/13/13 12:29 PM
Edited by woznotwoz on Wed 03/13/13 12:31 PM
a girl sent me this a special girl its beautiful. as long as you love me ill stay by your side ill be your companion your friend and you guide as long as you love me as long as you care ill do anything for you ill go anywhere ill bring you the sunshine ill comfort your fears ill gather up rainbows to chase all your tears as long as forever my love will true for as long as you love me ill only love you. how beautiful is that you know who you are going to meet soon your like a breath of fresh of fresh air on a winters morning xxx hugs

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 03/13/13 12:15 PM
and the man turned out to be a mad scientist who was trying to turn frogs into

woznotwoz's photo
Wed 03/13/13 12:08 PM
by the sounds of it his becomeing a star in his on right, or may be bit of a frog star, hits like ribbit up. these legs are made for hopping. pappas got a brand new frog. frog a matter you. laugh

woznotwoz's photo
Mon 03/11/13 11:54 AM
if you meen by a limey a man from england yes i am a limey but in my country a limey is a lime fruit, :laughing:

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 03/10/13 12:52 PM
love it hippie :banana:

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 03/10/13 11:04 AM
beautiful work full of sorrow and pain xxx hug for you from me :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 03/10/13 09:19 AM
very nice flowerforyou