Community > Posts By > woznotwoz

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 02/10/13 04:39 AM
he sits and waits with camera in hand takeing his pictures perfect as can takeing pics of people he meets of landscapes sunsets and rain covered streets flashes of light become so obscure he packs up his bag insearch of more fasanating pics that he beleaves exist through his eyes and a click of his wrist he gathers his thoughts as he scrolls throught his pics the rain enhanced streets where he beleaves they exist.

woznotwoz's photo
Sun 02/10/13 03:32 AM
Edited by woznotwoz on Sun 02/10/13 03:34 AM
789 my eyes are open thou, waving

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/09/13 04:18 PM
was at a friends barbacue one summer when one of my friends girlfriends was talking about getting a boob job. we listened for ten to fifteen minutes. when i said you should just rub toilet paper in your cleavreage everyday.then she said that wouldnt work then i said its worked on your arse. she wasnt amused laugh

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/09/13 03:29 PM
that was lovely so tender

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/09/13 03:16 PM
keith moon of the who and animal from the muppets glasses

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/09/13 03:12 PM
the music for me has to be ottis redding just amazing so much soul you carnt match that voice

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/09/13 03:05 PM
that was beautiful,

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/09/13 02:56 PM
thanks. thats nice of you to say meens a lot

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/09/13 02:51 PM
the toll of the bell starts the march past the present the past their faces ehanced in pain in joy remembering the last laught toasting their lives as its their last chance to remember him or her but never forget their regrets always :heart: remember never forget. :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/09/13 02:50 PM
the toll of the bell starts the march past the present the past their faces ehanced in pain in joy remembering the last laught toasting their lives as its their last chance to remember him or her but never forget their regrets always :heart: remember never forget. :heart:

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/09/13 02:32 PM
beautiful

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/09/13 02:27 PM
winters come and winters go they freeze the leaves that fall from their trees we struggle in the winters breeze and ponds of water freeze and traffic is no longer an ease for our travel becomes an hardened task but to some its no task like animals that bask in the winters freeze:banana: laugh

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/09/13 11:53 AM
your have no trouble on here love i suggest you go down to your nearest woods get a big stick because your be beating them off with it, have fun be careful. laugh

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/09/13 11:26 AM
suppose its there choice but when check your site 3 to 4 times and all you want to do is chat nothing wrong in thathappy

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/09/13 11:19 AM
when you first learn to love like swimming its an amazing quest, then you get into the deepend and the water gets very rought u nearly drowned in your emotions for each other.then you get over that and go swimming somewhere else but this time your very wary of the deepend and wear armbands. tears frustrated :banana:

woznotwoz's photo
Sat 02/09/13 11:03 AM
nice lass from lancashire very nice wont reply. suppose have to sit in back garden on my own looking at the stars with my lemonade and whisky

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next