Community > Posts By > broncosrock

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 05:19 PM
I asked a ouija board at my 12th birthday party what I was going to be when I grew up, and the letters spelled out "bus" what ?
On the serious side, I do believe that we maybe do get "signs" from the other side, and maybe just don't know it. JMHO!

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 05:14 PM

I was 5, his name was Robin, and I punched him and had to go to the principal's office. And he was a cute little guy, toowhat smile2

Did you scar the poor kid's psyche for life?

laugh laugh laugh laugh

No, he ended up being my boyfriend! He learned that "love hurts" at an early age, didn't he? I was just defending my honorflowerforyou drinker :smile:

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 05:07 PM

i would think that it depends on wether or not he lives alone out of choice. couldn't it be that he prefers it that way? doesn't necessarily mean his life is empty.

I'd tend to agree with thatdrinker flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 05:00 PM
I was 5, his name was Robin, and I punched him and had to go to the principal's office. And he was a cute little guy, toowhat smile2

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 04:57 PM
I'll go with "shortest line", although I guess I've never really thought about itwhat .

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 04:54 PM
I guess it would take me a lot longer than that to know I was in love, but, that's me. Guess everyone is differentflowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:26 AM
Great buy for you, Mike, but I'd say she was kind of shooting herself in the foot, don't you think, but underpricing everything? JMHO!:smile:

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:24 AM
I pray for our troops and their families every day, many times a day. God bless them all!flowerforyou flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:20 AM
Happy birthday to the twins!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:19 AM
Leave it to Beaver, Father Knows Best, Laugh-In was a good one, The Honeymooners, The Carol Burnett Show, so many good ones!!!:smile: flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:17 AM
I haven't had any rude ones yet, but I haven't been on this forum long. Takes all kinds, doesn't it? Have a good day!:smile: flowerforyou drinker

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:10 AM
Thanks, and that's what I'm afraid of, that someone will "under-appraise" things that are actually antiques. I know nothing about antiques, and neither do my sons. Can't believe he collected so much "stuff". I have a friend in Boise who is an antique collector, but her husband is a jerk and rarely lets her come back here. I'll have to check around! Thanks again!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:03 AM
Half and half for my coffee. And I always take a list, too!slaphead

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:59 AM
My ex-husband passed away about 18 mos. ago, and my sons have a huge storage unit full of his things that they're trying to decide what to do with. He collected antiques, and so many other things---Longaberger baskets, snow babies, antique clocks, etc. They don't know where to begin, and I don't know what to tell them. What would you all suggest? I'm sure some of it is too valuable to sell on a rummage sale. I suppose they could call an appraiser of some kind to look at it. Any ideas? think Thanks!

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:52 AM
I missed that one. I love Canada, and have visited Winnipeg several times. Love the people there, and the diverse population. Great people!flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:23 AM
Great post! Thanks for sharing that:smile: drinker flowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:17 AM
I live in SD, and have only been to the rally once, 25 yrs. ago. It was fun!
Hope that you all have a great time, and be safe!:smile: flowerforyou :thumbsup:

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:14 AM
Thanks, Twilights, I appreciate the thought anyway. Maybe I'll set the alarm on my phonethink biggrin .

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:12 AM
If it's someone I truly loveddrinker , I can think of anything that I couldn't talk to them about.

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:07 AM
If I remember, I'll be outside tonight with my camera.:thumbsup:

1 2 7 8 9 10 12 14 15