Community > Posts By > broncosrock

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:25 AM
:smile:

Mini-golf, bowling, darts, blackjack...drinker

hehehe last time i played mini-golf, i hit a woman in the back of the head with the golf ball.

Fore!!!:smile:

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:21 AM

I dated a guy for 2 YEARS that said he was divorced, and he was as married as can be, and lived with his wife, right in this same town! We were out of town every weekend, and he wanted to do something every night (I need my space). He's VP of the second largest company in this City, and I'd been to his office, met some of his friends, etc. I found out purely accidentally FINALLY that he was married, the SOB! I couldn't believe it! I ended up feeling like the one with no morals, due to his deception! At least if people cheat, they should let the person know they're married, so they don't turn someone into an adultress that didn't want to be! There are plenty of people with equally loose morals that would date them whether they were married or not, so leave the rest of us alone. I wanted to call his wife anonymously and apologize---I felt so awful! Boy, could I have loaded her up with 2 years of love letters, mushy cards, etc. that the jerk gave me. Can't have been much of a marriage as little time as he could have spent with her, but it was still a marriage! Jerk! Think I'll run a background check on anyone before I ever date again. Sorry, still makes me livid when I think about it!:angry: :angry: :angry:

umm.. had you ever gone to his home??

He had a daughter that was a sophomore in high school, and he said that he and his "ex" had agreed that they wouldn't subject her to any of their significant others until after she'd graduated from high school, as she'd had a tough time with the divorce and moving from a different state (his "ex" supposedly still lived in IL, and his daughter supposedly wanted to move with him). Made sense to me at the time, as I know teenage kids especially have a hard time with divorce. Also, I'd never had a "need" to go to his home. I know it sounds funny that you wouldn't know after 2 years, but everybody else that knew me and had been out with us was as shocked as I was. So, even though I'm sure that could be a bit of sarcasm I'm detecting, this guy was a master at his deception.

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:06 AM
Mini-golf, bowling, darts, blackjack...drinker

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:02 AM
When I found out, and told him to hit the road (my first ex), he cried and said he just wasn't the type that could come home and mow the yard, etc? HUH? I asked when he'd ever had to mow---I always did it! So then he said I wasn't any fun because I didn't drink? Again, HUH? One of us had to stay sober and be a parent. He actually was an okay guy, we just got married too young.drinker drinker

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:56 AM
I remember them, but I had to brown-bag it also! I feel so deprived:cry: . Just kidding! Those were the good 'ol days!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:52 AM

You are right, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

drinker drinker drinker

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:18 AM
I dated a guy for 2 YEARS that said he was divorced, and he was as married as can be, and lived with his wife, right in this same town! We were out of town every weekend, and he wanted to do something every night (I need my space). He's VP of the second largest company in this City, and I'd been to his office, met some of his friends, etc. I found out purely accidentally FINALLY that he was married, the SOB! I couldn't believe it! I ended up feeling like the one with no morals, due to his deception! At least if people cheat, they should let the person know they're married, so they don't turn someone into an adultress that didn't want to be! There are plenty of people with equally loose morals that would date them whether they were married or not, so leave the rest of us alone. I wanted to call his wife anonymously and apologize---I felt so awful! Boy, could I have loaded her up with 2 years of love letters, mushy cards, etc. that the jerk gave me. Can't have been much of a marriage as little time as he could have spent with her, but it was still a marriage! Jerk! Think I'll run a background check on anyone before I ever date again. Sorry, still makes me livid when I think about it!:angry: :angry: :angry:

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/23/08 08:49 AM

2 sides to every story.
Bring your wife on & let's hear her side.

Good point!drinker

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/23/08 08:40 AM

Zanne, I know you're upset right now but that last post wasn't very fair.

I'd have to agree. You had told Mayhem he should check before he hits the "quote" button, but half the time when I hit quote, it quotes the last post, not the one I highlighted. I'm sure Mayhem does have the utmost respect for our troops.
JMHO!
Oh, and back to the original point of the thread, I'd forgotten about that part of the movie!shocked

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/23/08 08:29 AM
They actually "reject" people? I thought there was "someone for everyone"? Interesting!spock

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/23/08 08:28 AM
I've never tried it.drinker

broncosrock's photo
Tue 07/22/08 05:46 AM
drinker drinker drinker

broncosrock's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:10 AM
Downdrinker flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:07 AM
Yes, my first ex, when I was 22. I didn't regret it, because if I wouldn't have, I wouldn't have my youngest son. He, of course, cheated again about 5 years later, and that was the end of that.drinker flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:59 AM
In a pub, on my way out at closing time, some loser approaches me and says "my wife just had a baby, and is still in the hospital. Want to come over?" And he was serious! I can't repeat what my reply was (does he get some points for being honest?--i'm thinking "no"!).rant

broncosrock's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:52 AM
I know they do! My son has a rotweiler, and he's such a sweet dog. Whenever my son is in the hospital, my poor granddog won't even eat. sad2

broncosrock's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:46 AM
It was at a keg party in high school, and I threw up.ill

broncosrock's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:44 AM
My sons being happy and healthy!drinker

broncosrock's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:41 AM
I think that's great if that's what he wants to do. Good luck to him!drinker

broncosrock's photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:33 AM

lets have a reality check......on a dating site why would you want to come across as insecure and needy????
if your not emotionally stable.....I'm not interested.

Yeah, most people save that side of themselves until you're at least engaged:smile: drinker flowerforyou !

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15