Community > Posts By > broncosrock

broncosrock's photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:07 AM
Hope that if she's acting that irrationally, someone is making sure that little girl is okay.ohwell

broncosrock's photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:03 AM

get a hold of yourself man. and finish your drink. geez

I think that is quite enough. I'm not amused and I doubt anyone else is either. Stop ruining this thread, would you?

Must be the hops he keeps referring to, lilith, don't you think?flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:00 AM
Sorry, but that's pretty funny!laugh

broncosrock's photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:48 AM

When you've had to make apology threads in the morning to all the women you insulted the night before on here telling them "You will have to excuse me, I mustve been really drunk" there's a problem.

I'd have to second that.

broncosrock's photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:45 AM
Edited by broncosrock on Fri 09/19/08 08:47 AM
I don't mean to sound mean, but #1, I would be looking for a different job, and wouldn't work a job that I hated. #2, I had stressful jobs when I worked, which I loved, but you said you don't have energy to do anything but drink after work? Join a gym, that's what I always did, and it was a lot more invigorating than sitting at home drinking alone. My ex husband died 2 years ago from sitting at home alone drinking, at the age of 54, because some gal broke up with him. We were always friends, and trust me, he didn't start out getting smashed every night, but by the time he died (his liver shut down), we found boxes of Crown Royal purple velvet bags. Two of his friends had quilts made out of some of them! He was successful in business, but ended up dying all alone. Guess I'm not a huge drinker, but when I do have a few, it's when I'm with friends in a social situation, not as a "fix" for a crappy job. Guess people have choices in their lives, and if yours is to stay in a crappy job, drink at home alone to drown your sorrows, it's your life. Wouldn't be my choice. But good luckflowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:17 AM

Just asking not judging, how many of you that reply to these prayer request threads actually take the time and pray for 'such and such'? how many just say you do to provide the requestor with the feeling of relief?

If I didn't plan on saying a prayer for that person or persons, I wouldn't reply to the thread, so yes, I do actually say a prayer for them.:smile:

broncosrock's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:14 AM

I'll pray for our soldiers or the sick. It doesn't hurt.

Our soldiers are just following orders, many themselves may not want to be there but they have to be.

I agree. In these times, a lot of people need a lot of our prayers!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Tue 09/16/08 06:39 AM
I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayersflowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Mon 09/15/08 07:44 AM
Over 2 years! I think I'm due for a vacation!drinker

broncosrock's photo
Mon 09/15/08 07:35 AM
I'd always lived in big cities, and when my Dad passed away when I was 14, we moved from Denver to the largest city in SD, pop. maybe 180,000? I felt like I was living in the sticks! But as time goes by, I could easily see myself living in a cabin in the mountains, or a quaint little town somewhere. Guess I'm the only one that can make that happen, right?:smile:

broncosrock's photo
Mon 09/15/08 07:21 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with your family. So hard to lose someone we love.flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sun 09/14/08 06:29 AM

Have friends of all ages. Don't pay attention to age really, its their heart and mind so to speak

I'll second that:smile: drinker

broncosrock's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:41 AM
I've been married twice, and even though neither of my marriages worked out, I still believe in marriage. All of my friends have been happily married, for the most part, for 30+ years, so I know it can work. Maybe I should have had them pick out my husbandthink ? I'd never rule out marriage, but a good friend to do things with would be just fine!drinker

broncosrock's photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:19 AM
Retired office manager of large engineering firmflowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:16 AM

Her and her sons and all service members and families are in my thoughts and prayers every night.

Mine, too!

broncosrock's photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:13 AM
Now that's funny, MBD (your original post)!!!laugh laugh laugh

broncosrock's photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:06 AM
I hate to post this, because I don't like to be critical, but speaking of the photos women post, what's up with the ones that men post of them without their shirts on? A lot of them would look more attractive if they'd leave their shirt on. Maybe some of them do it as a joke, do you suppose? what

broncosrock's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:33 AM
Sorry, darkowl. My prayers are with everyone affected by the hurricane, and I pray this one won't be as destructive.flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:29 AM
Hopefully nothing will make me mad as hell, but, the day is still young. Takes a lot to make me mad as hell, for the most part.flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:24 AM
Addictions suck, and I'm glad you got a lot of support on here! When your album goes platinum, will you take me to Disneyland? I've never been there, and I'm not getting any younger! I'll even buy an album, so let me know when it's out!
Always be yourself. And be a clown----all the world loves a clown (well, I guess they scare the heck out of some little kids, but the majority of people love clowns!).flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 14 15