Community > Posts By > broncosrock

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:14 AM
Looks like I'm in the minority here, but I actually do watch UFC. I used to love to watch boxing, too, all the greats like Ali, Foreman, etc. I went to an MMA competition in Omaha several years ago, and I thought that the coaches and the contestants, some of them quite young, seemed to be very respectful of each other, and amazing talents. I guess, just like I thought about boxing, if they fight fair and that's the sport they choose, that's their decision. I think the gladiators purpose was to kill their opponent, wasn't it? For the most part, I limit my UFC mainly to Wednesday nights between the 2 teams in the house, and with the exception of a few each year, they seem like pretty respectful guys, just trying to be the best in their sport. JMHOdrinker

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:57 AM
What did we do? I'm confusedwhat .

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:55 AM
For my oldest son to be well. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy, and going to see "The Secret Life of Bees" later with a friend. A chick flick, so I've been told, and her husband is requesting that I :smile: go with her so he doesn't have to. Works for me!

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:35 AM
I actually got a Mutual Match that wanted to "meet me", that is one I would actually like to reply to. He was the one that supposedly wants to meet me, but when I tried to send a message, one of his criteria "must haves" is to be 100 miles of his area, which I'm not, so it won't send it. No big deal, but how do you reply to someone that wants to meet you in a case like that? I have "within 100 miles" on mine, too, but evidently I must not have it listed as a "must have", as all the ones I get are usually more like 1000 miles awayflowerforyou . Like I said, no big deal, just curious. Thanks!

broncosrock's photo
Mon 10/20/08 08:39 AM
I sure can't think of any special skills I have right off hand, but I'd sure hope that if I had any, that would be the time I'd discover them. I should maybe try to watch some episodes of "Man vs. Wild", what do you think?drinker

broncosrock's photo
Fri 10/17/08 09:41 AM
I love a good burger, but yikes!surprised surprised

broncosrock's photo
Fri 10/17/08 07:48 AM
Absolutely yes.....some of my best friends have been guysdrinker flowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Thu 10/16/08 09:37 AM

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. (Shawshank Redemption)

Wasn't that a great movie? Oh, and good quotes, everyone:thumbsup: .

broncosrock's photo
Thu 10/16/08 09:34 AM

i like a lil bigger and fake with no personality.indifferent

skinnier with a personality dont exsist?indifferent
Ohhhhhhhh yes we do buster!:laughing:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

broncosrock's photo
Thu 10/16/08 09:29 AM
I've always had a hard time gaining weight, and have taken a lot of flack my entire life for being too thin. Now that I've finally gained a little weight over the past couple years, and have reached what everyone else deems a much better weight, I haven't noticed any change in my level of happiness. I was happy then, am happy now, and I hope everybody has a good day, so there, end of postdrinker flowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Thu 10/16/08 09:08 AM
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "Whoo Hoo, What a ride!"flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Thu 10/16/08 09:04 AM

yEa, I'm THAT guy. The guy that spoils high thought with reality

Bet all the girls want to date you! You're certainly entitled to state what you're attracted to, but I'm reasonably confident that you aren't speaking for the majority when you generalize how happy or unhappy "big" people are. Personality is more important to me than someone's body size.drinker

Did you read the whole thread... slaphead

Yes, I did. I was trying to find a diplomatic way to reply to your initial post while you were making your "addendum". drinker

broncosrock's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:56 AM
I was going to get one to celebrate my 50th bday, but 6 yrs. later, am still trying to decide what to get one of, and where to have it placed. Probably ankle or shoulder, but not sure. If I don't hurry, I may be getting it to celebrate my 60th bday!drinker flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:37 AM

yEa, I'm THAT guy. The guy that spoils high thought with reality

Bet all the girls want to date you! You're certainly entitled to state what you're attracted to, but I'm reasonably confident that you aren't speaking for the majority when you generalize how happy or unhappy "big" people are. Personality is more important to me than someone's body size.drinker

broncosrock's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:12 AM
I don't multi-task as well as I once did, so that won't happen to me. I can only concentrate on one thing at a timeohwell flowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:09 AM
I turned my heat on this a.m., as it got down in the 30's last night. High of 50 today w/wind gusts of 20-30 mph. No snow yet, though! Glad you have a/cflowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:44 AM
Edited by broncosrock on Wed 10/15/08 08:46 AM
That's sad, MBD. My ex cheated on me, too, and always said that it wasn't my fault, and that I was a good wife and mother. We were so young. We remained friends, and I'd forgiven him years ago, but he couldn't ever forgive himself. He was successful in business, but so unhappy in life, and died 2 yrs. ago at age 54 all alone. I miss talking to him. Anyway, hope you've forgiven yourself.flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:37 AM
uffda! whoa

broncosrock's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:27 AM
Whether she'd warned him or not, I guess I'm not sure that bodily harm was the right choice, but everyone is different. My ex cheated on me, too, but I just told him to hit the road. Thanks for the tip, fran, in case I ever need to remove super glue from a body partdrinker flowerforyou !

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:46 AM
thanks, smiless, and may your days be good ones, too! I don't know any Norwegian blessings, or I'd share one.flowerforyou

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 14 15