broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:20 AM
asleep asleep

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/14/08 06:52 AM
Coffeedrinker .

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/14/08 06:51 AM
"My bad" kind of annoys me, don't really know why.

broncosrock's photo
Fri 10/10/08 07:18 AM
Edited by broncosrock on Fri 10/10/08 07:20 AM

<----that dog was more loyal than any person in my life

she died a year ago at the age of 16

Sorry about your dog---my son's dog of 13 yrs. died a year ago, too, and he's still so sad. Wish I could have a dog where I live, but my landlord doesn't allow them. I've never had a dog, but they are indeed great friends!
Anyway, I have a lot of "acquaintances", but 4 great friends who have been there for me always, and I'm thankful for them every day!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sat 10/04/08 08:15 AM
Just to chat, and possibly to meet people in my area. I don't live in the most desirable, scenic State, so I haven't met anyone in my area. But, it's fun to chat!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Thu 10/02/08 08:01 AM
I have that flashing at me right now, and you're right, it's always 2, plus a buddy that has a crush on me! I never click on it, have any of you? I just watch it flash and wait for it to go away!:smile: flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:25 AM
He'd always tell me that I was such a good wife and mother, and that he screwed up. We always stayed good friends, and were just too young when we got married. He passed away 2 years ago, way too young, and I miss his friendship.flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:21 AM
I think I have within 100 miles on mine, and I don't think I've gotten a mutual match that hasn't been hundreds of miles away. Wierd. I currently have that "One of your buddies in Sioux Falls has a crush on you" flashing at me. I've never clicked on that, but what's up with that?offtopic Sorry, I know that wasn't the topicflowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:17 AM
I was 27 when I got my divorce, had two sons, ages 6 and 2, and I guess I can't say I ever had trouble finding dates, and when I was dating anyone, they were great to my sons. Seemed like I tended to be more attracted to guys that were older than me, and they usually had kids of their own and were good fathers. Guess I was pretty happy with just me and my kids, so I was usually the one not interested in dating. Takes a lot, though, for a young person to take on the responsiblity of someone else's children, and I don't think that makes them a jerk.flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:07 AM
No:smile: !

broncosrock's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:34 AM
I just saw that he passed away. He was a great actor, and he and Joanne Woodward seemed to be a great love story!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sat 09/27/08 09:30 AM
Edited by broncosrock on Sat 09/27/08 09:31 AM

Andy Garcia or Al Pacino aaaaaaaahhhhhh

I forgot about them! Loved Andy Garcia in "When a Man Loves a Woman", and Al Pacino is great, too. I like Ed Harris, too!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Fri 09/26/08 07:36 AM

Looks like i'm joining the kick back, feet up party. Where's the wine???drinks drinks drinks

Can I join you and galendgirl? My only single friend is going out of town for the weekend. What was she thinking?!what

broncosrock's photo
Fri 09/26/08 07:31 AM
Sam Elliott!:smile: :heart: flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Thu 09/25/08 04:52 PM

when you get off work and realize you've been wearing a black shoe and a blue shoe all day

been there, done that!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Thu 09/25/08 04:50 PM
I've chatted with some really nice people on this and a few other sites, some that I would consider friends, but I'll probably never meet any of them in person. They've been fun to get to know, though:smile: flowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Thu 09/25/08 04:44 PM
Sorry, waterloo, I didn't know that you were specifically referring to internet friends. I thought you meant people in the "real" world, too.oops

broncosrock's photo
Thu 09/25/08 04:43 PM
I guess I've got great friends, so I don't know what to tell you. But I did learn a long time ago that a person can have a lot of "acquaintances", but you're definitely lucky when you find true friends.flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Thu 09/25/08 04:40 PM
I don't know the answer to that, but if I ever fall in love, I'll get back to you on that. But I'm sorry if you've been hurt, but you'll rebound, I just know it:thumbsup: .

broncosrock's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:39 AM
I'll always love the Broncos:heart: ! And Cutler is doing great this year. Anyone watch the Chargers on Monday night? Hope that the rest of the season, after the "bad call" that they're still complaining about from 2 weeks ago against us, the refs aren't going to ignore all of the late hits, etc. that the Chargers make, just for fear of the fallout. The next time we play them, I hope we kick their butts, and I hope that we don't have to keep hearing about it between now and then. Just had to throw that in!:smile: drinker

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15