Community > Posts By > broncosrock

broncosrock's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:54 AM
I wish I could offer you some words of wisdom. When you least expect it, the right person will come along, I'm confident.:smile:

broncosrock's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:51 AM
At my age, if they still had kids at home, they'd have had to have had them pretty late in life. I love kids, so I guess if they had a grandchild or something that they were raising, that would be okay if I loved the person.

broncosrock's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:47 AM
Luckily, none of my friends are into "sandwich sex", and would never ask me that. I love my friends!drinker

broncosrock's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:45 AM
I now have every day to take all the time I want for myself, and I do pretty much whatever my heart desires. I actually kind of miss the days when my kids were younger and still at home, and I was running in a million directions. Oh well, life is good!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Fri 11/14/08 09:56 AM
Now that's funny!laugh laugh laugh

broncosrock's photo
Fri 11/14/08 09:48 AM

I HATE it when someone else's mother thinks they are all that. Don't get me wrong...I love moms. I am not trying to be a total a-hole, but seriously quit trying to be so dang funny to fit in with the younger ones!

I think the "topic" title is a little harsh, but I'm kind of old and I know what you mean. My kids' friends always liked me, as I was and am pretty fun, but I didn't try to be one of them. I had one friend in particular who would let her son's friends come over and drink, at the age of 16 or so, and she'd sit and drink with them. She wanted to be one of the gang. I figured my sons needed a Mom, not another friend, they had plenty of those. We had/have a great relationship, I don't mean that, but they didn't need "Mom" hanging out with the guys. And I'm sure you don't want to really punch out anyone's Mom!drinker

broncosrock's photo
Wed 11/12/08 06:32 AM

Her and her sons and all service members and families are in my thoughts and prayers every night.

flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Tue 11/04/08 07:57 AM
Thoughts and prayers, Mikey, for you and your family.flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/28/08 02:34 PM
"You can't move forward if you're always looking back."flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/28/08 02:32 PM
The mutual matches are pretty far off. Mine are usually either in their 20's, or 70's, and never within 250 miles, which I think is what I specified. I'm beginning to think I'm the only one on here from SD. But, other than the great walleye fishing and pheasant hunting, I really don't know why anyone, including myself, chooses to live in the prairie. I think I'll move to Michigan!:thumbsup:

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/28/08 08:06 AM

Trust is earned,Respect is gained..spock

but all can be lost..in 1 fell swoop.sad2

I second thatflowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/28/08 08:02 AM
Happy birthday to youflowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/28/08 08:01 AM
Hope your birthday is a great one!drinker

broncosrock's photo
Mon 10/27/08 04:39 PM
Raysdrinker .

broncosrock's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:29 AM
Fantastic post! Thanks for sharing...flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:28 AM
Happy Birthday!drinker flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:38 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check to see how to list emergency contacts in minedrinker .

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:33 AM
I know I'll be voting, and I guess for those who don't, they'd better not complain about who gets elected. I'm with you, I'd be happy to take anyone that needs a rideflowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:31 AM
I'm just sick of Junie shooting off his mouth, and hope he gets his butt kicked on Wednesday. I can't believe he hasn't been kicked off the show yet. Guess we'll find out Wednesday if he's as good as he thinks he is.

broncosrock's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:24 AM
Edited by broncosrock on Tue 10/21/08 08:25 AM

You could try sending a friend request with a message. That might work.flowerforyou

Thanks, I may try that. Like I said, most of the mutual matches I get are ones that are very far away, but this one is about 150 miles away, so reasonaby close. I'm sure that, since he requested we chat, he doesn't realize he has the 100 mile thing listed as a "must". No big deal. It's just rare that I ever get one that I actually wouldn't mind chatting with! Thanks, everyone!flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 14 15