Community > Posts By > broncosrock

broncosrock's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:21 AM
It is kind of funny are some very intelligent people just can't spell too well. However, I do look at some of my posts, after I've posted them, and realize perhaps I should have checked them BEFORE I posted it! oops Hope you got un-cranky, Sky:smile: flowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:17 AM
Thanks, Sage, and I hope that we all reach that level, too. I'd just like to find a fishing buddy, that would be a start, and someone to go to car shows, sporting events, etc. with. My few single girlfriends don't share my enthusiasm for some of those things. :smile: flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Wed 09/24/08 04:57 PM

intimacy...ummm...well...not sure i have ever experienced true intimacy...where all the parts fit together...including the heart...

... an unconditional giving coupled with the physical...i think they call that love...at this old age its still on my "to do" list... and not for lack of effort...but a one-sided connection doesn't get it...

im wondering if perhaps some of us are just not meant to experience true intimacy in this lifetime...

have any of you also not experienced shared love/true intimacy?

indy, those words could have been spoken by me! I've been married twice, but sadly never feel like I've been truly in love, and had that special connection that so many of my friends found. I've questioned, too, if maybe some of us just aren't meant to have that experience. I'm an optimist, and I guess it could still happen. If it's meant to be, it will happen I guess. I know one thing, we all don't get enough hugs, so "hugs" to you all!:smile: :heart: flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Wed 09/24/08 04:47 PM
Chicken salad on a toasted croissant, or a BLT:smile: flowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Wed 09/24/08 04:44 PM
Congrats to everyone on their first 50 yrs. of accomplishments! #1, if I live another 50 years, I will have really set a record for longevity in my family. I have lots of plans for the next however many years I'm granted on this earth, to include, but not limited to, seeing all 50 States (I have a long way to go on that), enjoying my kids, hopefully someday having a grandchild, and just enjoying each day. Sounds kind of cliche, but it's true. flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Wed 09/24/08 04:20 PM
I haven't ever been stood up, but if I ever was, I'd accept an apology if they'd been in some dire situation or somethinghappy .

broncosrock's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:36 AM
Someone who is "separated" is still married, IMO.flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Tue 09/23/08 05:35 PM

try spinning rapidly in a circle until you get dizzy and fall down and close your eyes so you dont get those room spins and imagine that you are on a helocopter to where it is that you really want to go...

works for me...

it's worth a shot!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Tue 09/23/08 05:30 PM
Sorry about your dadflowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Tue 09/23/08 05:24 PM
I agree. Hard to find one that hasn't turned nasty, so..........hugwaving

broncosrock's photo
Tue 09/23/08 05:18 PM
Yep, you've got full body pics, I just checked. You're right, if you start dating someone, they'll obviously be able to tell what your body type is. The pics on people's profiles tell me a lot more important things than their shape thoughflowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Sun 09/21/08 09:30 AM
I am who I am, online or off.:smile: flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sun 09/21/08 09:27 AM
I'm over the age of 50, and I guess I have guy friends that are my age, and of German descent, who are athletic, have a full head of hair, and are very nice looking. As far as the bald thing goes, some of the best looking guys I can think of are bald. But, to each his own, right? I'm more interested in whether they have a sense of humor and treat people well, but we all look for different things.flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sun 09/21/08 09:21 AM
I had two pretty crappy marriages, but I know that all men aren't like the two I married. The people I date are really nice, I just haven't had great luck in the ones I married.
I hope that someday you meet someone nice!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sun 09/21/08 09:16 AM

I got marriedflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Me, too, TWICE!!! And trust me, they were both VERY strange experiences:smile: flowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Sun 09/21/08 09:04 AM
Fine, thanks! Hope you have a good day!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sun 09/21/08 09:02 AM
The saddest thing of all in the situation is that she isn't having any communication with your son---and hers! Don't know how a parent can be like that. He's lucky to have you. I'm sure if the tables were turned, she probably would be asking you for support. But, if financially it doesn't put you in a bind to not get whatever she could contribute to his support, I'd probably not pursue it. But that's just me. flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:58 AM
Good morning, everyone. I didn't know there was a 50 and over "community" on here. So many options today, don't know what I'll do. I don't have many single friends, and the ones I do have don't seem to share my enthusiasm for some events, ie: Spirit of the West festival, classic car show. So, we'll probably hit the Taste of SD event downtown, and then venture out to one of the apple orchards.
Hope you all have a great day. I'm trying to spend as many days outside in this gorgeous fall weather, before the SD snow starts flying!:smile: flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:20 AM
Edited by broncosrock on Sat 09/20/08 07:21 AM
Yes, I've had to work 2 jobs and try to support my two sons after leaving an extremely abusive ex-husband, and taking nothing but our sanity, and no money, possessions. But, even though it was tough, I was able to do it, plus attend their activities, etc. Not saying it was easy, but I worked my butt off, we still had fun, and I didn't waste my energy being angry.
I'm sure that being in prison gave ghost some time to reflect, and I'm sure that he will now take care of his obligations to his kids. flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:23 AM
I noticed he's on another thread now, and I don't understand a thing he's saying, do you? Yikes! Some people sure need attention, don't they?whoa

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 14 15