Community > Posts By > broncosrock

broncosrock's photo
Sun 08/17/08 08:59 AM
You shouldn't feel stupid. My sons always tell me I don't trust anyone, and that's not true. It's sad that we have to learn as life goes along that not everyone can be trusted. It's hard enough in person to get a "read" on people, but online I guess it's even harder. Beachfarmer is right that it's not good to go through life with your guard up, either. There's a happy medium there, and you'll find it!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sun 08/17/08 08:44 AM
I'm always very diplomatic, but if I have bad service or got food I didn't order, etc., I'll nicely bring it up, and if that doesn't work, I'm not opposed to telling management that perhaps the server I had shouldn't be working with the public. Everybody has a bad day, but some people just shouldn't be in customer service type positions. On the other side of the coin, I'm a firm believer in positive feedback, too, and when I get good service, which is most of the time, drinker I also make sure to thank the server, and will let management know that, too.

broncosrock's photo
Sun 08/17/08 08:32 AM
Funny! Wonder if he has had many long term relationships, if his time is that limited:smile:

broncosrock's photo
Sun 08/17/08 08:29 AM
I want to live in a lighthouse in Door County, WIflowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Sun 08/17/08 08:27 AM
Edited by broncosrock on Sun 08/17/08 08:27 AM
Sorry, feisty. Guess my heart has never been broken, in relationships anyway. I've been disappointed in the outcome of a few, but never been heartbroken. I always figure there are worse things that could happen than a relationship ending, ie: poor health of my kids, etc., but that's just me. I guess I've met a lot of nice people on here to chat with, so I've enjoyed that. Hope that you find someone nice!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sun 08/17/08 08:17 AM
Thanks, and hope yours is a good day, too!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sun 08/17/08 08:14 AM
I miss those days of school clothes shopping! My oldest son loved it, but my youngest son enjoyed clothes shopping about as much as I do. He was a good sport about it. I went with a friend yesterday and we shopped for her grandkids. I need a grandchild!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:51 AM
Number 3
I've sure never been called hardhearted. I'm the opposite! Some of it is me, but a lot of it not:smile:

broncosrock's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:49 AM
Men who are honest, respectful and believe in fidelity (oh, and aren't abusers!)flowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:42 AM
I choose oneflowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Fri 08/15/08 06:09 PM
Negative on thatdrinker .

broncosrock's photo
Fri 08/15/08 06:06 PM
I think I got the wrong ones, twice, and somebody must have gotten mine:smile: flowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Fri 08/15/08 06:04 PM
I sure hope it exists, and I believe it does!:smile:

broncosrock's photo
Fri 08/15/08 06:02 PM
I have a lot of acquaintances, but only a few I consider true enough friends to share everything withflowerforyou .

broncosrock's photo
Fri 08/15/08 05:58 PM
Great job! I can't carry a tune, but I sing anyway!drinker

broncosrock's photo
Fri 08/15/08 05:54 PM
Thanks, Steve, and back at ya!flowerforyou flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Fri 08/15/08 05:48 PM
I will definitely keep Jen and her family in my prayers. It sounds like she's been through so much, and I will pray that the treatment works, and that she will be well.flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:05 AM
Thanks for the sites and info on free samples. I'm currently on disability, and I'll take anything free I can get until I'm able to go back to work (fingers crossed!). Have a good day, everyone!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/24/08 07:18 AM

how about me its my bday lolrofl

Happy Birthday!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/24/08 07:08 AM
You are indeed a handsome man, and more important, a very nice person!:smile: drinker flowerforyou