Community > Posts By > broncosrock

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:03 AM
A mom (mission accomplished), and a physical therapist.drinker

broncosrock's photo
Thu 07/17/08 06:59 AM
I noticed it last night when I left my son's ball games, and it's beautiful. Wish I'd have had my camera, too. By the time I got home, I forgot! These senior moments seem to occur more frequently and last longer!shocked smile2

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/16/08 03:19 PM
Greetings, and good luck in your search!drinker

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/16/08 03:17 PM
Welcome!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/16/08 03:15 PM
Hi, Tronica, and welcome! I'm great today, and thanks for asking. Hope you are having a good day, too!:smile: drinker waving

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/16/08 08:04 AM
I'd sure think about it, but the guilt would kill me, so I wouldn't keep it.frustrated

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/16/08 08:01 AM
Wouldn't be my choice, but I certainly don't think it's my job to judge how anyone else lives their lives.flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:52 PM

Ew!ill
No Naked Photosnoway
drinker drinker

broncosrock's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:47 PM
i'll go with the majority and say "hug". everybody needs more hugs---the world would be a happier place!flowerforyou :heart: :smile:

broncosrock's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:41 PM
b., but have almost been driven to c. at times if the other team are whiners!spock

broncosrock's photo
Sun 07/13/08 10:37 PM
I'm also not the jealous type. It's a waste of time and energy. However, it seems that most people I've dated/married have had jealousy issues, even though I always stress that jealousy drives me crazy! Oh, how people change when you start dating them, eh? Seems like jealousy is a real sign of insecurity. JMHO!flowerforyou

broncosrock's photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:57 AM
To realize I can't "fix" everything for people who are struggling.smile2

broncosrock's photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:51 AM
People who are liars, abusers, or judgemental.

broncosrock's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:07 AM
drinker

If they were wearing a broncos or Husker shirt I would!!!!smokin smokin
drinker

broncosrock's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:03 AM
I used to work at an insurance agency on a really busy intersection. I swear this young guy sat there daily for over a year, and when people were sitting at the light, I think it made them uncomfortable so they'd give him money. I think he made more money than me! I wouldn't give anyone cash, but I'd sure offer to buy them something to eat. I used to volunteer at the Mission, and there are a lot of people who are homeless due to mental health issues, etc., and everybody is somebody's son/daughter. I have a lot of empathy for people down and out, but also am careful not to get scammed. Nice gesture, MBD, on the socks!drinker

broncosrock's photo
Fri 07/11/08 09:56 AM
To each his/her own, but I wonder who they surveyed? I'm thinking that's just a tad over the average!!!!whoa

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:39 AM
Thanks michiganman, I found the setting and chose to shut it off. I guess you're right, you could always just answer "no", but I wasn't sure what I was doing. After that IM, I definitely know some people are a little twisted, and have way too much time on their hands! Takes all kinds. Anyway, thanks again. I'm not too computer savvy, obviously!what slaphead winking

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:57 AM
Good points, soxfan. Bet a lot of people will be checking their profiles!:smile:

broncosrock's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:50 AM
I just had my first one, as I didn't know I had that feature, but I'll be shutting mine off if I can figure out how!rofl

broncosrock's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:15 AM
drinker Top of the morning to you, too! Have a fun day!:smile:

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15