Community > Posts By > haro

no photo
Sat 08/21/21 05:54 AM
Poco - Rose Of Cimarron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKVnVTz8sY&ab_channel=bofbit

no photo
Sat 08/21/21 05:45 AM
Give us a current update on things Apple.

no photo
Sat 08/21/21 05:41 AM
Give us an update Nathan

no photo
Sat 08/21/21 05:39 AM

Im not into the zodiac signs but I could have swore that Aquarius was February and not August.

We're talking full moon, not zodiac signs :) As for zodiac signs, you are correct. Aquarius is part January and February.
Zodiac signs are based on the sun's cycle so that's a different thing. This is about the moon's cycle and the constellation it's in when full.
It happens to be the 2nd Aquarius full moon this year, like the last one in July. That doesn't happen often.

Thanks for the clarification. shades

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 05:30 PM

These days its hard to find good friends and lovers so its the high chance to utilize this platform to make friends, lovers and enjoy life worthfully.
Life is about creating happiness so enjoy it, everyone:heart:

OPEN FRIENDSHIP IS THAT THE SAME AS OPEN MARRIAGE....

I was thinking he's referring to a friends with benefits type situation.

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 05:25 PM
I thought I followed sports fairly well but I don't know what game this even was.

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 05:22 PM

.. that can help you distinguish a sincere person from a hypocrite

1. Hypocritical people only respect those who have power. Sincere people are respectful to everyone.

2. Hypocritical people criticize others to look better than them. Sincere people admire others and praise them.

3. Hypocritical people gossip all the time. Sincere people share their OWN opinions.

4. Hypocritical people help others when it profits them. Sincere people selflessly perform good deeds.

5. Hypocritical people always sing their own praises. Sincere people arent boastful about their success.

6. Hypocritical people try very hard to impress others. Sincere people make it easy for others to like them.

7. Hypocritical people talk alot and do nothing. Sincere people always keep their promises.

8. Hypocritical people try very hard to get attention. Sincere people dont aspire to be the center of the universe.

http://brightside.me/inspiration-psychology/8-signs-that-can-help-you-distinguish-a-sincere-person-from-a-hypocrite-278860/

disclaimer: I dont think this is an all inclusive list, nor does every item by itself HAVE to mean one is a hypocrite. However, its an interesting list and if more than one or two of the boxes tick off, well ....

While I agree with this list I don't agree with giving people who don't deserve respect at all although, you know you have to give it to them because of who they are and or who they represent.

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 05:06 PM
There are many women here. You just have to look.

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 05:02 PM
Im not into the zodiac signs but I could have swore that Aquarius was February and not August.

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 05:00 PM
That's a loaded question. From my experience it all depends on who it is and what the situation is.

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 11:47 AM
Please lock this thread.

I win glasses

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 11:43 AM

Loyalty is always putting your partner first... no matter what ...

I would agree but what about this scenario. What if your partner picked you over their kid/kids?

I know how I would rule on this subject but I'm curious to know how you and everyone else would side on this matter. The only reason I ask is because this situation actually happen to me.

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 10:54 AM
When I saw the cat and glasses the first thing that came into my mind was that you reminded me of "bubbles".

https://static1.srcdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Trailer-Park-Boys-Bubbles-1.jpg

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 10:50 AM
Steve Walsh - Every step Of the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDo6lrhfYNQ&ab_channel=SteveWalsh-Topic

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 10:45 AM

What is the purpose behind taking a selfie with a mask on.

Maybe they just robbed a 7=11 and forgot to take it off. bigsmile

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 10:42 AM

Please keep me in mind Blondey if you’re needing help in judging the pics winking waving

Don't tell me somebody sent her pics of their junk. bigsmile

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 02:31 AM
I don't have netflix but I have heard really good reviews about Cobra Kai.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81002370

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 02:27 AM

Well. Remember when TV was a new thing? B&W only. We had 1 in the whole neighborhood. Party night every night. Ah. The good ole days. No. Don’t feel fossilized. It’s all in yer head.

I might be old but not a fossil. I remember black and while TV's and they were still being sold when MTV first came out.

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 02:24 AM
Give us an example of the type of "historical tv" your thinking you'd want to watch in order to give a recommendation.

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 02:17 AM
Looks like I missed this thread yesterday. I didn't do anything special to celebrate it but then again I didn't even know such a day existed.

Thanks for acknowledging it blondey. waving