Community > Posts By > haro

no photo
Fri 08/06/21 11:31 AM
I'm still kicking myself for not buying bitcoin at $0.25 a coin back in 2010. frustrated

no photo
Fri 08/06/21 11:28 AM

SHADOWPLAY ~ RORY GALLAGHER RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lROruo8G7Yo

personally I think country mile was his best song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja6HmnHQhx4&ab_channel=panosBarts

no photo
Fri 08/06/21 11:25 AM
MTV was really good when it first started and then evolved to something much more. Lets face facts here, if it wasn't for MTV there wouldn't be reality TV.

no photo
Fri 08/06/21 11:21 AM

one's love life?

I guess it all depends on the injury but the question I guess that you need to find out is his tongue in a wheelchair. bigsmile

no photo
Thu 08/05/21 03:33 PM
I was looking on the TV guide just now and I see that both the NFL preseason starts and the Canadian football league starts today. Personally I can't wait until the college football season starts which is in like 3 weeks.

no photo
Thu 08/05/21 10:22 AM

Not too many hookers with a "heart of gold" out there.

Nobody care what a hooker opinion of you is. Their job tells you that they don't think much about themselves if that's their profession.

no photo
Thu 08/05/21 02:37 AM
I remember one of mine distinctly. I was going one way and the cop was driving another. He looked at me then he turned around, pulled me over and said "you crossed over a white divider line" and then wrote me a ticket. I couldn't believe it.

no photo
Thu 08/05/21 02:27 AM
I feel there is more to a person than just looks but then again I'm not in my 20's anymore and look deeper into a person into who a person is.

no photo
Wed 08/04/21 12:14 PM

SPENDING TIME WITH BAD BEHAVIOR WE MISS OUT ON THE GOOD ONES..

That about sums it all up. Nobody wants to be around that stuff unless of course it's family and your stuck.

no photo
Tue 08/03/21 11:13 AM
I'm grateful I walked through pure hell on several different occasions and survived it. The sick part is I'm still not sure how I did it.

no photo
Tue 08/03/21 11:03 AM
If you spent all your money on booze and can't afford a cab then might I suggest using your thumb and hitchhike. shades

no photo
Tue 08/03/21 06:34 AM

Some chick asked me to hangout, what’s his?

"hang out" in person or online?

no photo
Mon 08/02/21 12:00 PM

people who mention scammers / liars on profile description does my head in.

Women from Philippines seem to think everyone is a scammer.

I disagree because I just like everyone else that has encountered people who are indeed these types of people aren't worth your time and need to be told upfront that I see through your game. I remember one time somebody tried that stuff on some women I was talking to and she hunted him down and nailed him good. The short version of the story is that the person was caught with like 50 different identities and turned into the feds.

no photo
Mon 08/02/21 06:48 AM

I am here for the forums.

That's basically me as well at first. I really am not much of a poster type but I actually started reading the forums and just decided to stick around and started interacting.

no photo
Mon 08/02/21 06:30 AM

For me its people with no photos. sneaky bastards, certainly hiding something. Not to be trusted.

I respectfully disagree.

Some people don't post pics for many reasons. I actually read their bio in order to see if we have anything in common and then exchange phots after words because a photo doesn't tell you anything accept physical attraction.

no photo
Mon 08/02/21 03:12 AM

How desperate and predatory does
a man have to be, to zero in on
widows?

I don't feel it's a desperate type situation but whether they have things in common. Then again is the widow ready to accept the partners passing and move forward is the real question and what type of B.S. type test they will put somebody through.

no photo
Mon 08/02/21 02:55 AM
Styx paradise theater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adOITE1IOmw&list=PLlHNAlPdtJIu_ZFRz2Z4rqGUTPwpH1iCX&ab_channel=StyxFan93

no photo
Sat 07/31/21 02:11 PM

I asked a simple question about something this lady mentioned in her profile and she starts yelling at me for asking it. My question is how would you folks handle something like this?

You could tell she was yelling?
Based on font alone?

She said it in all "caps" and I haven't heard a word from her since.

no photo
Sat 07/31/21 02:46 AM
I was actually in the process of getting the weight loss surgery and the covid shut down everything and I didn't feel like waiting who knows how long before I could have got that surgery so I just picked a day and started it. Now it's been about like 17 months and I've lost almost all of it. Well, I was told if I lost much more I would look "sickly".

The one thing I've learned over this journey is that you have to retrain your brain in order to succeed with this type of issue.

no photo
Fri 07/30/21 02:59 AM

Metal hard rock and yes 80's hair bands.....music is life

Yes! That’s the best music :notes: ever! :100::bangbang::metal::metal:
Dio, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Manowar....

I agree that is the best in my opinion too but I also like the new stuff too like Volbeat and Five Finger Death Punch.