Community > Posts By > haro

no photo
Fri 08/13/21 02:18 PM

when places like KFC is offering 15 bucks to start, and they still have the banner up a month later. the only reason I can think of not working, is because their being paid not to .

KFC is paying $12 hour here but yes I agree about your statement. Who in there right mind would work their butt off when they get paid the same rate on unemployment. Not right but smart I think.

no photo
Fri 08/13/21 06:40 AM
I remember one time I was involved in a long distance relationship and things were going really well until I went to go see her. When we met everything was going fine until I overheard a phone conversation she was having with her ex-husband where she apparently had one massive meltdown to the point she said and I quote. "this kid is costing me my happiness".

Here's the really bizarre part. Her daughter and I seemed to get along fine so her comments to her ex-husband was perplexing to say the least. Needless to say I ended up making up an excuse and shortened my trip and ended the relationship. Maybe it's just me but you should always make your children top priority.

no photo
Thu 08/12/21 02:20 PM
anyone here live in Sicily because somebody just told me it's 120 degrees there today.

no photo
Thu 08/12/21 12:59 PM
It's really a moot question because I think everyone can pretty much agree that there both crooks.

no photo
Thu 08/12/21 02:12 AM

Anyone watching the "Field of Dreams" game?

I will be watching it.

no photo
Thu 08/12/21 02:09 AM

Agreed. Now I feel compelled to add Lane Staley.

I have to add Brad Delp of Boston. Every song on their first album was a hit.

no photo
Thu 08/12/21 02:01 AM
I like the Beatles but I think the Rolling Stones are better.

no photo
Wed 08/11/21 04:34 PM

turning 20 for the 2nd time. Lol.

Enjoy your 40's because that's they say that's considered the prime of your life. :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 08/11/21 02:19 PM
I've watch that show a few times. Is that show was still on the air or is it in syndication only?

no photo
Wed 08/11/21 10:24 AM
Happy birthday. waving

no photo
Wed 08/11/21 10:19 AM
The only theory they ever came up with that made sense to me that it was actually Crete.

no photo
Wed 08/11/21 10:10 AM
No I do not give it out to just anybody. Then again I don't even post my pic and will only exchange them after I get to know them as a person and they aren't a fake. Anyways, that's my $.02 on this subject.

no photo
Mon 08/09/21 04:44 PM
That's actually an interesting question. Another question that intrigued me is what's the percentage of real photos opposed to fake and or even outdated by like 20 years.

no photo
Mon 08/09/21 12:25 PM
I like a lot of the older classic rock from the 70's and 80's but I've never heard of the band "Hot Tuna" but, I do like Uriah Heap.

no photo
Mon 08/09/21 06:04 AM
Any team that isn't owned by Stan Kroenke !

no photo
Mon 08/09/21 05:58 AM
Dio had some really good music.

Anyone remember the 7-11 slurpee coin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpicclick.com%2FRonnie-James-Dio-1985-Sacred-Heart-World-Tour-233277961672.html&psig=AOvVaw3rw__XTvJGviswDpTNlQY4&ust=1628600220994000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAsQjRxqFwoTCND22t_-o_ICFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

no photo
Sun 08/08/21 06:38 AM

As far as I see it, Bitcoin will never hit the cap or be worth investing long-term in until nations who actually have seriously bad inflation problems use it. People who are investing long-term are essentially gambling that people in Africa will use it. Until [if] that happens, it won't really be worth touching. The market is built on "fake value" if that makes sense.

On top of that, once companies and governments get involved, which they now are, the entire purpose of it up front is made-up folly. "Non-Regulated Currency" has never actually existed as it will always be regulated by who has the most of it.

As someone else said, use it like you're day trading until the trend finally dies. I earned 80 bucks off of it a few months back - not traditional bitcoin mind you, other blockchains.

I read that Ecuador just approved bitcoin as a country currency option as well as square and a few other companies are working on projects that integrate bitcoin into their businesses. Now what has me worried about this so called money option isn't the ponzi scheme threat it's the technology might get outdated causing it's collapse.

no photo
Sat 08/07/21 06:22 AM

I feel there is more to a person than just looks but then again I'm not in my 20's anymore and look deeper into a person into who a person is.

ohh ok so what do when u think about it

All I'm saying is that there is more to a person than just looks. If you want looks why date just see a hooker and be done with it.

no photo
Sat 08/07/21 02:48 AM

Update:

Thee women who went off on me who is the inspiration for my original post just gave me her phone number out of the clear blue sky. Unreal scared

Beware that it isn't to a Premium pay number

I have no plans to ever get involved with this person.

no photo
Fri 08/06/21 01:10 PM
Update:

Thee women who went off on me who is the inspiration for my original post just gave me her phone number out of the clear blue sky. Unreal scared