Community > Posts By > haro

no photo
Sun 08/15/21 12:28 PM
Tool is a good band !

no photo
Sun 08/15/21 11:17 AM
When the head guard learned boggs beat up andy and beat boggs so bad he never walked again.

no photo
Sun 08/15/21 11:08 AM

I haven't owned a classic car in like 30 years. Had a 69 Hurst Olds until somebody hit me from behind and totaled it out. It wasn't till after that happen I knew how rare those things actually were. sad2

I bet you wish you got it fixed now.

The frame was bent way to badly otherwise I would have. The real messed up part of it all is that I see the person that hit that car every morning on the trail I walk.

It's a crazy world

no photo
Sun 08/15/21 10:40 AM

I have to ask this question. Apparently this happens more often than not because I was just having a conversation with a women and she asked me if "I was the beat me up " type of guy. Obviously I'm not otherwise I wouldn't be asking this question.

I'd like to know if anyone has run across this type of situation before.

what is the question?...Assaults happen everyday where the perpetrator/victim are the same gender (male/male and female/female) or not (male/female and female/male)...that should come as no surprise...so what is the question?

Apparently this women likes it so rough that she wanted to know if I would physically beat her. We've all heard of liking it a little rough but what's she's asking goes beyond that.

I told just let her down easy and moved on.

I could be wrong but it sounds like you were being asked to enter the world of S&M and/or B&D where the term assault is not applicable, and pain/pleasure are inseparably intertwined...it is not everyone's cup of tea but it indeed exists...

That crossed my mind actually but that term wasn't used. Needless to say that scene is not for me. I was raised to be respectful twords women not beat them up.

no photo
Sun 08/15/21 10:37 AM

Even teenagers won't do yard work for $20 an hour anymore

Your right and that's the sad part. Nowadays people have been adapting to remote work option and I guess they seem to like it better and that's understandable considering they have more freedom and flexibility.

no photo
Sun 08/15/21 03:15 AM

What I read in the US on average it's $375 a week, but that's taxable income. That ain't much.

That's just it. It's now basically been doubled due to the covid issues. Some states opted out of this particular federal program and some didn't. Now people are not only taking advantage of the program but are now suing the states that opted out of the program. It's actually a crazy scene from both sides of the fence because people are committing fraud in order to keep the benefits rolling in. Now maybe if the goverment followed through and started checking up on these peoples claims of truly seeking employment it wouldn't be like it is but they don't.

Just a trainwreck type situation all the way around.

no photo
Sun 08/15/21 02:25 AM

People rather sit on their tails collecting unemployment

If it pays more than working your butt off for less money it's hard to blame them. Just have to wait it out till those extended unemployment benefits run out next month and everything should be back to normal. Unless of course they extend it.

no photo
Sun 08/15/21 02:11 AM

I have to ask this question. Apparently this happens more often than not because I was just having a conversation with a women and she asked me if "I was the beat me up " type of guy. Obviously I'm not otherwise I wouldn't be asking this question.

what is the question?...Assaults happen everyday where the perpetrator/victim are the same gender (male/male and female/female) or not (male/female and female/male)...that should come as no surprise...so what is the question?

Apparently this women likes it so rough that she wanted to know if I would physically beat her. We've all heard of liking it a little rough but what's she's asking goes beyond that.

I told just let her down easy and moved on.

no photo
Sat 08/14/21 03:13 PM
You can always hint around and see if she's interested in a FWB relationship

no photo
Sat 08/14/21 01:54 PM

no photo
Sat 08/14/21 12:25 PM
I believe this is the one your thinking of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wAm2HAx7i0&ab_channel=skappyj

no photo
Sat 08/14/21 08:19 AM
You see people in there 80's and 90's getting married all the time on the news so I say theirs always hope.

no photo
Sat 08/14/21 08:08 AM

Greta Van Fleet is a really great band! drinker
They’re getting a lotta flack because they sound so much like Led Zeppelin... any thoughts about this, anyone?

After highway song came out Greta Van Fleet was hotter than a firecracker but then they kind of faded into the abyss.

no photo
Sat 08/14/21 06:15 AM

Look in a mirror, do you see your reflection?

__________ Yes you're real

__________ No you're a cartoon

Not true according to that new TV reality show FOX is about to air in the fall. They're turning real people into cartoon characters. bigsmile

no photo
Fri 08/13/21 04:41 PM

I go to car shows from time to time. One year in Idaho Falls, the summer car show was featuring Corvettes. Every year of Corvettes were featured, at least one or two cars. There were probably around 200 cars.

I know they always have Corvette rallies in Sturgis. I still think that the 1963 split window Corvette was the best model they ever made.

no photo
Fri 08/13/21 03:02 PM
Depends if you have an open marriage or not.

no photo
Fri 08/13/21 02:54 PM
I haven't owned a classic car in like 30 years. Had a 69 Hurst Olds until somebody hit me from behind and totaled it out. It wasn't till after that happen I knew how rare those things actually were. sad2

no photo
Fri 08/13/21 02:48 PM
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here but didn't Russia give up there war in Afghanistan many moons ago when they realized they couldn't win in those mountains. I guess the U.S.A. finally learned from the Soviets.

no photo
Fri 08/13/21 02:31 PM
this is actually an interesting topic.

When I'm ever asked a serious question that deserves an honest answer I always ask people upfront if they want me to round off the edges or tell it like it is. The sick part is that 9 times out of 10 they want the want me to tell it to them straight.

no photo
Fri 08/13/21 02:23 PM

Just watched Fast times st Ridgemount High.... it was such fun !!!

You can't fix this car Spacoli bigsmile

Great movie !