Community > Posts By > haro

no photo
Fri 08/20/21 02:06 AM

I usually get up and smoke a blunt ..and put on my grey silky shorts (no underwear ) Nd take a walk …I love catching the white woman around here look at my bulldogs as I smoke my blunt walk-in

So have you ever picked up any women while doing this?

Hey gym, Get your popcorn ready for this man's answer. surprised

no photo
Thu 08/19/21 03:10 PM

The secret to losing weight isn’t really a secret, although it’s not always
easy to achieve. In order to lose a pound a week you have burn 3500 more
calories a week than you consume. If you have a fitbit it is super easy
to track! :)

That's not entirely true. Once you reach a certain weight your body just will not allow you to lose anymore. I believe they call the term plateaued and it's extremely hard to lose anymore if your at that stage.

no photo
Thu 08/19/21 03:05 PM
I can't really say what their best song is just yet because I haven't heard the new album their coming out with which is really soon.

no photo
Thu 08/19/21 06:39 AM

707 - I Could Be Good For You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwthPlgDhgQ&ab_channel=aristacourt

no photo
Thu 08/19/21 02:08 AM

...ah well, this is maybe the most odd post I ever came across since joining the forums slaphead

Maybe he posted it right after smoking his blunt bigsmile

no photo
Thu 08/19/21 01:18 AM
Sometimes your better off not getting a response because I've had some responses I wish I never received.

no photo
Thu 08/19/21 01:12 AM

Welcome to the forums. It takes time and patience.

Indeed it does.

no photo
Thu 08/19/21 12:58 AM

this could turn out to be one of those pointless threads , so I am gonna make some popcorn and wait for the entertainment !

I would tend to agree. I thought their might have been more to it than what was on the surface.

no photo
Wed 08/18/21 03:03 PM
Where exactly are you walking at? Is it a path, neighborhood, dog park? Now as far as the joint goes I think that's going to get you the ultimate reaction especially if your state hasn't legalized it yet.

no photo
Wed 08/18/21 12:55 PM
Michael Stanley band, Rosewood Bitters :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSDbFe3VdOQ&ab_channel=stlblair

no photo
Wed 08/18/21 12:53 PM
I guess some people are really disappointed now since craigslist stopped offering their personals section. My suggestion would be try backpage or ashleymadison for this sorta thing.

no photo
Wed 08/18/21 12:46 PM
First off, Get well soon. :thumbsup:

I just started browsing the forums more lately and noticed your posts and you do have some interesting takes on things which give me another direction to think about. Stay upbeat and keep on posting.

no photo
Wed 08/18/21 12:35 PM
Edited by haro on Wed 08/18/21 12:35 PM
Sorry to hear this news.

I know my brother had it twice and recovered from it.

best of wishes go out to you and yours.

no photo
Wed 08/18/21 07:21 AM
Being a commonwealth state like Mass is they sometimes march to a different beat.

no photo
Wed 08/18/21 07:16 AM
Edited by haro on Wed 08/18/21 07:17 AM
Welcome to the site.

Funny this particular topic arose today because something happen to me about a week ago on the trail I walk.

I always saw this lady on the trail everyday and we just started talking and she mentioned she was married. Well just last week she was hitting hard to the point I had to say something in a respectful way and she got mad at me and started making a scene. Turns out somebody else who was on the trail actually witnessed it and knew her situation and told me "you did the right thing" and the word spread and now that lady doesn't even patron anymore.

It's bad enough trying to establish a relationship with somebody but I'm sorry but if your married you don't cheat, period.

I feel sorry for her husband !

no photo
Tue 08/17/21 01:15 AM
I read the other day that Frank isn't on the show anymore. Apparently he had some type of meltdown.

no photo
Mon 08/16/21 05:00 PM

I happen to not like Elvis very much.

I didn't mind his music and speaking of Elvis he died 44 years ago today. sad2

no photo
Mon 08/16/21 04:57 PM

Anyone still love the 80s rock like Dio.. Twisted Sister, Metallica, Van Halen etc

I listen to that stuff like everyday. Maiden, preist and all of the hair bands.

Can't wait until the new Iron Maiden album comes out which should be soon. :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 08/16/21 04:32 PM
The old expression says it all I think and that is. Money might not buy you happiness but you can sure pick your own misery. bigsmile

no photo
Mon 08/16/21 02:22 AM
I always felt this comes down to one character. It's a mindset type situation to the point where you need to retrain your brain and it all has to come from within to in order to achieve a success result. At least that's my experience.