Community > Posts By > haro

no photo
Fri 07/30/21 02:47 AM

Yep, I feel ancient. Martha Quinn was my favorite VJ. :)

When I heard that news it hit me too. I know Sirus/XM radio still has a few of the original VJ's working daily (Nina Blackwood, Mark Goodman and Allen Hunter).

no photo
Thu 07/29/21 01:25 PM

RIP Dusty. I’ve seen ZZTOP in concert once when they were here and they are still one of the top bands to come out of Texas. It would be interesting to see what the cause of death was when the autopsy comes out.

I wonder if we’ll ever find out what happened :thinking:. I heard that he had some kind of hip issue not long ago sad2

I heard he went back to Texas because of his hip issue and the very next day he passed. I assume we'll hear what happen in the next few days.

I just heard an interview on the radio today with him and when they asked him what the bands best song was, his reply was LaGrange.

no photo
Thu 07/29/21 06:59 AM
It's going to be 100 degrees here today but it sure beats the -24 degrees like it was in February.

no photo
Thu 07/29/21 06:11 AM
I just heard on the radio this morning that MTV first debuted 40 years ago on T.V. this coming Sunday.

Who here feels like a fossil :tongue:

no photo
Wed 07/28/21 03:01 PM
I was just up there at Sturges like 2 weeks ago and saw the billboard saying ZZTop had a concert scheduled like next week. I know they had somebody replacing him at the Illinois fairgrounds in like a week so maybe they'll play up there in S.D. too.

no photo
Wed 07/28/21 05:58 AM

thank your lucky stars you did not get more involved

I do indeed.

no photo
Tue 07/27/21 04:27 PM
It wasn't controversial at all (not even close) actually. She reached out to me and in my reply I told her about me and told her that I noticed she resided in the same town I live in and her reply back to me was like I originally described.

Immature I believe says it best but she claimed to be 37 years old and I would have thought differently. Now as far as being honest goes, I don't know because I never got a reply back yet and probably won't either, IMO. I guess it's best I found out now because, it truly shows what type of person she really is if she was even a real person at all (my gut screams she was probably a scammer).

Just a bizarre experience all around to say the least.

no photo
Tue 07/27/21 02:25 PM
Edited by haro on Tue 07/27/21 02:26 PM
Considering the way I presented it would that question offend you? I'm just trying to get a better feel on how to handle things of this nature in the future.

no photo
Tue 07/27/21 02:06 PM
i understand that but do you feel my question was out of line?

no photo
Tue 07/27/21 01:27 PM
Edited by haro on Tue 07/27/21 01:28 PM
cleve: I wouldn't be lead to believe it was out of anger based on it being a simple question.

SparklingCrystal: That was first reaction as well and even followed it up by asking her why she was so upset at me for asking but haven't heard back. Needless to say it set off alarms for me to the point I had to start a thread and ask for advice in case I ever ran into another situation like this again down the road.

Dodo_David: I actually approached it calmly and inquired to her about it but haven't heard back since it incident. To be honest I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

motowndowntown: Pending on what her reply is that's my thinking as well.

Joseph: Actually that's never happen to me but I have been propositioned while walking the trails where I live. OMG, now that was rather a bizarre experience to say the least.

no photo
Tue 07/27/21 12:03 PM
That's kind of tricky actually because when she sent me her phone number it came from another state, hence the reason I originally asked. In your opinion am I in the wrong for asking?

no photo
Tue 07/27/21 11:38 AM
Opps, I forgot to mention that part. Here it is in short. She mentioned she lived near me in her profile and when I asked her if that was the case she went off on me.

no photo
Tue 07/27/21 11:31 AM
I asked a simple question about something this lady mentioned in her profile and she starts yelling at me for asking it. My question is how would you folks handle something like this?

no photo
Tue 07/27/21 06:29 AM
This isn't backpage so no you don't do that or send pics of your junk.frustrated

no photo
Mon 07/19/21 01:27 PM
I'm listing to Mammoth WVH new song "Don't Back Down". It kind of grew on me.

no photo
Fri 07/16/21 10:08 AM

Duncan

He was my favorite player by far. He did his job and didn't showboat at all. A total class act. Dave Odem taught him well at Wake Forest.

no photo
Wed 07/14/21 06:55 AM
Normally I don't like to post on forums but there's a lot of things people have shared within this thread that are true and it sucks. The scammers seem to be on all of these types of sites and it's hard to at times to see who's real and who's fakes.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next