Community > Posts By > haro

no photo
Wed 08/25/21 12:19 PM

Rob Halford. That chap celebrates his 70th birthday today. Unbelievable smokin

I knew he was up there but didn't realize he was 70. Then again I should have considering Judas Priest is about to celebrate their 50th anniversary.

BTW, Didn't he just go into the beer business?

no photo
Wed 08/25/21 06:06 AM
99 degrees with a heat index of 111 degrees. scared

no photo
Wed 08/25/21 06:05 AM
You have to dig deeper into a person and see what type of upbringing they had along with the values they had instilled in them growing up. Not to mention the obvious other factors that attracted you to them.

no photo
Wed 08/25/21 05:21 AM
Nazareth - Holiday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1mJRmM7Ql4&ab_channel=NEAZIXNH

no photo
Wed 08/25/21 05:19 AM

I think I've seen parts of that show..
aint that the show where they chug maple syrup like it's the national soft drink??

No that's not the show your thinking of but if you think of that show let me know because I'd like to watch it. The trailer park boys tv movies and tv show is the most messed up show I've ever seen. Its about people that live in a trailer park and they always are coming up with some outrageous over the top type schemes to make money.

no photo
Wed 08/25/21 05:15 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

My advice to you would be enjoy life the best you can while your still able to do it. Maybe while your doing it you will find somebody on that journey. :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 08/24/21 04:10 PM

she might be in a bad mood when she saw your messages

I thought about that but she never apologized for her actions or anything. I just see that as a sign of things to come if I were to have pursued and continued with that relationship.

no photo
Tue 08/24/21 04:05 PM

I think Forty Six & 2 is one of their best songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIuZUCpm9hc&ab_channel=TOOLVEVO

no photo
Tue 08/24/21 04:00 PM
98 degrees today sad

no photo
Tue 08/24/21 01:18 PM
I haven't watched that show in like 30 years.

The last show I watch that would be considered "old" nowadays is something that came out of Canada called "The Trailer Park Boys". I was flipping through the channels one night and turned it on BBC and started laughing. Those storylines they have on that show are so far over the top it's hilarious.

no photo
Tue 08/24/21 01:11 PM
This song never gets air play anymore for obvious reasons bigsmile

Sammy Hagar - Cruisin' And Boozin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHLrUpFe_xM&ab_channel=TheManFromCabo2

:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 08/24/21 12:30 PM
Just watched Stir Crazy. :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 08/24/21 12:21 PM
I knew he had a procedure and was going to miss the tour but didn't know it was so serious. I'm glad I got my tickets early for there September 26th show because you have to think this will be their last tour at their ages.

He always presented himself as one class act.

R.I.P. Charlie

no photo
Mon 08/23/21 04:35 PM
I noticed bitcoin hit 50k today.

no photo
Mon 08/23/21 04:34 PM

I got a notice from the Illinois tollway system that the car blew through some tolls last month. I haven't been south of the Wisconsin border in years, and never use the tollways.

Thankfully we don't have any toll roads in the state where I live.

no photo
Mon 08/23/21 04:31 PM

Anyone still love the 80s rock like Dio.. Twisted Sister, Metallica, Van Halen etc

love 80s metal! All I ever listen to, and the 90s, metal isn't the same as it was then :blush:

That grudge and rap rock just doesn't add up to the hair metal bands. I will say this though I do like Godsmack.

no photo
Sun 08/22/21 02:38 AM
I didn't watch the game last night but caught the highlights and the Bucs didn't look too good.

no photo
Sun 08/22/21 01:08 AM
I ran into this problem myself and what I've learned is that you just have to talk to them.

no photo
Sat 08/21/21 05:59 AM

Go the Bucs !!!

Looks like they play today Gym.

no photo
Sat 08/21/21 05:57 AM
Thanks for the explanation :thumbsup:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7