Community > Posts By > singmesweet

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 10:18 AM

maybe not a mistake, but if your happy making minimum wage and never try to do better, who's fault would it be?

people can always try to better themselves, but when they don't, it's their fault

I didn't say anything about anyone being happy making minimum wage, or never trying to better themselves.

whoa whatever

As you can see, I was asking a specific question based on what the OP wrote.

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 10:07 AM

maybe not a mistake, but if your happy making minimum wage and never try to do better, who's fault would it be?

people can always try to better themselves, but when they don't, it's their fault

I didn't say anything about anyone being happy making minimum wage, or never trying to better themselves.

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 09:50 AM

To all the people whining about "income inequality".
I've got some news for you.
News to awaken you back to reality.
It's not called "income inequality".
It's called capitalism.
Without capitalism The USA would not be a world power nor would we have any of the opportunities that we have today.
No one's going to be "equal" under capitalism but we all have an equal chance to work hard.
If you don't want to be a capitalist and prosper through hard work along with everyone else, then have fun being poor and whining like a bunch of sorry victims.
Just make sure to do everyone a favor and stop blaming everyone else for the mistakes that you've made throughout your life, such as having kids without a financial plan, and then complaining when there's consequences.
It's not your employer's fault that you're not making enough money to support your family. It's yours.
You don't have to take that minimum wage job.
You're free to look elsewhere for higher paying work.
It all comes down to your choices in the end.

Are you saying that everyone who has a low paying job has made mistakes? What about those who have been laid off through no fault of their own?

Do you also think there should be no minimum wage?

no photo
Mon 01/06/14 11:58 AM
Try getting to know a woman a little before trying to impressed by buying her a fancy dinner. Going Dutch on first dates works well. Or at least keep the date cheap.

no photo
Mon 01/06/14 08:24 AM

I will hug ya JP, that's a lot of grief, especially the young lady who did not get to live a life. It makes me sad.

I only need a hug from the one I love. Selfish of me, no?

If you're not in love with someone, you don't hug anyone? You're missing out.

Well no one wants to hug me so I am missing out I guess.

You told us you only hug the one you're in love with. If you're a bit more approachable, more people will be up for hugging you.

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 10:28 AM
Edited by singmesweet on Fri 01/03/14 10:29 AM
Luckily, I've never been stalked in person. There's a lady who has been creepy and stalkerish for a while now online, under her various usernames. I think she had an account on here at one time, too.

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 08:00 PM
I think the youngest I've dated was 9 years younger.

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 06:18 PM
I prefer dating guys around my age, give or take five years, maybe?

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 12:17 PM

Stalking is nothing more than a societal misperception.

Juliet never whined about being stalked by Romeo.

If the guy's hot, it's flirting, if he's ugly, it's stalking. glasses

What if it's a creepy woman who is probably watching this thread?

are you asking about yourself? lol

No, I was asking a question in response to what he said was stalking. I have a creepy woman who has been stalking me online for a while now. She's taken photos from this site and I'm sure watches it as well.

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 12:10 PM

Stalking is nothing more than a societal misperception.

Juliet never whined about being stalked by Romeo.

If the guy's hot, it's flirting, if he's ugly, it's stalking. glasses

What if it's a creepy woman who is probably watching this thread?

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 11:22 AM
I have a creepy online stalker.

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 08:34 AM

So many that I have talked to here on mingle seem to say the same things. I can't find anyone. This site is a flop. No one on here talks to me so I will be alone forever. I always wonder if they're limiting themselves to online dating and even more strictly limiting themselves to just this site? Don't get me wrong I love mingle especially the forums, but to me meeting people in person is still the best way to go. Put yourself out into the world but don't limit yourself. Think about the type of partner you want. Where might you find this type of person? At what events? Say you want someone who loves animals. A good place to find that person? How about a dog park? Or a pet store. Opportunities are everywhere. You just got to go get em!

I agree with you all the way. Its not hard to tell I like dogs because my 110 lb yellow lab is always in my back seat. The supermarket also is a favorite place, women are smart they will look in your cart and can tell if your bachelor by what your buying.LOL

I always hear stories about people meeting in grocery stores, but I don't actually know anyone who has met someone to date that way.

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 08:30 AM

So many that I have talked to here on mingle seem to say the same things. I can't find anyone. This site is a flop. No one on here talks to me so I will be alone forever. I always wonder if they're limiting themselves to online dating and even more strictly limiting themselves to just this site? Don't get me wrong I love mingle especially the forums, but to me meeting people in person is still the best way to go. Put yourself out into the world but don't limit yourself. Think about the type of partner you want. Where might you find this type of person? At what events? Say you want someone who loves animals. A good place to find that person? How about a dog park? Or a pet store. Opportunities are everywhere. You just got to go get em!

Exactly! People need to get out and meet others. Online dating should be an addition way of meeting others, not the only way.

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 06:54 AM

LOL. That's so hard to believe. The guy who makes fun of gay people all the time went to beauty school? I just don't believe it. laugh

You suggesting only homosexers do cosmetology?
A bit of generalization,no?

Bet you never saw the movie.laugh

Sorry, but you are the absolute last person I can see in beauty school. laugh

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 08:49 PM
LOL. That's so hard to believe. The guy who makes fun of gay people all the time went to beauty school? I just don't believe it. laugh

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 05:06 PM
If someone contacts me, but doesn't say a whole lot, or just asks a list of questions, I'm not likely to respond with much. I prefer when someone tries to have a conversation, rather than interviewing me, or expecting me to do all the chatting. What I've found is most don't get past the small talk, or they just ask question after question without trying to actually chat about anything.

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 09:50 AM

I will hug ya JP, that's a lot of grief, especially the young lady who did not get to live a life. It makes me sad.

I only need a hug from the one I love. Selfish of me, no?

If you're not in love with someone, you don't hug anyone? You're missing out.

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 09:47 AM
huh

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 09:35 AM

it's an instant messaging application uses your cell phone number as an ID , it's almost the most popular im application worldwide because you are online as long as you are connected to the wifi or 3/4 g network , so you are almost online all the time and as a result you will be available to be communicated with almost 24/7 .
viber has the same method , but it is used mainly for voice calls

If it's the most popular im application and I've never heard of it, I must be out of the loop. Haha.

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 07:46 AM

If you have a friend with benefit , are you considered single or taken,

Isn't the whole point of a fwb is that you're not committed?