Community > Posts By > ChangeofHeart

ChangeofHeart's photo
Thu 10/09/14 08:26 PM

I have noticed many guys have asked in the forums where are the girls and what not, but when boys ask, girls ignore the posts. When a girl posts where are all the guys, they have a ton of replies. In your opinion who is more desperate out of the guys and girls?
I don't know if desperate is the right word but women always have more choices. they may not be the most desirable choice but a guy is always ready 2 take advantage of a consensual opportunity.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Wed 10/01/14 08:31 AM

The repast is canceled. The dirt was put back in the hole. Dried tear stains have been wiped away. The Crowd has dispersed. Bad news didnt travel. Old age,mid life,young adulthood,teen,adolescents,and infant is nonexistent. There was no late night passion. No Father or Mother. No eyes that twinkle. Who am i? Nobody

Sad that the meal was canceled, sad (or maybe not:wink: ) that the crowd dispersed...But the joy in this piece for me is the fact that old age was achieved...In the end we are "only" the memories we leave behind...Life belongs to the living.....

Nice write!flowerforyou
ty

ChangeofHeart's photo
Wed 10/01/14 06:53 AM
The repast is canceled. The dirt was put back in the hole. Dried tear stains have been wiped away. The Crowd has dispersed. Bad news didnt travel. Old age,mid life,young adulthood,teen,adolescents,and infant is nonexistent. There was no late night passion. No Father or Mother. No eyes that twinkle. Who am i? Nobody

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 09/30/14 01:09 PM

Why is it a bad question?. I think it is perfectly valid.
How could educating people more about a subject such has abuse ever be a bad idea. We all knew it was wrong to drink and drive 20 years ago. but we still did it. look what education and enforcement has done to that problem. Is it not gone..and never will be, but it is drastically reduced in size ( overall).

There are warning signs with both mental and physical abuse, it does not happen in one day. if more people were educated to the signs, more would be able to avoid the issue.

Education and awareness are never a stupid idea.

Devildog
Thank you

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 09/30/14 04:22 AM
Edited by ChangeofHeart on Tue 09/30/14 04:36 AM
Should there be a course or seminar given in the Jr Highschool up to at least the freshman year of college for Domestic Violence,and Sensitivity? And mandatory before you get married

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 09/29/14 11:47 PM

There are times when being a Piluresuntilyou laid more than beig a good guy or girl. I know its hard to admit to being one or choosing one. But sometimes you just what to get crazy with someone that will do it all, and then go home alone

if any of these ideas work for you, then more power to you. you seem to have fun putting women down. that really shows a ploy of insecurity trying to imitate dominance.
you've had input on your other thread from many good men and beautiful, intelligent women. whether you learn from it is up to you. good luck
no not putting anyone down. And of course not all. I can See how You could take it personal. But please dont. I got what i wanted from posting what i did. And at some point i will post something else to get a similar response. Its like fishing. You try different lures until you get a bite
The result is we see what kind of person you are. Nothing more really.
i am who i am. I will not hide behind the darkness. I am as bright as the Sun.
we see for ourselves what you are. We just interpret that differently than you do, perhaps. If you will not hide behind the darkness, maybe you will consider not hiding behind cliche's.
i will do what i want when i want the way i want to do it. There is only one real judge that i have to answer to. Your opinion or anyone else's is just entertainment.Fun fun fun

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 09/29/14 06:40 AM

There are times when being a Pig gets you laid more than beig a good guy or girl. I know its hard to admit to being one or choosing one. But sometimes you just what to get crazy with someone that will do it all, and then go home alone

if any of these ideas work for you, then more power to you. you seem to have fun putting women down. that really shows a ploy of insecurity trying to imitate dominance.
you've had input on your other thread from many good men and beautiful, intelligent women. whether you learn from it is up to you. good luck
no not putting anyone down. And of course not all. I can See how You could take it personal. But please dont. I got what i wanted from posting what i did. And at some point i will post something else to get a similar response. Its like fishing. You try different lures until you get a bite

Well now you're making sense...Next time "Sunshine" try starting your OP with a more straight forward approach...Something like this, "i am who i am. I will not hide behind the darkness. I am as bright as the sun. Right now, I am using the forums to fish for something I WANT, you know, I am baiting you, playing head games with you, just being......................my bright, sunny self."...laugh
No... I said what i said and it is what it is. As he trys a top water lure.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 09/29/14 04:42 AM

control freak... in a Man or Woman
while dating or on first date ... can you tell that right off ... if you want to go into a serious relationship with someone ... what would be some red flags for you to tell ...
maybe if at dinner they have to keep reminding you to sit up straight. Chew with your mouth close. To make sure you use a breath mint after your meal, so they will enjoy kissing you at the end of the date. If they insist that you delete all the male names in your cell. If they take you to get spare keys to your place for them. If they pit a tracking device in your car. Have you number all of your underwear. Make you barcode tattoo their name on the back of your neck. And finally, knock you out in an elevator. But wait theres more. Impregnate you 7 times, lock you in a basement until one of the kids is old enough to crawl through a crack in one of the basements walls to get help.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 09/29/14 04:21 AM

There are times when being a Piluresuntilyou laid more than beig a good guy or girl. I know its hard to admit to being one or choosing one. But sometimes you just what to get crazy with someone that will do it all, and then go home alone

The result is we see what kind of person you are. Nothing more really.
i am who i am. I will not hide behind the darkness. I am as bright as the Sun.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 09/28/14 11:20 PM

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 09/28/14 11:07 PM

Woman go the extra mile. Mainly because the dont want to be alone

I guess the truth hurts some people. I AM SO SORRY :unamused: REALLY

surprised
Its all for a reaction. I go the extra mile to burn more calories :banana:

You need to walk a few more miles.
... Just sayin
Thank you :)

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 09/27/14 10:30 PM

It depends on your favorite sexual positions. If you like missionary,or het on top. Go with the face. Doggy style or reverse Cowgirl. Go with the body.

Butter faces are fine in Canada because we do it doggy fashion and both watch the Hockey game
now thats funny. How do i become Canadian

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 09/27/14 10:06 PM
There are times when being a Pig gets you laid more than beig a good guy or girl. I know its hard to admit to being one or choosing one. But sometimes you just what to get crazy with someone that will do it all, and then go home alone

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 09/27/14 09:57 PM

I guess the truth hurts some people. I AM SO SORRY 😒 REALLY

surprised

waving

So you're sayin bad attention is better than no attention?...spock
Depends on how horny, intoxicated, or lonely you are :wink:

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 09/27/14 09:57 PM
It depends on your favorite sexual positions. If you like missionary,or het on top. Go with the face. Doggy style or reverse Cowgirl. Go with the body.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 09/27/14 09:45 PM

surprised

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 09/27/14 09:44 PM
Guys that have low self-esteem,and no backbone at all. So pro whatever she wants, but still have trouble getting affection. I guess the feeling of never ever going to do better than her makes him weak. Maybe he can get some tips from her other Man

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 09/27/14 09:30 PM

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 09/27/14 05:38 PM

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 09/27/14 05:19 PM
Edited by ChangeofHeart on Sat 09/27/14 05:17 PM

that she's the prettiest woman you've ever met (while your eyes may disagree)
that she looks thinner now (though her new pants are 2 sizes up)
that she looks way younger (only when wearing a scarf)
that her new short hair are the sexiest (though she had long hair almost to the waistline)

To sum it up - do the compliments you (women) hear have to be truth the whole truth and nothing but truth?

Tell her whatever she needs to hear to keep you getting sex. She is not blind or stupid. She knows herself better than anyone. So she is just looking for you to help her with her insecurities.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25