Community > Posts By > ChangeofHeart

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 11/24/12 03:54 PM
Just words. Dont take them personal. Thanks for commenting

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 11/24/12 03:18 PM
You are attatched to everything in my head.
You are all beautiful things.
You are music.
You are words that rhyme.
You are the heat from the sun,and the cold from snowflakes.
You are the air from the highest mountain, and the sand from the ocean floor.
You are the energy of an atom, and the calm of blades of grass blowing in a breeze.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 11/24/12 03:14 PM
You worry about your inches, and folds.
Perfection isnt the motivation for my erection.
Its loving you as a whole.
We can turn off the lights but all of you will still be there.
I will still rub your breast, and pull your hair.
I will still dive deep, or hold your legs in the air.
It doesnt matter if your bottom is shaped like a apple, or a pare. As long as when i look into your eyes, brown as the finest wood, or ocean blue.
They tell me dont stop, because I love You

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 11/24/12 02:59 PM
That look.
That look that you see in their eyes.
That look that lets you know.
That look that you thought love wouldn't ever allow.
That look.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 11/24/12 02:57 PM
We are born to trust. As we grow trust is tested in every area of our life. Sometime the tests will make you untrusting. That kills some or a lot of your innocence. Trust, what,where ,and who? We always have to be in a defensive mindset. And sometime when we think we checked, and double checked our trust list, we still get our heart ripped out. The only trust i can't give up on, is trust in myself. Even if i make a mistake, i have to trust that i will do the right things to work it out.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 11/24/12 02:55 PM
You cant tell me the swirls in my head is craziness, I cant control the sounds the world puts inside it. Rub you head like a jeannie in a bottle. But nothing comes out to ease the pain. So many diets. So many pills. So many side effects. Toys taking the place of passion. XXX images for 3 min of relief. Conflicting messages of what beautiful is. Is it long hair, short hair, curves, straight lines, injected, padded, or tucked. Messages of change. But the only thing you find at the end of the day, is change. A dream of a 6 number life change. A new drug to escape it all. A piece of plastic made for a nickle, worth a lifetime of debt. Why cant we love each other, and raise a family? Because we still have options. And i didnt need a daddy, or mommy. I didnt turn out bad, right? Followers of the next best thing. We cant not have it. There is something we all HAVE TO HAVE. Just 3 easy payments. Fu(k it, when im dead, what will i know. Please forgive me for my sin, and my future sin. Because all is forgiven, right? If it feels good, do it. It cant hurt anything. Live Life to the fullest. Who's to say i will wake up tommorow. The end is near. HE is comming. The ground will open and swallow all evil. Get on your knees and beg for mercy. Just dont open your eyes until im finished. Our little secret. What is the meaning of life? The meaning of life, is you spending your life tring to figure out the meaning of life. Sometimes i just get tired of it all.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 11/24/12 02:53 PM
One of my friends told me the I should concentrate on a Woman my age and older. Because of my profile mental and physical description. My financial status, and work description. And my life insight, and personality. She said they would be more undestanding, and maybe not have as much demands in those areas as someome from 40-47. I have mix thoughts. Aboit all. But leaning towards most of it being true. I guess?

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 11/24/12 02:35 PM
Edited by ChangeofHeart on Sat 11/24/12 02:36 PM
I dated a Woman one time. She was beautiful, and college educated. And everyone had to know it. A little bit of a turn off. But not enough in the begging to keep from getting the loving or sex. Whatever. But after a while hearing how independent she was and how she didn't need a Man for anything, got real annoying. Now at first when I look at her I would wonder why a guy would cheat on her or leave her? But It was easy to figure out in a short time. Not every Man or Woman wants to try to make someone dependent on them. Before you accuse someone of that, get to know them,their background, education level, experience, and what different type of life situations they have been through. Independence is a wonderful thing. But not when it dominates your relationships.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Fri 03/16/12 12:01 AM
Think about all the things that Mother Nature has a effect on. Now God gets all the credit for creation, bad or good. But when we look at the weather, or natural things Mother Nature gets some credit. What do you think the relationship between God and Mother Nature is?

ChangeofHeart's photo
Wed 03/14/12 02:29 PM
The pain and joy of the birth of a newborn.
Liberated, celebrated, discarded,collected, lost, and gained.
The pain of empty labor pains.
The joy of a childless womb, arms filled with new life.
Two Mothers faces filled with tears.
A new life given to both.
Uncertain of the future truth to be told.
Investing in a unstable stock.
A gamble that may only produce one winner.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 03/12/12 05:21 PM
Finger Love just for you. More than two? Kissing your lips. Feel you breast while you move you hips.Warm moans on my neck. Toes curl, fingernails digging into my pecs. Wettness running down my hands as you squeeze your thighs around them. You grabbing my wrist controling the motion to your climax.Sweat on your chest, but you pull me in. Out of breath, but kissing me and holding me tight.Faint whisper of I Love You. Dim lights. Tangled arms and legs. Two forming a bond that cant be broken.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 03/12/12 05:20 PM
A junkies rhyme. Famous for how high they make us feel, while feeling low as a worms belly. Turning the worlds ear to the problems noone wants to see. Failing to get a handle on the very thing thats killing them. A junkies rhyme will hook you. A junkies rhyme will make you support their habit. A junlies rhyme will make you morn when you hear about their death. A junkies rhyme will help you do time. A junkies rhyme will make you smile, forget your problems for a while. A junkies rhyme will make you feel free. Even while being a Junkie.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 07/03/11 01:11 PM

Should a christian date without sex?.....no guy will want to stick with a lady that gives him no sex....i need a guy to prove dis...

There are guys who would wait for sex. It depends on how the relationship is presented to them. If you dont want sex until a certain goal is achieved, then you have to stay away from anything sexual. That could mean no touching. If you, or the person that you choose have had sex already then unless you dont like each other, its going to be tough. You will Sin one way or another. You will find a way to relieve each other without intercourse,or relieving yourself by Masturbating. The longest i would ever wait for any physical sexual relieve from someone i liked is 2 weeks. And thats because i know other living with someone, i cant see them every day.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 06/13/11 11:32 PM

What if it isn't different in a few days? Would that mean to you that it will never happen?

Maybe you could pick 5 things you haven't done before, even if they don't sound fun, and do them anyway. If that sounds scary, find someone, a friend, to do it with you. Do all 5 even if it seems silly or ridiculout.

How about talking to a counselor or minister?

I could be way off base here, but there just has to be a way to move on.

Good luck.
In my world its pretty much done. I will just wake up and see what happens. ty

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 06/13/11 06:36 PM
Yeah like the time i told a Woman at the bar that i was Will Smiths Body Doublenoway

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 06/13/11 06:20 PM

now thats funnyrofl

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 06/13/11 06:18 PM
Yes be more funny

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 06/13/11 05:51 PM

What is good for you? Time is ticking away. And im not any closer to what makes me happy. What? I dont know.

I think there are any number of different reasons.

Some people have no idea what's good for them, let alone what they want.

Some people won't let themselves be happy.

Some people don't believe it's possible.

Some people have been knocked down so many times they don't want to make the effort anymore.

And then there are the ones like me, who know what they want, but can't find it. Sometimes it isn't about knowing what's good for you, it's really just about being able to accept that it isn't out there.

The sad part is i have nothing to blame it on.

Blame doesn't fix anything, anyway. The thing to do is get past that part of it and try to move towards something more constructive.

True. But im on the edge right now. I have to wake up a few more days to see if i feel any different.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 06/13/11 05:44 PM

What is good for you? Time is ticking away. And im not any closer to what makes me happy. What? I dont know.

I think there are any number of different reasons.

Some people have no idea what's good for them, let alone what they want.

Some people won't let themselves be happy.

Some people don't believe it's possible.

Some people have been knocked down so many times they don't want to make the effort anymore.

And then there are the ones like me, who know what they want, but can't find it. Sometimes it isn't about knowing what's good for you, it's really just about being able to accept that it isn't out there.

The sad part is i have nothing to blame it on.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 06/13/11 05:35 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25