Ty

ChangeofHeart's photo
Wed 11/06/13 08:12 PM
Why does God have to test our strength?
Why are we not suppose to ask why?
Perfection is just a word.
Godlike does not exist.
Happiness is a fantasy.
Misery, and suffering is like a pandemic disease.
Love is like the clouds in the sky.
Like The weather.
Like hugging air.
Holding on, is the same as letting go.
Now is later.
Later is time wasted.
We walk alone.
Together is one.
One can be many.
Many can be a few.
Avoiding life, only makes you face it.
Everything is real
Even a lie.
But not everything is the truth.
There is nothing to figure out, that hasn't been solved.

The tears of a Mother, is the best, fertilizer for a child.
The life of a child is the blood that pumps a parents heart.
What makes sense?
Who has to understand your Why?
Legacy,longevity, loyalty, personal responsibility, and respect

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 09/03/13 06:09 AM

To see Side Boob, or Nipple? :)

If I got a peek, I wouldn't care if it was from
the side, front or whatever. And yeah, the one
or even both nipples would be an extra bonus.:wink:
drool

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 09/02/13 04:36 PM

surprised what

is this a cross dressers' thread???:laughing:
drinker

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 09/02/13 03:04 AM

I would prefer he not have boobs bigger than mine. laugh
funny funny funny

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 09/02/13 03:01 AM
Edited by ChangeofHeart on Mon 09/02/13 03:02 AM

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 09/01/13 08:44 PM
To see Side Boob, or Nipple? :)

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 07/30/13 02:13 PM
flowerforyou

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 07/30/13 01:35 PM

A mate will only leave if they choose to go. No one can take someone from you.
I agree.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 07/30/13 01:26 PM
Some can take your Man, or Woman from you. How can another person convince your mate to leave you?

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 07/20/13 03:02 PM
ooops

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 07/20/13 02:57 PM

Do you want to know? Your wish might be a nightmare. Do you dare hear the truth? Your story may be better. Close your eyes, and wish upon a star. Because if you look into my eyes, and listen to my words. Our worlds will collide. All the air will be sucked out the room. Blow out the candles, and make a wish. Tap your heels together. Put your teeth under your pillow. Dream of ***** willows blowing in the wind. Never let your dream fade. Find your pot of gold. Because once you open my door. Darkness will fill the room. Sores will cover your skin. Contractions will turn your uterus inside out. You will scream from the pain of my sins. Hell will be your vacation.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 07/20/13 02:56 PM

I don't think there is one thing that would apply to all men or all women. If we are indeed here to create the lives of our own choosing, it would make sense that what would be my greatest experience would be different from another's.

One person's greatest experience may be to birth a child...another's may be to birth a book that changes the course of history...another's may be to shine a light for someone who is lost so they can return home to themselves...another's may be a tragic death that impacts others to create something different in their own lives.

Too deep for a Saturday? oops

No very cool

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 07/20/13 01:52 PM
It is easy to Love the Dead. Tears running down your face. Memories of Happy Days. Now their best is good enough. No cloudy skys. True feelings tucked away. Heavens Gates await. There are no Fires. All Sins are forgiven. No talk of Heavy Hands,Biting Words, or Hurt Feelings. Oh how i wish i could talk to You. Im sorry we couldnt be Friends. Days turn into Years. Dried Tears. Got to keep moving. Stopping to read Words on a Stone. They are in a Better Place
now. Gone Home. Dried Tears.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 07/20/13 01:01 PM
Some say a Woman is a Mans greatest experience.
What is considered a Womans greatest experience?

ChangeofHeart's photo
Thu 07/04/13 03:30 PM
Thank You

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 06/29/13 01:54 PM
The smell of a burning match. A life as hot as the fire. There is no rhyme. Thinking of times that will die with those who were there. How can you expain your pain, when everyone is hurting. You deal with it. You can live, or you can be a ***** and let it kill your spirit.

Freeze frames of cold nights. Counting steps. Making sure that you dont cross the wrong line. Unsanitary hand shakes. Addicted exchanges. Who would believe you? Silence is danger. Flashing lights with no music. Cold braclets on your wrist. Mommy cant save you. Tears drip onto the ground.

What is your name? You are still alive. Do you want to help yourself? Look at me.

A hand shake. A point in the right direction. Not always a smooth ride. Some detours. Stops for rest, and to figure out where to go. Thinking about where you have been. Think about those you left behind. Understanding that you have to continue to move forward, before you turn around.

Memories of that guy will never die for some. Burned into their exsistance, like that struck match.

The born and unborn. A story told. Sometimes with a different begining, and end. Friends, enimies, enimies and friends. People who know. People who knew. People who heard. Edited for your pleasure. Edited to soothe your pain.

The rolling hills that are still. Movements of your mind. Waves that have no hands. Beauty in closed eyes, with an open mind. Turning the page in a book with no pages. The after effects of a wind that couldnt be seen.

Calls in the middle of the night. Fear of a ringtone. Answer to get an answer. Heartache, or sexual pleasure? Wrong number? Maybe.

The importance of the unimportant. The end of the road can be seen at a distance. We cant slow it down. So we try to secure our place in the after life. Bending on hurting knees. Praying to the east,north,south,and west. Asking for forgiveness for things that we said **** it to. Can you hear me Lord? You know my heart. My mouth doesnt always speak for my heart. Can you hear me Lord?

ChangeofHeart's photo
Thu 06/20/13 06:50 PM

Your local animal control is probably your best bet. In most municipalities pets are required to be kept on a leash when not in an enclosed area (i.e. a fenced yard). You need to let animal control know that this is a continuing problem and that you've asked your neighbor to keep his animal off of your yard. The owner of the animal will most likely be ticketed which will hopefully cause them to keep the dog contained (those tickets can be expensive).

If you don't have a local animal control, you can try the police department, the sheriff's department or the health department. All of these will uphold laws regarding dogs at large and/or dog waste that is not properly disposed of.

Hope this helps.
I hate to do it but I did start to take pictures of their yard. crap all over the place

ChangeofHeart's photo
Thu 06/20/13 06:48 PM

Put his dogs poo in a paper bag. Put the bag on his front porch and pour lighter fluid on it. Start the bag on fire and ring his doorbell.
funny

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25