flowerforyou
blushing smooched

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 12/11/12 04:17 PM

such sweet sentiment, changeofheart.. really enjoyed the read..flowerforyou
flowers :heart:

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 12/11/12 04:02 PM
Like the lines in a tree. They show even more when you are happy. You try to cover them up. But they are you. They dont take away from your eyes, brown, gray or blue. Our bodies grow old. Our movements slow down. But slow and steady gets the job done. Wink Wink. I dont look at you like you are a fine wine. Once the wine is gone, there is nothing left but the bottle. There is plenty left of you, inside and out. We will brace each other during the rough times. Holding on like the last fall leaf. My love, we both know that there is no forever. But for the time that we have together, i will always be yours

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:33 PM

So thats the reason why you are alone? So whatever interest is taken in you, just go with it? How about we treat every aspect of our lives that way. Think about it. What if your favorite shoe store only had a pair of red clown shoes? What the heck, go for it.

this would be good advice except we have become such a lust driven society,, really, few really wants to start something that wont end in some physical intimacy

being 'friends' is a dirty word to too many heterosexual men and women for them to take the time or effort,,

There's nothing wrong with being friends. It's just different than a romantic relationship.
Having a good heart will never be enough. Passion and sex will always come first. And thats where i will lose because someone would have to get to know me.

I agree. I believe far too many people, though, see a friend relationship as a negative and shoot immediatly for the romance or nothing at all.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Thu 12/06/12 05:20 PM
When you say What you see is what you get, it sounds like you are talking about you having some Socially defined design flaws in you physical makeup

ChangeofHeart's photo
Thu 12/06/12 08:57 AM
Could still mean the right side is up

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 12/04/12 01:33 AM
So thats the reason why you are alone? So whatever interest is taken in you, just go with it? How about we treat every aspect of our lives that way. Think about it. What if your favorite shoe store only had a pair of red clown shoes? What the heck, go for it.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 11/25/12 02:53 PM

Truly independent women whom I have known didn't have to preach it: they lived it. Most who have to reiterate their independence at every turn in the road are, usually, independent wanna-bee's or angry.
For Sure

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 11/25/12 01:51 PM

Independence is great.
Greater, is being needed.
By someone that love needing each other :heart:

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 11/25/12 01:49 PM

Nice...
:)

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 11/25/12 01:49 PM

Sigh.......♥ ¸.·´¨) ¸.·*)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´.·´ Love This ♥ ¸.·´¨) ¸.·*)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´.·´
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 11/25/12 01:48 PM

drinker :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
glasses

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 11/25/12 01:47 PM

Obsessions sweetest energy...
:angel:

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 11/25/12 01:47 PM

"Like"
winking

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 11/25/12 01:46 PM

That look is very intense.. I like that look..
flowerforyou

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 11/25/12 01:45 PM

"That look that you thought love wouldn't ever allow"....I know that look!...Many moons ago it broke my heart...brokenheart

For you!flowerforyou
TY :( :}

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 11/25/12 01:44 PM

I like this one.
TY

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 11/25/12 01:44 PM
Thank you :)

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 11/25/12 01:33 PM
Thank you to everyone who commented. Its interesting how different people interpret parts of it. It is all about death,life,injustice,strange,domination,mental illness,paranoid,parables,religions,hope,so on and so on

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25