Fri 10/24/14 06:33 AM
Edited by ChangeofHeart on Fri 10/24/14 06:38 AM
Fly on my pants

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 10/19/14 06:04 PM

a jealous woman,,
does a better research than the FBI..!

bigsmile pitchfork grumble
Sometimes a jealous Woman is jealous because she isnt living up to what the Man thought he was getting. Or she is cheating and trying to cover her tracks. Whatever a Man has to do to feel happiness,or feel like a Man away from a jealous Woman, he should do it. In fairness he should leave her, or at least dont be careless.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 10/11/14 01:32 PM

In a good relationship, love grows over time. Sex changes over time.
yes sex changes to She doesn't want it anymore. Keep your options open.

Perhaps keeping your options open is WHY she doesn't want sex anymore. A woman wants a man not just a d**k.

unfortunately for you the d**k comes with the Man

ChangeofHeart's photo
Fri 10/10/14 06:50 PM

Why does it seem to shock more or the women get labelled more if she actively seeks sex/ affairs
the only people that care are those that arnt getting any. have as much safe sex as you want. spread them and bed them

ChangeofHeart's photo
Fri 10/10/14 06:37 PM

Nope,
Don't waste my time getting buzzed,pretty busy during week,weekends I'm usually busy..
Nobody I know even drinks anymore,,waste of time and $$
Heres to you drinker drinker

ChangeofHeart's photo
Fri 10/10/14 06:36 PM

When bowling. Most assuredly when bowling. I bowl better when I'm buzzed, mostly because I don't care what my score is, anymore.

Oh, and when my 9ers are winning. That's a good time to get buzzed.

Oh, yeah...and when my 9ers are losing. A buzz is definitely required, then.

Here's to my 9ers doing SOMEthing buzz-worthy Monday night!!! drinker

drinker drinker drinker

ChangeofHeart's photo
Fri 10/10/14 04:18 PM
Get Buzzed it would be what?

Im getting Buzzed because it Friday, and i dont have to get up early.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Fri 10/10/14 04:12 PM

Money or true love

I'm answering to your thread title....What do women need most, money or sex?...

I (everyone) need money to survivewhoa ...I want sex because it's natural to want sex....bigsmile ...Having sex with someone I love and who loves me is even better!:wink: laugh
Sex is best with someone that doesnt mind getting dressed after its over :)

ChangeofHeart's photo
Fri 10/10/14 02:36 PM

well you ladies wanted a soft, sensitive ,feeling expressing Man. I take an aspirin and keep it moving. So manly? Yes?

Ummmmm...that's not an "aspirin" you're taking to "keep it moving".

Jus' sayin'.

:angel:
whatever keeps you happy ;)

ChangeofHeart's photo
Fri 10/10/14 08:57 AM

Based on empirical data, do you mean the women you've known don't want it with you "anymore" or not ever again in their lifetimes?

aaaaaaaaaaaa....No :)

ChangeofHeart's photo
Fri 10/10/14 08:55 AM

blah blah ... these days men have headaches, not women...
well you ladies wanted a soft, sensitive ,feeling expressing Man. I take an aspirin and keep it moving. So manly? Yes?

ChangeofHeart's photo
Fri 10/10/14 08:51 AM

sex is not important for love.

Then remove sex from the equation and see what you end up with ... a brother-sister type of relationship. Sure you can love deeply, but you'll miss out on a very important aspect in the relationship.

In a healthy love relationship you have tension of attraction (dunno the right English word for it) between partners. This attraction defines how you behave around each other, how you interact, the things you say, the jokes you make, the way you look at each other etc. etc.
The natural desire to become one with the one you love so much, to melt together, become one body in love and passion and share the ultimate you can share together, mind body and spirit.
When having sex with someone you love, you allow yourself to be vulnerable, to open up, literally and emotionally, if the trust is truly there, you give yourself 100%, and have a man enter your body to become one. Which is also quite something, scares some people to 'lose' themselves in another.
When a man comes it's a subconscious act of giving, basically the most intimate gift a man can give a woman. Some men can't - or are reluctant - to give their seed to someone they don't love.

If you take all that out of the equation, the entire relationship will change, interaction and behaviour, everything. You lose a very precious aspect of the relationship. You'll end up with a platonic relationship. Can be okay, if both are okay with that, but you will miss that precious thing.
blah blah
blah?
Good to see someone in their 50's give such a well thought out mature response.
blah?lah? :(

ChangeofHeart's photo
Fri 10/10/14 04:41 AM

ChangeofHeart's photo
Fri 10/10/14 04:38 AM

sex is not important for love.

Then remove sex from the equation and see what you end up with ... a brother-sister type of relationship. Sure you can love deeply, but you'll miss out on a very important aspect in the relationship.

In a healthy love relationship you have tension of attraction (dunno the right English word for it) between partners. This attraction defines how you behave around each other, how you interact, the things you say, the jokes you make, the way you look at each other etc. etc.
The natural desire to become one with the one you love so much, to melt together, become one body in love and passion and share the ultimate you can share together, mind body and spirit.
When having sex with someone you love, you allow yourself to be vulnerable, to open up, literally and emotionally, if the trust is truly there, you give yourself 100%, and have a man enter your body to become one. Which is also quite something, scares some people to 'lose' themselves in another.
When a man comes it's a subconscious act of giving, basically the most intimate gift a man can give a woman. Some men can't - or are reluctant - to give their seed to someone they don't love.

If you take all that out of the equation, the entire relationship will change, interaction and behaviour, everything. You lose a very precious aspect of the relationship. You'll end up with a platonic relationship. Can be okay, if both are okay with that, but you will miss that precious thing.
blah blah

ChangeofHeart's photo
Thu 10/09/14 08:53 PM

Do you follow any rules when you date?

Or do you be yourself and don't worry so much?
Its always best to be yourself. And now with dating sites its much easier. You can get to know someone mentally and verbally,before you meet them. And yes we know some people are fake. But how many fakes have we met in person.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Thu 10/09/14 08:52 PM

Money or true love
Woman need money more. Because Men will have sex with just about any consenting Woman. Love has many definitions.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Thu 10/09/14 08:48 PM

Yes or No
sex is not important for love. Most of us would love to have sex when we have the urge. We are taught to love. Sex is natural. Have more consensual safe sex.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Thu 10/09/14 08:39 PM
because of the control most women have sexually in a relationship should allow a Man you have an outside affair. in my opinion if a Womans body is hers to control, then a Mans body is his to do the same. So if one committed option says no, then a Man should have the right to use his body for another consensual yes option. Just be safe and open about it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25