Community > Posts By > ChangeofHeart

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 06/11/11 04:54 PM

I would think the laying hen.

At least she would leave ya with something to cook for breakfast in the morning.
rofl :laughing:

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 06/11/11 04:08 PM

How about a cocky rooster?laugh
love

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 06/11/11 03:56 PM
To date. A Chicken, or a Laying Hennoway drinker rofl

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 06/11/11 03:36 PM
From what i heard, you just have to eat Onions to keep them awaynoway

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 06/11/11 02:19 PM
Vampire?noway scared

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 05/23/11 03:31 PM
Edited by ChangeofHeart on Mon 05/23/11 03:36 PM
When you get out of bed. Or do you give your partner an eyeful?

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 05/22/11 03:22 PM

I would be open to marriage down the road to the right person. But, I am not dating specifically to find someone to marry right now.

That being said, I find it a little overwhelming when someone says right up front, before you even know anything about them, that they're looking for someone to marry. That's a little too serious for me right off the bat.
Atleast you know what you want.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 05/22/11 02:54 PM

I don't look for different things from different races, so I'm not quite sure what kind of response you're looking for here.
OK?huh

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 05/22/11 02:43 PM

If they tell you that up front, and you don't have any intention of marrying anyone, be up front with them.

Some people just like to date, some are looking for "the one" to marry. Be honest.
flowerforyou
Thats cool. But you know some people just cant make up thier mindsscared

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 05/22/11 01:19 PM
If a person tells you that upfront, do you still date them to see what happens. Or just avoid wasting thier time?

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 05/22/11 07:22 AM

are we sure its a myth? I mean, there are no absolutes, but STUDIES have been done,,,and STUDIES always mean its so dont they?(sarcasm)

The World Health Organization bases its specifications for condom width on consumer preference and penis size, citing three studies. Taken together, the studies show significant variations in penis size within all population groups, but also indicate that men of African descent on average have a slightly wider and longer penis size, Caucasian men have a medium size, and Asian men a slightly narrower and shorter size. (WHO)

from http://www.fhi.org/en/RH/Pubs/booksReports/latexcondom/behavcharac.htm

...makes you wonder WHY people do such studies,, whats the point and all? such diversity to try to categorize people that way,,,smh
I guess for the same reason they do studies on African American Men with money dating almost exclusively White womannoway

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 05/21/11 07:39 PM

same as any other dude

beautful usually tho

good luck on here sweety
I guess thats good to hear. Because i just keep hearing about sizenoway

its a myth!!!!lol
I guess they snipped a little to much on menoway

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 05/21/11 07:37 PM

It's hard to say seeing how I'm half black from the waist down. smokin
Wownoway Did you come up with that one all by yourself?drinker

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 05/21/11 07:32 PM

same as any other dude

beautful usually tho

good luck on here sweety
I guess thats good to hear. Because i just keep hearing about sizenoway

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 05/21/11 07:25 PM
Woman look for in a African American Man? Seriouslyspock

ChangeofHeart's photo
Wed 05/18/11 07:19 PM

Why is it when you like somebody ....that person don't like you the way you like them & somebody you don't like LIKES you in that way
BOOHOOsad

ChangeofHeart's photo
Wed 05/18/11 06:45 PM
And the body is yours

ChangeofHeart's photo
Wed 05/04/11 01:31 AM

Dancing and Lynching are not the same thing, when you get an A on a test at school , do you LYNCH? WTF?

I saw with my own eyes that second plane go into that tower and bodies jumping out the windows...(on live tv) and that was enough to make me wanna kill someone---I thought the first crash was an accident but as news covered it in live time---and I realized what was happening. and for him to come outright and claim responsibilty---HELL YEAH THERES A DANCE IN ORDER!!!!

Perhaps if he was a rapist and got a hold of your daughter your opinions may differ....(funny how some people remain numb when their inner circle is not affected)

We defended our country from future destruction...We have lost a lot of Service men as a result, and they have lost a lot of sanity and limbs for those who have survived....It's time for some repercussions, and apparently HE KNEW It, OR HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HIDING>

A SO CALLED MARTYR----HIDING and letting everyone else do his dirty work and yet praised as a MARTYR for his country-- BITE ME!

Does anyone remember that movie, THREE KINGS with GEORGE CLOONEY! How the arabs poured OIL down their throats while our soldiers tried to help their people get free....Some of you should rent that film, you might learn something.
Who will put Mr Bush and Co on trail for lying to start a War? WTF it just you Family and friends Dyingnoway

We no longer live by the draft, i've never met a soldier who didn't volunteer to be in the service--and who was not proud to go out and do what they did out there...the ones who were drafted like my grandparents---were very proud to serve in the military in their time...
but i dont think they would be happy to serve a lie.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 05/03/11 08:25 PM

I agree with both artlo and J.

I don't agree with calling what's happening a lynch mob. OP, did you know anyone who lost their life or was injured on 9/11? Do you have any family or friends who have been deployed overseas because of this man? Do you have any idea of the amount of death and destruction this man has brought to this country? If yes, I'm sure you can understand, at least in some way, why people are reacting the way they are.

I live near the Naval Academy and went over there the other night after the President announced that Bin Laden was dead. There was lots of hugging, high fives and tons of emotion going on there that night. It was a pretty awesome sight to see. These guys are training to be part of our military, to be able to defend our country. They put their lives on the line to protect us from people like Bin Laden. I can absolutely see why they were celebrating.

I've also had both friends and family who have been deployed overseas for months and years because of this man. I have absolute respect for them and am hoping more troops can come home now.

I'm sorry you feel shame for the way people have reacted.
We as American are suppose to act and be better than the rest of the world. But i guess some things are just to good to give up

where did you get that at? we aren't any better than the rest of the world... it's a dog eat dog world, and we are the pit bulls...
Really?

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 05/03/11 08:01 PM

Dancing and Lynching are not the same thing, when you get an A on a test at school , do you LYNCH? WTF?

I saw with my own eyes that second plane go into that tower and bodies jumping out the windows...(on live tv) and that was enough to make me wanna kill someone---I thought the first crash was an accident but as news covered it in live time---and I realized what was happening. and for him to come outright and claim responsibilty---HELL YEAH THERES A DANCE IN ORDER!!!!

Perhaps if he was a rapist and got a hold of your daughter your opinions may differ....(funny how some people remain numb when their inner circle is not affected)

We defended our country from future destruction...We have lost a lot of Service men as a result, and they have lost a lot of sanity and limbs for those who have survived....It's time for some repercussions, and apparently HE KNEW It, OR HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HIDING>

A SO CALLED MARTYR----HIDING and letting everyone else do his dirty work and yet praised as a MARTYR for his country-- BITE ME!

Does anyone remember that movie, THREE KINGS with GEORGE CLOONEY! How the arabs poured OIL down their throats while our soldiers tried to help their people get free....Some of you should rent that film, you might learn something.
Who will put Mr Bush and Co on trail for lying to start a War? WTF it just you Family and friends Dyingnoway

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25