Try going to pets at home and getting some poo bags
what????????

ChangeofHeart's photo
Thu 06/20/13 03:36 PM
sorry I forgot to say I am NOT going to put up a fence

ChangeofHeart's photo
Thu 06/20/13 03:32 PM
Edited by ChangeofHeart on Thu 06/20/13 03:32 PM
. this is the fourth time found dog crap from my neighbors dog in my yard. I spoke to him 3 times like a gentleman and asked if he could not let his dogs go to the bathroom in my yard. he blames it on his girlfriend. he says when she lets the dog out she does not have him on the leash. he said he would take care of it. I do not address women that have men that live in the house. evidently she has the balls because the dog is still crapping in my yard. this time I scooped up the crap and I put it in their driveway. they have not come out of the house yet but I'm going to ask them like a good neighbor again if they can keep the dog from crap in my yard. I don't have pets. nor do I trust pass on their property to destroy it or defaced it in anyway. what other actions should I or can I take and still be a good neighbor?

ChangeofHeart's photo
Thu 06/13/13 08:16 PM
thank you

ChangeofHeart's photo
Thu 06/13/13 04:13 PM
I have been holding you every night. even though you are miles away. my tears stain your pillow. how long can I long for you to be next to me. I don't want this distant love. I want the love of a couple that faces the world together. I want the love that our children will tell their children about. I want a love that plays music when there is no sound. no one has to understand our reality. our reality can be a fantasy. you don't even have to meet me half way. my shoulders are broad enough and strong enough for the both of us. I will come to you on bended knees. to ask you to be with me for our eternity. you don't have to say a word. just put your hand in mine and accept me like the morning accepts the Sun. I will not settle for anything less. so if its tomorrow or until I almost turned to dust. I will continue to hold you into my heart until we are together forever.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 06/11/13 11:06 AM
Edited by ChangeofHeart on Tue 06/11/13 11:10 AM
In a relationship. . Its Womans fault. Because in the beginning when they really like us. They F our brain out

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 06/08/13 08:01 PM
rofl

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 06/08/13 07:49 PM
describe you using one word. What would it be?

ChangeofHeart's photo
Wed 05/22/13 03:08 PM

I say stay for breakfast, shower & have another go!
yyyyyyyeeeesssss

ChangeofHeart's photo
Wed 05/22/13 03:05 PM

Mon, you sure read a lot into a girl being tired
in the morning, and/or needing breakfast.
oooooooook

ChangeofHeart's photo
Wed 05/22/13 02:58 PM
Edited by ChangeofHeart on Wed 05/22/13 03:00 PM
when you meet someone and you decide to hook up. the next morning you know it was just a hookup when you wake up in her bed and she doesn't move. that means put your clothes on and get out. now you wake up and you smell breakfast cooking. You have a quick decision to make because she already decided you are in a relationship

ChangeofHeart's photo
Wed 05/01/13 11:28 AM

I've read you, so I know you have depth and intelligence...Without knowing specifics like how long you've been separated from your daughter, her age, the type of relationship you share with her mother, I can only say this....A father/daughter relationship is extremely important, it's one of the most influential relationships your daughter will ever have!...It's up to you to make sure it is a positive experience for her!...Fathers set examples for their daughters to build on, they shape self-esteem, self-image, self confidence, they influence their daughters opinion of men...Never leave the decision to spend time together entirely up to her...Kids live in the moment!...It's up to you to facilitate regular visits and build a strong, loving relationship with your girl...When you begin to show her you WANT to be involved in every aspect of her world, she will look forward to spending time with you...Raising her the best way you know how is not a choice, it's an obligation....flowerforyou
Well she is expecting soon. So im hoping that some things are more clear about parent and children relationships.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Wed 05/01/13 07:47 AM

in a teenaged daughter's eyes, daddy is the last person on the list of people to "hang out" with. plus as is par with communication between male and female, hinting gets you nowhere

if you want to spend more time with your daughter, you need to get out of your boring azz world and find out where her world is. the places she likes to go are really not places you want to go with her to, because you want to spare her the embarrassment of her being seen with you by her friends. so let her know that you wish to spare her, so she would need to pick an activity that you can accompany her to. if she agrees than you need to really open up your mind and truly enjoy the time you are having with her if not the activity itself

she may surprise you and be willing to go with you to places you like to entertain yourself at, and be creative, like a shooting range or even hitting a few balls at a golfing range. don't think that because she is not a boy she wont like shooting a rifle

this isn't easy and you may not get the results you want right away, but if you want the time with her, you will need to put way more effort than she will. i guarantee i guarantee that if you put in 90 percent effort to her 10 percent effort, she will spend the time with you
(bulldog double guarantee - patent pending)
Thank you for that. Im worry about not putting her age.. Please dont think you wasted your time. She is 28. And am willing,able, and open. I call it quality, time. We have a great phone and text relationship. But face to face is better. It makes for better memories

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 04/30/13 03:53 PM
Like i should be happy that she spends what little time she spends with me. Since i live in PA, and she lives in TX there isnt much. Especially since i have to wait until she visits everyone else. Trust me im not demanding at all. Im the one that says, Its ok i will see you later. Thinking maybe she would say to herself, maybe it would be nice to just hang out in Dads boring azz word. Well being honest sure didnt help the situation. But if i have to have a half azz relationship, or feel greatfull to be around her. Then i say FV<K IT

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 04/22/13 03:17 AM

I dreamt I woke up to find pimples on my face so went to the mirror and popped them one by one, splattering that funky puss all over the wall. When I was finished, my face looked normal and I felt happy and free from that disgusting mess. Hmmm, seemed appropriate for someone moving on after a breakup.

scared

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 04/22/13 03:16 AM
I dont know what happen to the Fish. I remember pulling the fish and the goat out of the water. Then i was in a Mall searching for a Vet

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 04/21/13 12:22 PM
Fishing, catching a Goat and a Big Fish on the same line. Then going to a Mall to get the.Goat checked out by a Vet. The first Vet sent me to another Vet in the Mall. Then i woke up laughing. ?????????

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 04/16/13 03:27 PM
But Some might be all there is

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 03/24/13 01:21 PM
sometimes you just say things that you only think is interesting to you. it's nice to read comments about things that are in your head. it just reminds you of how we are connected.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 03/24/13 09:12 AM
Thank Youbigsmile

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25